No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979082
08/31/20 12:16 PM
08/31/20 12:16 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
I agree Mark. So why lie about it ? That is what raises questions for me

Mean As Nails
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979083
08/31/20 12:20 PM
08/31/20 12:20 PM
clearfield county,pa
B
brisbin Offline
trapper
brisbin  Offline
trapper
B

clearfield county,pa
Just a statement Elon musk does have interest in Moderna and he just made announcement about putting chips into brains, they have done it with a pig

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: bowhunter27295] #6979091
08/31/20 12:37 PM
08/31/20 12:37 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Originally Posted by white17

Is the DOD involved in WHAT research ? Not sure what you are asking. BUT...............I can see where the DOD would have a tremendous interest in having a usable vaccine. It would impact national security due to readiness.

I think the "rush" is because most of us want to get the economy open again and that isn't likely to happen without a vaccine. IMO it is a mistake to say "we will have herd immunity by that time". With this particular virus there is no data that suggest herd immunity is even possible or how long it may last if it is possible.

I don't know who you mean by the parties involved "that don't pass the smell test." Please don't tell me Bill Gates without some actual evidence.

I wasn't casting aspersions. I said she is attractive. I was implying that she may be using those things in order to lend some credibility....exactly as you mention. Let's find out what her motivation is.

Why is the DOD not interested in a more effective flu vaccine? Covid is not the boogey man the media is telling us it is. Covid is now political, not medical. Again I reference SARS and MERS which are both COV viruses..

If the rush is so important, what would you consider an efficacy rate that would help us curb this "pandemic"? Last evidence of the flu vaccine's efficacy was 29%. There isn't a good track record out there on virus immunizations and their efficacy.

Were the other parties involved in immunizations for the other COV viruses? An honest observation. If we go as simple as possible, perhaps it is a personal interest due to age in regards to Gates.

Objectivity requires.......objectivity.

Again, you know this to be true. Corona is now political. It is just as dangerous for politics to be involved in virus immunizations as it is to be involved in wildlife management. Politics has no place in science.

Is there politics involved ? sure . But I don't know whether " covid is not the boogey man the media is telling us it is. " I'm not a virologist and neither is anyone on the forum as far as I know.

The decision on the efficacy of any drug isn't up to me. The FDA has already said they won't approve a drug with less than 50 % efficacy.

I can't follow whatever it is you are trying to say about Gates. Are you saying he is giving away hundreds of millions of dollars because he is old ????

What about the millions he gave away years ago when he was young ?

He certainly isn't making any money off of this. I don't know who else you are talking about so I can't address that.

Mean As Nails
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979094
08/31/20 12:40 PM
08/31/20 12:40 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
This would never pertain to me because I don't plan to get any vaccine if it ever becomes available.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never let the dumbest ones lead the pack.
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979095
08/31/20 12:42 PM
08/31/20 12:42 PM
Kentucky
ky_coyote_hunter Online content
trapper
ky_coyote_hunter  Online Content
trapper

Kentucky
Discernment comes in mighty handy about now....Truth is we aren't as smart as those that are running the world show, but what people say and do give their desires away.

The ones running the world show are very much in the shadow of a supreme and all knowing God.

People, even the smartest people in fact, really aren't that smart in comparison.

Member - FTA
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979100
08/31/20 12:53 PM
08/31/20 12:53 PM
KY.usa
rex123 Offline
trapper
rex123  Offline
trapper

KY.usa
Just started looking at this .Not saying I am buying it but someone said see mentioned Elon Musk and it had nothing to do with the vaccine but in her story it does.She names two people Musk and Kuruzwiel from google because they are Transhumanist. Which she implies are behind all of this.Says there are others look them up. Also this process has been fast tracked . Something that takes years has been given the red light all the way . Compared to other test for other drugs. Far as I got have to go to work.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979110
08/31/20 01:06 PM
08/31/20 01:06 PM
Gilmer, Texas
R
Ranger109 Offline
trapper
Ranger109  Offline
trapper
R

Gilmer, Texas
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/elon-musk-unveils-brain-chip-220443105.html

I guess Elon Mush really doesn't get involved with advanced medical gadgets.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979120
08/31/20 01:15 PM
08/31/20 01:15 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
Is philanthropy somehow suspect if the funding is used for research ?

You do know that the Gates Foundations funds many different research projects into disease and public health world wide ?

That foundation of course is funded by Bill Gates.

He has also committed to giving his entire fortune to charitable organizations . Is that somehow suspect ?

As far as Gates involvement with SARS or MERS, you might want to read this

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-per...illion-effort-takes-aim-mers-lassa-nipah

Mean As Nails
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: bowhunter27295] #6979130
08/31/20 01:25 PM
08/31/20 01:25 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
Is philanthropy somehow suspect if the funding is used for research ?

You do know that the Gates Foundations funds many different research projects into disease and public health world wide ?

That foundation of course is funded by Bill Gates.

He has also committed to giving his entire fortune to charitable organizations . Is that somehow suspect ?

As far as Gates involvement with SARS or MERS, you might want to read this

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-per...illion-effort-takes-aim-mers-lassa-nipah

It is no more suspect than a woman suggesting what is being developed by another company.

What do you mean when you say "another company" ??

Bill Gates doesn't have a company with drugs in clinical trials............. if that is what you are saying.

And if she wanted to raise serious questions, why does she need to lie about it. If her concerns are valid....and some might be...........then present them truthfully

Mean As Nails
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979131
08/31/20 01:26 PM
08/31/20 01:26 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline
"Callie's little brother"
Y

Marion Kansas
I know what side ive seen lie the most about this pandemic

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979138
08/31/20 01:29 PM
08/31/20 01:29 PM
Kentucky
ky_coyote_hunter Online content
trapper
ky_coyote_hunter  Online Content
trapper

Kentucky
You will know them by their fruits...Say hello to "Grimes" the mother of Elon Musk's child....The most hideous pic is of her digital alter ego "War Nymph"

Pretty easy to see these are not Mayberry type people...They are dark and disturbed.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Member - FTA
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: white17] #6979145
08/31/20 01:44 PM
08/31/20 01:44 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

I agree Mark. So why lie about it ? That is what raises questions for me

Why is your doctrine someone's lie white17?
Perhaps that is her perspective. You have one. She has one. I have one. Everyone has one. So be it.

I know one thing for ceratin; There hasn't been open discussion on Covid-19 since it arrived around the world. It's cloaked in generalization and quackery (masks/6 ft rule) according to any valid virology protocol. I'm not a conspiracy guy. I'm of the opinion that people's opinions ought to be allowed to be heard.
But = Some are being allowed to speak openly and OFTEN (every day) while others, like this physician, and MANY others, with an unorthodox position according to ?? are not only being mocked, but are being told to stand aside. Fact: Doctors and medical personnel are in an industry (I was part of it for 3 decades, from corporate on down) that argues each and every day... about darn near everything. It's called debate, or opinion, or medical procedure. That's what has historically shaped the art of medicine since Hypocrites. Now, some views are stifled or poofed from public media quickly and that is a flag on the football field coach. No doubt about it.

I can't verify the truth of the doctor in this video, but more than anything, I bet she's rankled (along with her colleagues) about having very little ability to speak her peace.
If she's wrong, so be it. Let her speak. If she's correct on some or all, let her speak.

But don't assume your doctrine is everyone's doctrine of truth sir.
Debate is richer that way.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979153
08/31/20 01:55 PM
08/31/20 01:55 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
Well just some random thoughts here. The mRNA that Moderna is working with is not synthetic. It is the real thing, taken from the virus itself, with a short section of code snipped out. If it was an all new creation then I could see where that would indeed need monitoring on both a medical and ethical basis.

Absolutely agree that insurance companies are concerned with predicting people's health. ......or their driving habits etc.

And yes Gates COULD have a financial interest in a technology like that . Do you have any evidence that he does ? Do you have evidence that he has an interest in any insurance company ? Is there even a company that is working on technology like that t involved with a vaccine ?

Mean As Nails
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: bowhunter27295] #6979158
08/31/20 01:59 PM
08/31/20 01:59 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK

What do you mean when you say "another company" ??

Bill Gates doesn't have a company with drugs in clinical trials............. if that is what you are saying.

And if she wanted to raise serious questions, why does she need to lie about it. If her concerns are valid....and some might be...........then present them truthfully

The company she is saying is looking at micro needling. Go to 5:40 and start there paying attention to her exact words. She isn't creating micro needling. Another company is.

Check her "lies" and be sure they aren't things she states are being researched.

Yes I know she isn't creating micro needles. I didn't mean to imply that....if I did. She is outright lying about how moderna's vaccine is delivered. She says it is delivered via a band-aid. using micro needles. It is not. It is injected with a standard syringe into the patient's shoulder.

Yes.......as I said there is research being done to create micro-needles. To date that research has not been successful

Mean As Nails
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979188
08/31/20 02:26 PM
08/31/20 02:26 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Well, Raphael Dubois coined the names Luciferase and Luciferin. Now since Raphael is a Angel of medicine and healing in the bible then that must mean Raphael Dubois is an angel and since he named Lucferase which slightly implies Lucifer a fallen angel then since Raphael got to base first all points should go to him. I declare Raphael the winner.

Relative works in somethings like puzzles and detective work and even markets but the facts have to float out at the top like cream on milk and/or dross on silver.

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: bowhunter27295] #6979191
08/31/20 02:29 PM
08/31/20 02:29 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK

Yes I know she isn't creating micro needles. I didn't mean to imply that....if I did. She is outright lying about how moderna's vaccine is delivered. She says it is delivered via a band-aid. using micro needles. It is not. It is injected with a standard syringe into the patient's shoulder.

Yes.......as I said there is research being done to create micro-needles. To date that research has not been successful

She does not say it is delivered that way. She suggests it could be via research being conducted by MIT. Two very different things when considering the integrity of a person's statement.

At 5:41 in the video she says ........" let me explain how they would administer the vaccine"

Her words. Not my interpretation

Mean As Nails
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979213
08/31/20 02:54 PM
08/31/20 02:54 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
Well believe what you like. We all will I'm sure.

Mark asked what we all thought of the video.

Pretty clear what my opinion is.

Here's other viewpoints to consider.

https://www.bbc.com/news/53525002

https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...-media/story-d0b1SmhDUAzG3Ryq3zUJCN.html

Mean As Nails
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: ] #6979245
08/31/20 03:50 PM
08/31/20 03:50 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
After I thought about this a while longer it occurred to me that the doc in the video may be confusing a couple of things. It is true that MIT has developed a microneedle delivery platform that has been used in pigs. BUT....it is oral. It is actually a pill loaded with tiny needles that become exposed in the intestine. Sounds awful but probably isn't

There is also a microneedle platform that Pittsburgh University has developed that actually does stick onto your skin. The "needles" are made of sugar and the drug they are trying to deliver. They dissolve when inserted between the layers of skin. So far only tested of rats. Sounds a lot like a PET scan when trying to isolate a cancer in the body.

Maybe she was confusing the two technologies ??

Mean As Nails
Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: bowhunter27295] #6979267
08/31/20 04:12 PM
08/31/20 04:12 PM

M
Mark June OP
Unregistered
Mark June OP
Unregistered
M

My thought is she is more versed and current in this subject than you or I combined.

If they can make needles small enough to pierce the nucleus of a cell, one would think they could make one small enough to go on a band aid and pierce skin.

All I know is we will find out shortly.

May your tribe increase bowhunter27295

Re: Human 2.0 - A Wake Up Call To The World [Re: bowhunter27295] #6979290
08/31/20 04:35 PM
08/31/20 04:35 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

white17  Offline

W

McGrath, AK
My thought is she is more versed and current in this subject than you or I combined.

If they can make needles small enough to pierce the nucleus of a cell, one would think they could make one small enough to go on a band aid and pierce skin.

All I know is we will find out shortly.

I don't think anything that small has been developed. Some cells have no nucleus. Red blood cells for example.

I also doubt "we will find out shortly"

Maybe. But I suspect we will see 40 dollar coon before we see a CV19 vaccine delivered by microneedle patches. I hope I am wrong

Mean As Nails
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread