Strictly Trapping

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Trading Post
(Please support F&T Trading Post, our sponsor for the Trapping Only Forum)

TrappersPost
Please support Trappers post, a sponsor of the Strictly Trapping Forum

Print Thread
Hop To
There's still hope! #7001855
09/27/20 12:27 PM
09/27/20 12:27 PM
SE Minnesota
D
dustytinner Offline OP
trapper
dustytinner  Offline OP
trapper
D

SE Minnesota
I'm taking my 13 y.o. nephew to take his field training portion of the Mn Trappers education so he can get his license.
It is Oct.10 at Cumberland's in Owatonna. It is very late this year do to the Covid 19
I hope everyone can grab ahold of a kid every chance you can and take the time (even during hunting season) to help get them started!!

Life member Minnesota Trappers Association
FTA,Sportsmen's Alliance
Re: There's still hope! [Re: dustytinner] #7001963
09/27/20 02:07 PM
09/27/20 02:07 PM
Ne pa
J
Jerry Jr. Offline
trapper
Jerry Jr.  Offline
trapper
J

Ne pa
I have been taking the neighbor girls the last couple years. Their sister wanted to go this year so now I have three of them plus my boy. Got the third one signed up for the hunter trapper coarse.

Good thing my wife hunts. Sitting in a stand with three teenage girls might push me over the edge (or atleast double hearing protection). Tho I bet we could put on some good drives. Lol.

Good thing I have most of our archery season off and all but one day of our rifle season. Should be a interesting time.

Time is more precious than gold if you know how to spend it
.... but what do I know, I'm just a dumb farmer.~My Dad
NRA LIFE MEMBER, Endowment Member
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Drifter, Wolfdog91