classified ads

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trap Shed Page)

Trading Post
(Please support Trappers World, one of our sponsors for the Trap Shed Page)

Trap Shed Rules

1. All posts made for selling must contain the asking price for the item - this is not Ebay.
2. No electronic media (videos, dvds, audios) will be sold or traded on this forum.
3. Trapperman.com is not responsible for transactions made at this site.
4. This page is intended for the sale, trade or purchase of used trapping equipment and not a place to sell new items, or stuff you manufacture.
5. No Begging for free stuff
6. A post may only be brought to the top purposely three times, and will be locked after the third time. Once a post has been locked or deleted, it cannot be put back on the forum for one month.
7. Make it clear what you wish in the title, not just WTT or WTB
8. The only reply allowed on each thread is a reply by the post initiator. All questions and communications will be done by PMs only. If PMs aren't answered in a timely manner, the poster will be banned from using the Trap Shed. (Exception to Rule #8 - A reply is allowed by a person who sends payment. Once payment sent is posted, the post will be locked.)
9. Except for muzzleloaders, no Guns, or ammunition will be bought/sold/traded on this forum.
10. You are limited to three active threads at any one time for selling/trading/buying items. All posts older than 1 month with no activity will be locked

Print Thread
Hop To
Canvas Tent w/ stove SOLD PLEASE DELETE #6940098
07/23/20 06:15 PM
07/23/20 06:15 PM
NW Pennsylvania & North Maine
Coulter Offline OP
trapper
Coulter  Offline OP
trapper

Asking $950...Payment methods accepted…Cash at pick up, Money Order, PayPal, or I can invoice you through Square (preferred) and you can pay with a credit or debit card

Elk Hunting, Trapping, Family Glamping, go in style (and warmth) for extended periods.

This is a 10 x 12 Davis Tent made with the Sunforger Canvas and treated for mildew, water and fire (compliant in all states). Options on this particular tent include: 5.5" stove jack, rear wall screen window, screened front door, Colorado storm door on front, eave sleeves, 3/4 loose floor, and the traditional (exterior pole) setup. Sells for over $1150 on the Davis Tent website.

I used this for trapping and turkey hunting in the Adirondacks. I haven't went for the last few years and don't really have any plans to make the trip again anytime soon. Tent is structurally sound, no holes or leaks, maybe a couple of muddy spots from packing it up on my own, other than that, it's in great shape. I have been in some really strong thunderstorms in this tent and it held up flawlessly, not a single drip inside. I've also had it out in some pretty heavy snows, no problem there either.

I also have a wood burning stove that goes with it. The stove is the Davis Tent Ridge model that they have for $439. This stove heats the tent up nicely even in the dead of winter. I'm talking t-shirt climate inside the tent when it's in the single digits outside.

Prefer local pickup, but will meet or deliver within 2 hours of Erie, PA for an additional $75. I really do not want to ship any of this, that will cost a fortune.

Will send pics via text for interested parties...I can't seem to get them to upload here.

Last edited by Coulter; 07/30/20 05:27 PM.
Re: Canvas Tent w/ stove FS [Re: Coulter] #6945130
07/28/20 07:01 AM
07/28/20 07:01 AM
Coulter Offline OP
trapper
Coulter  Offline OP
trapper

TTT

Previous Thread
Index