No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: cmj] #6752534
01/31/20 06:01 PM
01/31/20 06:01 PM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
Rabbit ears boys, rabbit ears. I'm flying under the radar. Going to close my eyes at commercial time. I'm watching it. Go Chiefs!

Last edited by gray dog; 01/31/20 06:05 PM.

formerly posting as white dog
Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: Catch22] #6752535
01/31/20 06:05 PM
01/31/20 06:05 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Originally Posted by Catch22
Originally Posted by gryhkl
I love to watch good football and I don't care what commercials they decide to run.

I will buy the things I want and will not buy the things that I don't want. I rarely, even during the super bowl, watch commercials.
And for every colin caperdick there is a Alejandro Villanueva. It's too bad the kneeler is the guy that got all the attention and is still being talked about. Most of those guys just want to play football and make the money their skills, talents and hard work allows them while they are young and healthy.

Watch it, or don't. But don't let decisions made by those who's ideas you don't agree with make you miss out on something you look forward to.

I'd have never thought you would watch it grackle, I'm shocked. Said no one ever. grin

Good post Keith.

If you only knew how much your opinion of me matters......................... laugh

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: Finster] #6752538
01/31/20 06:09 PM
01/31/20 06:09 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Bloomberg and colin kaepernick are dictating what you watch on TV??? ......gotta feel bad for folks who think in such a way.

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: gryhkl] #6752544
01/31/20 06:17 PM
01/31/20 06:17 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Bloomberg and colin kaepernick are dictating what you watch on TV??? ......gotta feel bad for folks who think in such a way.

FCOL man, it has nothing to do with beavis and butthead. The NFL itself is anti 2nd, amongst other things. Someday a lot of people are gonna realize that when you support anything that wants your freedom, it's a stupid idea to support them. There may be certain things that are hard to do away with but this is a easy no brainer, don't watch the superbowl, go fishing, hunting, take a cross stitch class lol.

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: Finster] #6752546
01/31/20 06:22 PM
01/31/20 06:22 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
I just choose not to support those whose values or lack there of, I find abhorrent. The NFL repeatedly chooses to support those who attack our police, military and flag. I won't support those who attack our police, flag and military. Those who attack our police, military and flag are not worthy of respect. No decent American would support them and no decent American organization would either.

Keith

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: gryhkl] #6752548
01/31/20 06:24 PM
01/31/20 06:24 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
I love toMy wife let's me watch good football and I don't care what commercials they decide to run.

I will buy the things I want and will not buy the things that I don't want, no matter the implications . I rarely, even during the super bowl, watchUnderstand commercials.
And for every colin caperdick (my hero) there is a Alejandro Villanueva. It's too bad the kneeler is the guy that got all the attention and is still being talked about. Most of those guys are felons and just want to play football and make the money (since they learned nothing in college) their skills, talents and hard work allows them while they are young and healthy, instead of collecting welfare.

Watch it, or don't. But don't take a stand or let decisions made by those who's ideas you don't agree with make you miss out on something you look forward to. By all means indulge yourself no matter the cost in the long run or to others.

grin

Last edited by Finster; 01/31/20 06:25 PM.

I BELIEVE IN MY GOD, MY COUNTRY AND IN MYSELF.
Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: Finster] #6752554
01/31/20 06:33 PM
01/31/20 06:33 PM
N.W. Pennsylvania
JTaddeo Offline
trapper
JTaddeo  Offline
trapper

N.W. Pennsylvania
What is this.......enn, eff, ell everyone is talking about?????

Is that like a cartoon on Saturday morning?

Back to the woods and water with you good folk!

Besides, vicarious violence brings no satisfaction or increases in self esteem...it's almost like a horrible drug.

SMH

Keep your boots dry and your powder too.

I remember when a fur check was reality.....now I'm just trapping for the love of it.

Best Regards,

JT
Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: KeithC] #6752556
01/31/20 06:35 PM
western pa
G
goldnut Offline
trapper
goldnut  Offline
trapper
G

western pa
Originally Posted by KeithC
I just choose not to support those whose values or lack there of, I find abhorrent. The NFL repeatedly chooses to support those who attack our police, military and flag. I won't support those who attack our police, flag and military. Those who attack our police, military and flag are not worthy of respect. No decent American would support them and no decent American organization would either.

Keith

Doesnt the NFL spread a giant size flag over the field, sing the National Anthem, have a military fly over and have a military honor guard there? Maybe they dont anymore...Ill let you know when I watch it!

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: Finster] #6752558
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
I will be watching the game with a 94 yr old WWII vet and another guy who's 70 and did two tours in Vietnam. A couple other guys served but never saw any action.
They all hunt and have owned guns all their lives. They'll get a chuckle out of the super-Americans here when they learn that some think they shouldn't be watching the super bowl for the reasons given here-But then again, they are independent enough thinkers to not let a couple commercials, political ads, or the leanings of the NFL keep them from watching the game they love or voting the way they want.

Even better, there will be a couple brothers there with one who's a trump lover and the other hates the man as much as anyone I know. These two guys work together a couple times a week, hunt and fish together and even sit down to tip a few beers together fairly often-they actually respect each others right to have polar opposite views on the guy.
It will be a great Super Bowl for us even if the game turns out not to be. Rootin' for the Chiefs but it really doesn't matter much to me.

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: Finster] #6752565
01/31/20 06:38 PM
01/31/20 06:38 PM
western pa
G
goldnut Offline
trapper
goldnut  Offline
trapper
G

western pa
I was also wondering if watching the game makes you a supporter of anti gun legislation does that make the players antis too?

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: goldnut] #6752566
01/31/20 06:39 PM
01/31/20 06:39 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by goldnut

Keith

Doesnt the NFL spread a giant size flag over the field, sing the National Anthem, have a military fly over and have a military honor guard there? Maybe they dont anymore...Ill let you know when I watch it!

The NFL then allows their representatives to disrespect our National Anthem and our military without censure, during what should be a pure patriotic moment.

Keith

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: gryhkl] #6752570
01/31/20 06:40 PM
01/31/20 06:40 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
I will be watching the game with a 94 yr old WWII vet and another guy who's 70 and did two tours in Vietnam. A couple other guys served but never saw any action.
They all hunt and have owned guns all their lives. They'll get a chuckle out of the super-Americans here when they learn that some think they shouldn't be watching the super bowl for the reasons given here-But then again, they are independent enough thinkers to not let a couple commercials, political ads, or the leanings of the NFL keep them from watching the game they love or voting the way they want.

Even better, there will be a couple brothers there with one who's a trump lover and the other hates the man as much as anyone I know. These two guys work together a couple times a week, hunt and fish together and even sit down to tip a few beers together fairly often-they actually respect each others right to have polar opposite views on the guy.
It will be a great Super Bowl for us even if the game turns out not to be. Rootin' for the Chiefs but it really doesn't matter much to me.

Do you share your political views with them?

Keith

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: Finster] #6752573
01/31/20 06:41 PM
01/31/20 06:41 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA
Originally Posted by Finster
I love toMy wife let's me watch good football and I don't care what commercials they decide to run.

I will buy the things I want and will not buy the things that I don't want, no matter the implications . I rarely, even during the super bowl, watchUnderstand commercials.
And for every colin caperdick (my hero) there is a Alejandro Villanueva. It's too bad the kneeler is the guy that got all the attention and is still being talked about. Most of those guys are felons and just want to play football and make the money (since they learned nothing in college) their skills, talents and hard work allows them while they are young and healthy, instead of collecting welfare.

Watch it, or don't. But don't take a stand or let decisions made by those who's ideas you don't agree with make you miss out on something you look forward to. By all means indulge yourself no matter the cost in the long run or to others.

grin

So dishonest you must change the word and meaning of somebody else's post?......no limit to how low some must go just because another American doesn't think as you do. It's comforting to know that I think so much differently than someone with such anti-American ways.

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: gryhkl] #6752575
01/31/20 06:45 PM
01/31/20 06:45 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.

I'll be watching with the Queen of England while a unicorn brings me pizza rolls from the same oven Hansel and Gretel stuffed the witch into. smirk

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: gryhkl] #6752576
01/31/20 06:46 PM
01/31/20 06:46 PM
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.

So dishonest you must change the word and meaning of somebody else's post?......no limit to how low some must go just because another American doesn't think as you do. It's comforting to know that I think so much differently than someone with such anti-American ways.

Triggered.... Snowflake?

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: Finster] #6752579
01/31/20 06:48 PM
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
Seems that the ones that are most bent out of shape are the ones over compensating because of their guilt for not voluntarily serving when they were younger.

Guess what most guys are going to be doing on bases and ships Sunday evening if available?

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: Finster] #6752580
Dunbar, Wisconsin
P
Pike River Offline
trapper
Pike River  Offline
trapper
P

Dunbar, Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Finster

Triggered.... Snowflake?

You seemed to be the triggered one by altering his words just like the liberal media does.

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: KeithC] #6752582
01/31/20 06:50 PM
PA
G
gryhkl Offline
trapper
gryhkl  Offline
trapper
G

PA

Do you share your political views with them?

Keith

When that is the topic of discussion I do.
Except for one guy, we all agree that trump is a horse posterior. Of the 8 or ten guys 5 will probably vote for trump, 2 probably will not, 1 will vote for the dem that's running. If anyone got mad enough at another because of his political views to lose his cool or walk out, I doubt he'd be welcome back. These guys are good Americans who have respect for fellow Americans.

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: Pike River] #6752586
Fredonia, PA.
Finster Offline OP
trapper
Finster  Offline OP
trapper

Fredonia, PA.
Originally Posted by Pike River

You seemed to be the triggered one by altering his words just like the liberal media does.
BAHAAAHAAAHAA you're triggered to!

Re: NFL bans pro 2A ad but Approves Gun Control Ad [Re: Finster] #6752590
01/31/20 06:56 PM
01/31/20 06:56 PM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
I'm going to get a dog in the spring. Gonna name it triggered.

formerly posting as white dog
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread