I have the following traps for sale. I will except a check but prefer a postal money order ( a postal money order is a money order purchased from the post office). My bank holds other types of money orders until they clear so please no other types. I will except Paypal but 3% will be added to the purchase price or you can send as a gift. Please do not send cash. If you want the traps please send me your name, address and phone number. Until I receive your contact information, the traps will remain up for sale. Please ask any questions you might have. Can send pics to email address if interested. Prices does not include shipping. Shipping will be by USPS medium flat rate boxes for an additional $15.00. WIll combine shipping on more then one trap.

1.) # 2 Newhouse trap made in Canada. Much more rare than US made Newhouse traps. It has the Canadian large pan lettering. Trap has strong springs. One chain link is broken. There is a trapper's mark on the bottom of the base.The pan reads about 25%. Hard to get good pictures of the spring stamps but both springs have three line "ONT" stamps. Asking $75.00.

2.) # 3 Newhouse trap made in Canada. It has the Canadian large pan lettering. Needs correct chain and has the clevis. Trap has strong springs. One spring has nice spring stamp and the other isn't stamped.The pan reads about 60%. Asking $75.00.

3.) # 3 1/2 Newhouse trap made in Canada. The trap has overall salt and pepper pitting and the pan is pitted.. It has the Canadian large pan lettering. The spring is strong and not stamped. All the teeth are intact. The pan reads about 75%.There are three small hash marks on ring as a trapper's mark. Asking $250.00.

Robert Fievisohn