No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911268
06/26/20 08:07 AM
06/26/20 08:07 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline OP
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline OP
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
nope. i dont think things have changed much. a handful of people causing everybody else problems with their scheming and constant quest for wealth and power. both religious and secular

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911271
06/26/20 08:08 AM
06/26/20 08:08 AM
KY
P
Pawbracelets7 Offline
trapper
Pawbracelets7  Offline
trapper
P

KY
Zechariah 14:2, "....all nations against Jerusalem for battle..."

Darkness flees in the presence of light. Jesus Christ, lighting the way for over 2000 years.
Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911275
06/26/20 08:12 AM
06/26/20 08:12 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Originally Posted by danny clifton
Using fear to proselytize was certainly VERY effective when used on the ignorant people of Europe 1500 years ago. Especially when backed up by burning at the stake and other more creative torture devices. Pagans were converted by the thousands. Church coffers and authority exceeded that of monarchy's. At least until the Church of England was created and Martin Luther decided to get his share. That kinda split up the whole power and money collecting thing. And of course set off a whole new series of armed conflict.

I bet you would warn a friend or loved one if you saw harm coming there way. The difference between a threat and a caring warning is the motive it is shared with.

Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911276
06/26/20 08:15 AM
06/26/20 08:15 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

nope. i dont think things have changed much. a handful of people causing everybody else problems with their scheming and constant quest for wealth and power. both religious and secular

One of my favorite profs says, accepting the Lord doesn't fix stupidity. We wish it did in an instant!
But the process of sanctification is a process.

And some who claim to follow Christ, follow something else all together, while they carry the wrong banner.
Scripture (in much text) tells of false prophets and false witnesses.
You will know them by their fruit, not by their words.
That's good to realize and understand.

Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911283
06/26/20 08:24 AM
06/26/20 08:24 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas

More Christians have died for their Faith than have became rich from it. Probably at a rate of 1000s to 1. I could paint a negative picture of truck drives if I chose one out of thousands to represent the whole.

Re: One World Government [Re: Yes sir] #6911304
06/26/20 08:50 AM
06/26/20 08:50 AM
Hancock Co., Indiana
Kart29 Offline
trapper
Kart29  Offline
trapper

Hancock Co., Indiana
Originally Posted by Yes sir
More Christians have died for their Faith than have became rich from it. Probably at a rate of 1000s to 1. I could paint a negative picture of truck drives if I chose one out of thousands to represent the whole.

Quite so.

Like my father-in-law says, "it's only 99.5% of the lawyers that make all the rest of them look bad" laugh

I think a one-world government will not be visible, centralized, and known for a very long time - if ever. I think initially it will happen in essence and practically through a complex web of international treaties and compacts. Like the Paris Accord, WHO, and a whole bunch of other stuff like that. It won't come about by nations knowinly and voluntarily agreeing to all-at-once cede their sovereignty to a known and identified central, global, governing organization. At least not initially.

I agree that that best thing about President Trump is that he is opposing the globalist movement. Both President Bush's, both Clintons, did (and, I suspect, Ted Cruz would have) let the US become subjugated to international treaties and agreements that effectively relinquished our national sovereignty and wealth.

I believe it is essentially established that international treaties take precedence over our own constitution. The example I have always heard was about duck hunting in Missouri. There was a big Supreme Court case that determined that North American treaties regulating migratory waterfowl supersedes a state's constitutional rights to regulate waterfowl hunting. So, that's how the world will become subject to global government - not by all nations agreeing to become part of a single, known one-world governing body.

What from Christ that soul can sever,
Bound by everlasting bands?
None shall take thee
From the Strength of Israel's hands.

Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911311
06/26/20 08:59 AM
06/26/20 08:59 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline OP
"Grumpy Old Man"
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
why do you think i was only talking about christians questing for power and wealth? i used the word religious yes sir.

today the biggest push for money and power from religious fplks are muslims

the various christion denominations today are fairly well entrenched. they are not giving up anything either though.

leaders of countries and their behind the scenes handlers are all still scrambling about. remind me of seagulls in the dump. loud raucous creatures constantly maneuvering to try and get a little more.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911319
06/26/20 09:02 AM
06/26/20 09:02 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline OP
"Grumpy Old Man"
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
kart29 our constitution is meaningless. its has been subverted to the point it is simply a historical document. no longer the law in every state as it was intended.

Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911332
06/26/20 09:16 AM
06/26/20 09:16 AM
Hancock Co., Indiana
Kart29 Offline
trapper
Kart29  Offline
trapper

Hancock Co., Indiana
kart29 our constitution is meaningless. its has been subverted to the point it is simply a historical document. no longer the law in every state as it was intended.

Well, that's something we can agree on. Technically, the Constitution is still the law of the land. But the Supreme Court has determined that it means something totally different than what it plainly says. So, the constitution has become essentially meaningless. Seems like it is basically mob rules at this point.

What from Christ that soul can sever,
Bound by everlasting bands?
None shall take thee
From the Strength of Israel's hands.

Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911343
06/26/20 09:30 AM
06/26/20 09:30 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
why do you think i was only talking about christians questing for power and wealth? i used the word religious yes sir.

today the biggest push for money and power from religious fplks are muslims

the various christion denominations today are fairly well entrenched. they are not giving up anything either though.

leaders of countries and their behind the scenes handlers are all still scrambling about. remind me of seagulls in the dump. loud raucous creatures constantly maneuvering to try and get a little more.

My apologies, I made the mistake of assumption. Be worried when most of the religious leaders start working together.

Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911393
06/26/20 10:11 AM
06/26/20 10:11 AM
Monroeville NJ
J
Jonesie Offline
trapper
Jonesie  Offline
trapper
J

Monroeville NJ
The one world order will be brought in quickly when it does come. And people will grab it. Because it will be a hope. Look at what covid has shown in-just a short time, a willingness to do what ever is told because of fear. Then add the turmoil that is being caused by some groups. People will look for help and hope. and the OWO will give that hope. The Bible speaks of this and yes many reading this will say hog wash. That's ok, But just for a min lets look at what if the bible is true and all of a sudden thousands of people just disappear all over the world with out a trace? There is going to be some disturbing fears, the world will start to go into searching for safety and answers and the governments will not be able to produce it, similar to what we are seeing in a few cities right now. science, facts and answers change every day with this covid, just a picture of times to come. The one world order will be grabbed just out of fear and the promise of safety. Every thing we see in that OWO list on the other post will be gladly accepted. The mark of the beast in the bible is for folks to buy and sell , work and survive, What was stated about the chip? People are screaming for equal all across the board the OWO will give it to them. Look at what is happening with the covid and the 600.00 given. people don't want to go back to work, they are happy with the government paying them and taking care of them. Just look at what is accepted now that wasn't 5 years ago. everything is showing a One world Order is coming. the Bible also tells it is coming, but the bible also shows an escape for those that will believe. Just something to think about and by all means believe what you want that is between you and GOD.

Ron Jones
http://www.acpwildlifepro.net/
Rednecks Pride Game Calls / Outdoor Scents
Rednecks Pride Outdoors podcast
Friend me on FaceBook
Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911395
06/26/20 10:16 AM
06/26/20 10:16 AM
meadowview, Virginia
E
EdP Offline
trapper
EdP  Offline
trapper
E

meadowview, Virginia
Without competition the human species will languish and come to naught. A one world government for all of earth is a terrible idea until we inhabit other worlds also.

Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911397
06/26/20 10:18 AM
06/26/20 10:18 AM
Va. Lee Co.
D
Donnie H Offline
trapper
Donnie H  Offline
trapper
D

Va. Lee Co.
Good post

Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911398
06/26/20 10:20 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline OP
"Grumpy Old Man"
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I dont think it will happen.

Re: One World Government [Re: Kart29] #6911399
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
Originally Posted by Kart29

Well, that's something we can agree on. Technically, the Constitution is still the law of the land. But the Supreme Court has determined that it means something totally different than what it plainly says. So, the constitution has become essentially meaningless. Seems like it is basically mob rules at this point.

I really do think that this is the exact reason they are going to fight Trump tooth and nail for this election. The next president will no doubt fill one SCOTUS seat if not two. Combine that with the abusers of children who fear being prosecuted to the point that they obviously assisted Epstein with his "suicide", threats to shut down illegal immigration (a huge illegal voter pool), and possibly the abolishment of some affirmative action crap and these assholes will stop at nothing to defeat Trump in Nov

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911406
06/26/20 10:28 AM
06/26/20 10:28 AM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
I read it. Sounds a lot like a bunch of hippies smoking pot around a campfire to me. A lot of unrealistic dreaming. It would be nice if every human on the planet were willing to be a contributor and not a taker but it just aint so. Economic equality, gender equality, ecological perfection...... nice goals but unless your high you ought to be able to understand its unrealistic to the point of childishness

agenda 2030 that is

Yep, alot of dreaming, pot smoking hippies. That's the problem with people and how this was/is being implemented right in front of them and they don't see it.
Very few on here take this serious, even the ones that voted for Trump and see the pushback he is getting for dismantling what he can of it.

Here's a few quotes from their announcement speech which they proudly post as their "goals and targets that come into effect Jan.1st, 2016".

"We must achieve universal healthcare". "We are committed to ensuring universal access to sexual and reproductive healthcare services, including can't planning"
(Aka, abortion clinics? Obamacare?)

"Build strong economic foundations for all our countries. This will only be possible if wealth is shared and income inequality is addressed."

Paraphrasing , governments must contribute to developing countries scientific, technological and innovative capacities to move towards more sustainable production.

" states are strongly urged to refrain from promulgating and applying any unilateraleconomic, financial or trade measures not in accordance with international law and the charter of the U.N. that impedes the full achievement of economic and social development, particularly in developing countries."
( explains alot of Obama's actions and lack of)

It goes on about migrants which points to no borders with the phrase, "global citizenship".
Then onto the Paris climate deal which is another route for wealth distribution and technology sharing.

Any of this sound familiar???

Just too much bs to list it all, but Trump pulling us from the Paris deal, hammering China on trade and stealing our technology and going back after Iran after Obama gave them money was perfect timing and why I said we were so close had Clinton got in.

Amazing people can't see this is not a hippies dream, it was well under way.

Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911419
06/26/20 10:41 AM
06/26/20 10:41 AM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline OP
"Grumpy Old Man"
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
i dont believe developing countries are really developing. I also think giving entire countries welfare will not help the receivers or those the wealth is taken from, anymore than it has helped in american neighborhoods where it has been tried for decades. with only negative results.

Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911430
06/26/20 11:07 AM
06/26/20 11:07 AM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
Yes sir  Offline
Y

Marion Kansas
Given enough time man has corrupt every system and organization we've created. One world organization means universal corruption

Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911491
06/26/20 12:21 PM
06/26/20 12:21 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline OP
"Grumpy Old Man"
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
The welfare system has been tried. It is a complete failure. Rewarding irresponsible behavior is stupid. Plenty of church's around to feed the hungry. Charity should be voluntary.

Developing countries are not developing. When the average I.Q. of a country is deemed retarded everywhere else, that country is not going to develop any more. A person with an I.Q. of 65 is not able to start and run a business any more complicated than raising a garden and herding goats.

P.S. it is very possible to be happy and satisfied raising a garden and herding goats if people dont show up telling you how bad you have it and you should get "aid" from developed countries.

Re: One World Government [Re: danny clifton] #6911499
06/26/20 12:29 PM
06/26/20 12:29 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Mankind has not evolved yet to a point where a world government would be viable or operable.
We are still too connected to the stone age mentality for that to ever happen.Perhaps in another thousand years.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread