[Linked Image]

This vintage issue of Fur Fish Game magazine is dated February 1938, it is in nice condition containing 64 pages of awesome articles and unique ads. Some of the articles are; Northland Trapping Thrills by Earle Gage, Increase Your Fur Income by H. R. Cokeley, An Oregon Deer Hunt by J. W. Watson, Trail Tales of the Far North (Part VI) by Raymond Thompson, The Lonesome Trail Trapline by Oney Hathaway, Some Trapping Hints by William Owen, Report of Fur Conference by E. J. Dailey and Water Sets for Fox by L. F. Auyer.
$8.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

[Linked Image]

This issue of Fur Fish Game magazine is dated March 1938, the magazine is in nice condition containing 64 pages, it does show a bit of wear at the bottom of the spine. Some of the articles in this issue are; Trouting in New Hampshire by Robert Elliot, North Trails by Bill Nelson, Return of the Novice Deer Hunters by James Benevento, Snow Trails of the North by Earle Gage, Consider the Trapper by O. C. Lempfert, Bucks of the Sierra Nevadas by Chas. Benze, Trapping in Saskatchewan by A. Mathieson and The Bounty System by E. J. Dailey. $8.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

[Linked Image]

This issue of Fur Fish Game magazine is dated May 1938. The magazine contains 64 pages and is in pretty good shape, showing some wear on the spine and it has a minor crease down the middle and a small tear at the bottom of the front cover. Some of the articles in this issue are; Wilderness Fishing in Maine by V. E. Lynch, In the Valley of the Deerfield by Gordon Avery, Fishing the Big Rivers by Bill Nelson, The Wolf's Last Chase by Charles Yeates and About Beaver Trapping by George Rintamaki. $8.00 SHIPPED.

[Linked Image]

This issue of Fur Fish Game magazine is dated June 1938, the magazine contains 64 pages and is in nice condition showing only minor wear at the base of the spine. Some of the articles in this issue are; The True Status of the Golden Eagle by Elmer Keith, The Fate of a Camp Robber by V. E. Lynch, My Greatest Thrill by Lewis Snyder, California Sea Bass by Lorin Hall, Back to the Trapline by H. Best and Trapline in the Chaparral by A. H. Turley. $8.00 SHIPPED.

[Linked Image]

This issue of Fur Fish Game magazine is dated October 1938, it is in pretty good shape containing 64 pages, there is some very slight staining that is hardly noticeable. Some of the articles in this issue are; Bucking A Wilderness Trapline by V. E. Lynch, Pheasants Before Breakfast by Robert Elliot, Beaver and Muskrat Trapping by E. J. Dailey, The Biologist and Hawks by Richard Pough, Indian Reservation Conditions (Part II) by Raymond Maher, Trapping in Missouri by Harold Kreisler and Trapping in Pennsylvania by Chas. Walker. $8.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

I will ship First Class Mail Package in a padded envelope shipping cost depends on your location. It will be roughly $4.00 per magazine, it could be a little less or a little more. If a potential buyer wants I will sell all 5 magazines from 1938 for $35.00 plus shipping which would be Priority Mail flat rate padded envelope which would be $8.40 for anywhere in the USA.

[Linked Image]

This vintage issue of Fur Fish Game magazine is dated January 1929, the magazine is in pretty good shape, there is a small nick in the upper right hand corner of the cover and just minor wear on the spine. Some of the articles in this issue are; Ozark Trapping Methods by B. G. Roberts, My Deer Dogs by M. H. Martin, Old Bent Toe by Dr. Earl Acker, Fox Chasing in Blue Ridge Range by L. A. Wilke, White Tails in Snow Land by Goerge Peterson, Still Hunting for Fox by Arthur Crane, Trapping the Skunk by Charles Abernathy and Trapping the Weasel by Henry Milliken. $30.00 SHIPPED.

[Linked Image]

This vintage issue of Fur Fish Game magazine is dated March 1929, it is in good condition, but does have wear on the spine, it is still firmly held together. Some of the articles in this issue are; Summer Memories by Harry Waddell, The Muskrat or Musquash by A. E. Cronin, Outdoor Sports in Settled Country by H. G. Wilson, Coyotes Controlled Without Poison by M. L. Hill, Rabbit Hunters Beware by Robert Stewart, Mink and Rat Trapping by D. J. Carey and The Western Coyote by Hubert Caldwell. $30.00 SHIPPED.

Both magazines from 1929 for $55.00 shipped to your door. I accept personal checks, postal money orders or PayPay (as friend)

ALL SOLD

Last edited by Nittany Lion; 02/12/20 01:37 PM.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.