ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Mean people on a job. #6895656
06/10/20 10:54 AM
06/10/20 10:54 AM
Arkansas
B
bobcat_trapper Offline OP
trapper
bobcat_trapper  Offline OP
trapper
B

Arkansas
I have trapping a place people wants the coons gone. But there neighbors r from (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman). First day check had 3 coons. Neighbors started wanting to know my name where I lived. Wanted to know my driver and hunting and permit numbers. They took down my truck tag number. I told them to call game and fish if they needed that stuff. The old woman said why dont u give us your name . Are u ashame what you are doing mad. I said I dont have time to take to you. The home owner said they was sorry the way I was treated. But I have to wait until there neighbors goto town. Just to get the coons out. Dont want there neighbors mad at them. I am so glad my neighbors is a graveyard. My permit allows be to get them by any means kill them if I had too. Just trying to get thru his job. Next job I do going to ask 1st thing . How are your neighbors feel about me trapping them lol.

Re: Mean people on a job. [Re: bobcat_trapper] #6895666
06/10/20 11:08 AM
06/10/20 11:08 AM
West Central MN
20scout Offline
trapper
20scout  Offline
trapper

West Central MN
Sometimes it's a steep learning curve. Get in and get out while their gone like your doing is about all you can do. Hang in there and good luck!

Common sense is a not a vegetable that does well in everyone's garden.
Re: Mean people on a job. [Re: bobcat_trapper] #6895755
06/10/20 12:47 PM
06/10/20 12:47 PM
West Michigan
G
Getting There Offline
trapper
Getting There  Offline
trapper
G

West Michigan
There are just some days like that.

To Old
U.S. Army 60-63 SGT.
Re: Mean people on a job. [Re: bobcat_trapper] #6896072
06/10/20 07:49 PM
06/10/20 07:49 PM
Louisiana
Aix sponsa Offline
trapper
Aix sponsa  Offline
trapper

Louisiana
Believe it or not, If that’s all they’re doing, you’re still in good shape.

You simply won’t believe how low some people will go until you experience it first hand. When they start draining your vehicle fluids or better yet trying to frame you with felonies or hacking your accounts to try to destroy your reputation and relationships then you know you’re dealing with someone special.

Re: Mean people on a job. [Re: bobcat_trapper] #6896096
06/10/20 08:18 PM
06/10/20 08:18 PM
Reed City, Michigan
W
WPS Offline
trapper
WPS  Offline
trapper
W

Reed City, Michigan
Caution... secure your traps! possibly place trail cams on them in the event of tampering or theft. Good Luck!

David Belden, WCO
Wildlife Pro Services
Re: Mean people on a job. [Re: bobcat_trapper] #6896175
06/10/20 09:50 PM
06/10/20 09:50 PM
Arkansas
B
trapper
trapper
B

Arkansas
This morning I had one coon caught. I was there putting it in a cage to carry off. I hear a loud crash. Got up went and looked. The other neighbor was coming out of the garage. My truck was beside his house in other driveway. He said his gas stuck making him hit me in the rear end. I always have my drop hitch on my truck. It bent my bumper and pushed up a little. That drop hitch got his van good. I walked up looked at it. Didnt do much. He said is it mess up bad? I said no he asked how much did I think it would cost. ( Then his wife comes out gets in van and leaves. ) I said no less than 300.00. He said that is highway robbery. I said didnt u do it he said yes. But I would have to way until tomorrow to get his wife's information. I said I will wait. O she will be gone all day. I headed up the road to call sheriff. But luckily one was setting there waiting on speeders. Told him what happened he made a report for my part. Said he was going to look at the other vehicle. I told him she got in the car and left. He said she drove off and left. He was going to get the guy's information plus have a talk why she jumped in the van and left. The officer said come by in the morning. He would have my report for me. I will be so glad to get out of there.

Re: Mean people on a job. [Re: bobcat_trapper] #6896477
06/11/20 09:55 AM
06/11/20 09:55 AM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Could you let us know what the address is? This sounds like a great job that a lot of us would be interested in once you pull out!

Re: Mean people on a job. [Re: bobcat_trapper] #6897230
06/11/20 11:48 PM
06/11/20 11:48 PM
Arkansas
B
trapper
trapper
B

Arkansas
Sure u can have it. The lady was at home this morning. She said go to the body shop see how much to get your truck fixed. Went by done 900.00 worth damage. It done almost 3000.00 to her van. I not taking any more job around that place again.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread