Strictly Trapping

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trapping Only Forum)

TrappersPost
Please support Trappers post, a sponsor of the Strictly Trapping Forum

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Question on urine [Re: 20scout] #6908403
06/23/20 04:28 PM
06/23/20 04:28 PM
Southern Michigan
T
trappergbus Offline
trapper
trappergbus  Offline
trapper
T

Southern Michigan
Don't over think it, it's pee for heaven sakes LOL,

Mac nailed it, good post sir.. Never say never, never say always especially with wildlife.. especially predators..

Common sense catches alot of fur..
Pay homage to all you harvest..
Re: Question on urine [Re: 20scout] #6910476
06/25/20 04:55 PM
06/25/20 04:55 PM
West Central MN
20scout Offline OP
trapper
20scout  Offline OP
trapper

West Central MN
Yes sir was kind enough to send me a small bottle of quality coyote urine and I had a chance to test it out on my pup today. Sad to say I got no/little response or interest from him this afternoon. Tried all 4 with the same results, could'nt even get him to roll in it like last time. I plan on taking some along on our evening walk to see if I get any other responses from him. Mind you he is only 15 months old terrier/english shepard cross but has had the chance to meet a few coyotes in person last fall on my line. He was cautious but interested and doesn't get rialed like he does with raccoon, woodchuck and such. As of now I'm not sure if it's the urine or the dog.....

Common sense is a not a vegetable that does well in everyone's garden.
Re: Question on urine [Re: 20scout] #6910582
06/25/20 06:20 PM
06/25/20 06:20 PM
Wisconsin
T
The Beav Offline
trapper
The Beav  Offline
trapper
T

Wisconsin
Probably the dog. I found that to be true with a few dogs on my urine test. It was the same on some lures and those same dogs.
But of coarse It might have been that all those dogs were on leashes.

The forum Know It All according to Muskrat
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Drifter, Wolfdog91