ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Things you would have changed #6782188
02/25/20 12:50 AM
02/25/20 12:50 AM
Mollala Oregon
G
gdccowboy Offline OP
trapper
gdccowboy  Offline OP
trapper
G

Mollala Oregon
I’m looking at starting a side business in ADC I have been a fur trapper for 10 years and want to try my hand at ADC for coyotes, bobcats, beaver, otter, mink, raccoons ,skunks and possums . There’s lots of people in my area that lose chickens and other livestock
What is something you guys would have done differently when you started out
Thanks in advance

Re: Things you would have changed [Re: gdccowboy] #6782462
02/25/20 09:59 AM
02/25/20 09:59 AM
Lemars, Iowa
N
NWTrapper85 Offline
trapper
NWTrapper85  Offline
trapper
N

Lemars, Iowa
There are a lot of posts on this exact thing in the archives if you search starting adc business. I would have figured out more what traps I needed and didn't need instead of jumping in buying too many of one kind. I also would have found a guy in my state if possible talk to if they would let me see what animals he dealt with and pick his brain on what he did with regards to regulations in your state etc to get a bigger picture. ADC work is a whole other ball game I came from fur trapping background coming into this as well.

Re: Things you would have changed [Re: gdccowboy] #6782933
02/25/20 06:35 PM
02/25/20 06:35 PM
Van Buren, Arkansas
T
TravisJerden Offline
trapper
TravisJerden  Offline
trapper
T

Van Buren, Arkansas
Network now. I myself am just starting to stretch out and get work. However if I had networked a year or even a few months prior to beginning, I feel like work would be easier to find.

NaturalStateWildlife.com
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread