No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Threat of 5G [Re: Catch22] #6739336
01/22/20 12:58 AM
01/22/20 12:58 AM
Northeast Oklahoma
M
Mike in A-town Offline
trapper
Mike in A-town  Offline
trapper
M

Northeast Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Catch22
Originally Posted by Chamacat
Yep..Mountainwildman..that's it...this thread and it's videos are right out of his playbook...maybe he was right all along...

Yep, he was constantly berated. I enjoyed his post, he was intelligent but always got hammered no matter what, he gave back pretty good too. I believe he had said in a final post he had some health issues, I've wondered what happened to him and hope he's ok.

The stuff he posted was fairly interesting... But his smug, condescending, preachy attitude to anyone that disagreed with any part of what he posted caught him more flak than anything.

The dude struck me as having some sort of savior complex.

I honestly hope nothing bad happened to him. But I don't miss his posts that much.

Mike

One man with a gun may control 100 others who have none.

Vladimir Lenin
Re: Threat of 5G [Re: Vinke] #6739362
01/22/20 01:34 AM
01/22/20 01:34 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Vinke
Can you her me now?