No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
My wife's latest blonde moment #7067163
11/29/20 04:32 PM
11/29/20 04:32 PM
Broome NY . not the city
greenetrapper Offline OP
trapper
greenetrapper  Offline OP
trapper

Broome NY . not the city
The sad part is she is a brunette. She is good for a few moments a year . One time she thought an emeu farm we drove by where giant turkeys. I also had her looking on line for the submarine race on a local lake I told her I would take her to lol . There is many more but today I asked her for some Beaver Dam tip ups for Christmas. I collect tip ups and those are some that I have not added to my collection yet. She asked me what I was going to do with a beaver when I caught it and where I was going to trap them at LOL. She's a great girl and I love her. Especially since she ordered me five

Last edited by greenetrapper; 11/29/20 04:33 PM.
Re: My wife's latest blonde moment [Re: greenetrapper] #7067175
11/29/20 04:42 PM
11/29/20 04:42 PM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
grin

Nevada bound
Re: My wife's latest blonde moment [Re: Bruce T] #7067180
11/29/20 04:48 PM
11/29/20 04:48 PM
Otsego, MI 66
K
K-zoo Offline
trapper
K-zoo  Offline
trapper
K

Otsego, MI 66
My wife and I were driving down a country road when I saw a cat stalking something in a grass field. I said "Look at that cat out there hunting."
My wife said "Nothing is in season now is it?"
After I laughed my head off, she informed me that by "cat" she thought I meant some guy.
We (at least I) still get a good chuckle out of that. grin

Member NTA, MTPCA, FTA, NRA, MUCC
2 Cor. 5:17
Re: My wife's latest blonde moment [Re: greenetrapper] #7067191
11/29/20 04:58 PM
11/29/20 04:58 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
My wife had just got a new high dollar long range lens for her camera and I knew she was in town getting some shots of some old buildings so I called her to come to a local lake and take some pics of some Redheads that come in every year to this lake in the middle of town.
Well, she did. She got there and called me and said there was a couple of blondes walking around the lake and didn’t see any redheads!!!
I couldn’t laugh at her too much when I realized she was actually gonna take pics of another woman I said was “beautiful”! That also explained her attitude which quickly changed when I told her they were ducks...Redhead ducks!! She did agree after the shots that they were beautiful, lol!

Re: My wife's latest blonde moment [Re: Wanna Be] #7067192
11/29/20 05:10 PM
11/29/20 05:10 PM
Broome NY . not the city
greenetrapper Offline OP
trapper
greenetrapper  Offline OP
trapper

Broome NY . not the city
Originally Posted by Wanna Be
My wife had just got a new high dollar long range lens for her camera and I knew she was in town getting some shots of some old buildings so I called her to come to a local lake and take some pics of some Redheads that come in every year to this lake in the middle of town.
Well, she did. She got there and called me and said there was a couple of blondes walking around the lake and didn’t see any redheads!!!
I couldn’t laugh at her too much when I realized she was actually gonna take pics of another woman I said was “beautiful”! That also explained her attitude which quickly changed when I told her they were ducks...Redhead ducks!! She did agree after the shots that they were beautiful, lol!

That's great

Re: My wife's latest blonde moment [Re: K-zoo] #7067223
11/29/20 05:39 PM
11/29/20 05:39 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by K-zoo
My wife and I were driving down a country road when I saw a cat stalking something in a grass field. I said "Look at that cat out there hunting."
My wife said "Nothing is in season now is it?"
After I laughed my head off, she informed me that by "cat" she thought I meant some guy.
We (at least I) still get a good chuckle out of that. grin

Hahaha

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: My wife's latest blonde moment [Re: greenetrapper] #7067254
11/29/20 06:04 PM
11/29/20 06:04 PM
Midlands South Carolina
S
SGT. C Offline
trapper
SGT. C  Offline
trapper
S

Midlands South Carolina
Gentleman, i'd be careful. I'm sure they have more crap on us then we do on them.At least m wife does.

Oh,do i tell you about the time she? Never mind,she just walked in the room.LOL. Sarge

Getting old is a fatal mistake

Always looking for reloading componets

I know a beaver or two, because I've seen a beaver or two
Re: My wife's latest blonde moment [Re: greenetrapper] #7067314
11/29/20 06:56 PM
11/29/20 06:56 PM
Holmes Co. Ohio
K
Killbuck Offline
trapper
Killbuck  Offline
trapper
K

Holmes Co. Ohio
I made 2 pizzas for dinner. Told my wife hers was on the left because I make mine very spicy. She comes back with "your left or my left" What , what, what! after some conversation I told her I couldn't answer that question! She was very PO'd. Another time she wanted to dig a pond on our rolling 50 acres. I told her no pond if we don't have a spring to feed it so it wont get stagnant. She wanted to dig the pond on a slope and put a pipe from the downslope side and run it over the pond and dump it into the up slope side! Welcome to my world!

Re: My wife's latest blonde moment [Re: greenetrapper] #7067343
11/29/20 07:11 PM
11/29/20 07:11 PM
Arizona
S
Starbits Offline
trapper
Starbits  Offline
trapper
S

Arizona
It had been a long day and my wife was tired, I turned onto a dirt road and it was damp, I said "It rained here" . My wife replied "It's a plant" "WHAT?" My wife repeated "It's a plant." I asked her what she thought I had said and she replied "It's a reindeer". I remember this story every Christmas when I see the reindeer decorations.

Re: My wife's latest blonde moment [Re: greenetrapper] #7067453
11/29/20 08:08 PM
11/29/20 08:08 PM
central PA
D
DON B Offline
trapper
DON B  Offline
trapper
D

central PA
My wife has had a few dandies over the years. We were moving one of my kids home from college and had my truck way over loaded with his stuff. We were ratchet strapping and bungee cording things down all over the place. We finally were about ready to head down the road and decided to give one last look at everything to make sure it was secure. I go around to the side my wife was working on and there it was - two bungee straps pulled tight and hooked to the holes in my back wheel. My son and I started laughing hysterically.
Wow! - talk about a long quiet ride home!

Join a trappers association before you wished you had.
Re: My wife's latest blonde moment [Re: greenetrapper] #7067481
11/29/20 08:19 PM
11/29/20 08:19 PM
West GA
T
T-REV Offline
trapper
T-REV  Offline
trapper
T

West GA
We installed a storm shelter in the back yard about 9 months ago. One of the last bad storms that blowed up from the gulf was supposed to hit the following evening. My wife says she will probably take the kids and spend the night at her parents house since they have a basement. She said other than that I don’t know what else to do. I said or we could use the storm shelter that is right in our backyard!!!! She says oh crap I forgot all about that! I told her she should be thankful that she has large boobs.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread