No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: 330-Trapper] #7165052
02/01/21 12:17 PM
02/01/21 12:17 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Sorry Sharon, I posted the same link!

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: 330-Trapper] #7165058
02/01/21 12:22 PM
02/01/21 12:22 PM
coastal ny
G
gcs Offline
trapper
gcs  Offline
trapper
G

coastal ny
There's a lot of anecdotal and Doctor observed success using Ivermectin, especially in South America and Theres a Doc in Florida thats studying and using it on his patients.
Results are very good, and seem to be better then HQ.
The horse pastes have the correct dose per pound weight, and is easy to measure...taste is bitter, but some applesauce helps, don't swish it around your mouth, lol
You can also use the injectable orally, just figure the correct dose. , https://covid19criticalcare.com/flccc-a ... l-english/, some info here....

Not saying you should take it, that's a personal decision, and there's warning signs all over tractor supply that this is verbotten , .....On the plus side I'm sure I'm free of any parasites now!, grin

Wow, Sharon is quick, lol

Last edited by gcs; 02/01/21 12:23 PM. Reason: ,
Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: 330-Trapper] #7165061
02/01/21 12:25 PM
michigan,USA
S
seniortrap Offline
trapper
seniortrap  Offline
trapper
S

michigan,USA
Thank you Sharon.

Vietnam--1967 46th. Const./Combat Engineers

"Chaotic action is preferable to orderly inaction."
"After the first shot, all plans go out the window!"
Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: 330-Trapper] #7165062
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Online content
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Online Content
"Callie's little brother"
Y

Marion Kansas
Take it with OJ
Brother in law said no taste

Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: yukon254] #7165065
02/01/21 12:28 PM
02/01/21 12:28 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Originally Posted by yukon254

That's fine ! It is great to repeat good things !

Fauci and the rest are horrible....himself joking around with that NY governor ..condemning every gathering while refusing to do the same about the BLM terrorists .

As Patrice said, if she only listened to people like that about Lymes , and not done deeper research in finally finding a doc who really cures people, she would have been dead by now.

Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: 330-Trapper] #7165073
02/01/21 12:37 PM
02/01/21 12:37 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
I've emailed it to myself Sharon, Thanks!

What is your regimen and dosage?

Scott, the syringes I have are measured along the side in pounds. Since it is labeled for horses , smile , it begins at 100 on up to 1,300 LBS. The top cap unscrews and you can measure your weight , and the cap can be twisted and set firm on that number.

I don't think the regimen has changed , a dose on day one, then another on day three, after that, once every two weeks. It stops the virus in its tracks. The bottom link gives the regimen . But that's what Patrice , Zim and myself have done.

My packet is apple flavored , but I hardly taste it...I just squeeze a tad on a teaspoon , maybe a third , gulp it down with water. Done ! Oh, no heavy foods an hour before or after.

We all are doing fine and feel good.

The only change we have seen necessary , is our names.... Zim is now Scout, I think, Patrice is Trigger, and I am Secretariat

grin

Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: 330-Trapper] #7165092
02/01/21 12:50 PM
02/01/21 12:50 PM
Henry Co, IL
3togo Offline
trapper
3togo  Offline
trapper

Henry Co, IL
Let's not forget that any one treatment doesn't work for everyone.

One of my friends in Wyoming caught Covid. One of the drugs the Dr put him on was Ivermectin (oral dose). He continued to get worse until they hospitalized him. A couple days later a nurse told him they were going to try the plasma shot routine, but also warned him that it doesn't always work.

They sent him home the next day. He's fully recovered.

Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: 330-Trapper] #7165121
02/01/21 01:14 PM
02/01/21 01:14 PM
Asheville, NC
C
charles Offline
trapper
charles  Offline
trapper
C

Asheville, NC
Clorox has been around a very long time. Go with the proven product, unless you have heart worms.

Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: charles] #7165130
02/01/21 01:22 PM
02/01/21 01:22 PM
South Ga - Almost Florida
S
Swamp Wolf Offline
trapper
Swamp Wolf  Offline
trapper
S

South Ga - Almost Florida
Originally Posted by charles
Clorox has been around a very long time. Go with the proven product, unless you have heart worms.

Charles,
Are you jealous?

Thank God For Your Blessings!
Never Half-Arse Anything!

Resource Protection Service

Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: Yes sir] #7165132
02/01/21 01:25 PM
02/01/21 01:25 PM
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Yes sir
I thought saving lives matters whistle

only as an excuse to make money or take rights , never seems to actually be about life.

America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: Sharon] #7165141
02/01/21 01:31 PM
02/01/21 01:31 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by Sharon
Originally Posted by yukon254

That's fine ! It is great to repeat good things !

Fauci and the rest are horrible....himself joking around with that NY governor ..condemning every gathering while refusing to do the same about the BLM terrorists .

As Patrice said, if she only listened to people like that about Lymes , and not done deeper research in finally finding a doc who really cures people, she would have been dead by now.

I've had the same experience with a few doctors and my RA. All some of them want to do is put me on drugs, despite the fact that my diet change has left me with zero symptoms. The drugs they want me to take are have some nasty side effects that include liver problems. They just dont want to hear that a simple diet change had such a dramatic effect, but Im living proof that it did.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: yukon254] #7165169
02/01/21 02:00 PM
02/01/21 02:00 PM
Sauk County, WI
Patrice Offline
"TMan Feed Gestapo "
Patrice  Offline
"TMan Feed Gestapo "

Sauk County, WI
Lots of trials have been done. Much of the data is posted on the FLCCC Alliance website. The problem is that the doctors who compiled all of the test data cannot get their data reviewed and their recommendations approved by the NIH because they made the mistake of finding a ten dollar solution to a trillion dollar problem, and the people who are profiting from this cash cow will not allow their revenue stream to be interrupted.

I posted this before, but I'll post it again...

I watch a lot of senate hearings but I missed this one when it was happening and then caught up with it later. Dr. Pierre Kory testified before the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee about the FLCCC Alliance’s findings on ivermectin to prevent and treat COVID-19. This is a very highly regarded group of doctors, but they made the mistake of dedicating their time and energy to finding out if there was an existing, already-tested, safe and effective drug that would wipe out COVID-19, and they found one. It’s cheap and it has virtually no side effects (except to rid a host of parasites). It also would compete with huge money interests in new drugs and vaccines. They are frustrated because they have amassed loads of data and large scale controlled test results and have not yet gotten their data to be peer reviewed.

The video I had of Dr. Pierre Kory’s senate testimony is no longer out there, but the larger video of that senate hearing is. While the whole thing is priceless in my estimation, if you start watching at 27 minutes into this video, you won’t miss Senator Ron Johnson’s introduction of Dr. Kory followed by his testimony.
I think the Kory testimony (starting at about 27 minutes in) of this video is absolutely worth ten minutes of your time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq8SXOBy-4w

The FLCCC Alliance has a website and they have made their information and recommendations available here:
https://covid19criticalcare.com/about/

From there, if you want to, you can read all of the research they have gathered under the “Medical Evidence” > “Ivermectin” menu at the top. Also, their I-Mask+ protocol under the “I-Mask+ Protocol” outlines their recommendations for dosage and for early treatment.

In the I-MASK+ protocol for prophylaxis or prevention, the dosage they recommend for is 0.2 mg (or 200 mcg) per kg of body weight on Day 1, Day 3, then once every two weeks thereafter. Ivermectin is readily available and inexpensive. We know some people who are taking it, either by off-label prescription from informed doctors or by taking identical doses of veterinary products available at the local farm store (including veterinarians). A few had newly sick and positive-tested loved ones who they treated and got better quickly. It turns out that the dosage they recommend for humans is identical to the dosage (per body weight) for horses, and the horse products come in apple-flavored gel in tubes that are calibrated for body weight in pounds, making it easy for people to dial a dosage and take it. Anyway, it has been striking to hear about farm stores and hardware stores in rural area selling loads of the horse products. Suddenly, everyone has a horse!

This is one example:
[Linked Image]

The plunger on the product is calibrated in 50lb (not kg) increments, so a human taking the product can just dial their body weight and dispense the correct amount of wonderful apple-flavored gel (kidding - let's just say that no horse will believe it's an apple)!

As far as the standard human prescription, doctors who don't belong to certain large networks are more free to use their own judgement and prescribe ivermectin. We have some local doctors here who are planning to start prescribing it. Doctors in some of the big networks (including Ascension in Wisconsin) have been told they will lose their jobs of they prescribe ivermectin, even though they want to. The big money is running those decisions. I personally know two doctors who told me their families and neighbors are taking the horse products (same ivermectin), and they are totally onboard with that.

A recent update - the NIH has heard from the FLCCC Alliance and has changed their stance as of mid January to neither recommend or deny use of ivermectin. (They used to say that ivermectin should only be allowed in clinical trials for COVID.) That buys the NIH more time with a non-decision, but might stop doctors from being threatened. We'll see.

Trigger out.

WTA District 9 Director ... Go D9!
Member: WTA, Intertel, Mensa (Trappers ain't stupid.)
Life Member: NRA
Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: 330-Trapper] #7165193
02/01/21 02:19 PM
02/01/21 02:19 PM
Fontana KS
A
Andrew Eastwood Offline
trapper
Andrew Eastwood  Offline
trapper
A

Fontana KS
Dose the pour on work too? I get a good amount of that stuff on me a couple times per year. I know it keeps the ticks and chiggers off of me for the most part, so maybe it will keep the covid away. grin

Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: 330-Trapper] #7165218
02/01/21 02:44 PM
02/01/21 02:44 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
And there ya go !

Many many thanks , Patrice , for your time in all this info. I know you are very busy .

Your findings on so many things are a lifesaver . This subject needs to be saved and shared. Which I have been doing also.

As you've noticed, Ivo has been stocked to the full in all the farm and ranch stores , and going off the shelf just as fast. And as cost-effective as it is, one tube will last a long time ...much less several.

Yukon, this group agrees and can attest to just what you mentioned. There is a whole jam packed thread from Patrice and others of us on the forum, about low carb eating and how it improves insulin and BP , enabling ones to go off prescribed drugs , working in tandem WITH their medical docs to do that, who are in shock that what we can do for ourselves is even possible. Everyone has their own ways of tailoring to this, but they all are greatly improved in success.

There are AMA medical staff who do not reside in an ivory tower, who are very good in helping their people , with open minds eagerly working with these other choices , that they see clearly working. They are worth their weight in gold. The website link here demonstrates that in a grand way.

The term "Ivory tower AMA" , I actually borrowed from a neurosurgeon who does amazing work for veterans. She is AMA , and gives her colleagues a run for their money in genuine concern of helping people.

Thank you so much again, Patrice , for this powerful information.

To live in fear means to be paralyzed in life , and ultimately , controlled . To be empowered in confidence , using common sense , still living life in goals achieved , is freedom.

Secretariat out ....

Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: Sharon] #7165222
02/01/21 02:51 PM
02/01/21 02:51 PM
Northern Wisconsin,Rhinelander
Hodagtrapper Offline
Muskrat Master
Hodagtrapper  Offline
Muskrat Master

Northern Wisconsin,Rhinelander
Originally Posted by Sharon
And there ya go !

Many many thanks , Patrice , for your time in all this info. I know you are very busy .

Your findings on so many things are a lifesaver . This subject needs to be saved and shared. Which I have been doing also.

As you've noticed, Ivo has been stocked to the full in all the farm and ranch stores , and going off the shelf just as fast. And as cost-effective as it is, one tube will last a long time ...much less several.

Yukon, this group agrees and can attest to just what you mentioned. There is a whole jam packed thread from Patrice and others of us on the forum, about low carb eating and how it improves insulin and BP , enabling ones to go off prescribed drugs , working in tandem WITH their medical docs to do that, who are in shock that what we can do for ourselves is even possible. Everyone has their own ways of tailoring to this, but they all are greatly improved in success.

There are AMA medical staff who do not reside in an ivory tower, who are very good in helping their people , with open minds eagerly working with these other choices , that they see clearly working. They are worth their weight in gold. The website link here demonstrates that in a grand way.

The term "Ivory tower AMA" , I actually borrowed from a neurosurgeon who does amazing work for veterans. She is AMA , and gives her colleagues a run for their money in genuine concern of helping people.

Thank you so much again, Patrice , for this powerful information.

To live in fear means to be paralyzed in life , and ultimately , controlled . To be empowered in confidence , using common sense , still living life in goals achieved , is freedom.

Secretariat out ....

Very well said girl!

Mr. Ed

>>In God we trust<<
Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: Hodagtrapper] #7165247
02/01/21 03:27 PM
02/01/21 03:27 PM
Sauk County, WI
Patrice Offline
"TMan Feed Gestapo "
Patrice  Offline
"TMan Feed Gestapo "

Sauk County, WI
Here's another link to the Kory testimony that works if the other one doesn't. Scroll down the page and hit the play button on the second photo:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/i...-3-per-person-with-miraculous-ivermectin

WTA District 9 Director ... Go D9!
Member: WTA, Intertel, Mensa (Trappers ain't stupid.)
Life Member: NRA
Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: 330-Trapper] #7165267
02/01/21 04:10 PM
02/01/21 04:10 PM
ND
M
MJM Offline
trapper
MJM  Offline
trapper
M

ND
I have heard that anything over 1% can be hard on your liver.

"Not Really, Not Really"
Mark J Monti
"MJM you're a jerk."
Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: Andrew Eastwood] #7165287
02/01/21 04:30 PM
02/01/21 04:30 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Originally Posted by Andrew Eastwood
Dose the pour on work too? I get a good amount of that stuff on me a couple times per year. I know it keeps the ticks and chiggers off of me for the most part, so maybe it will keep the covid away. grin

I'm probably the least qualified to answer this, because many times I'm like a parrot and repeat what I've learned from others and not always discovered myself. Ivermec has a half life of 12-18 hours. And the rest lasts maybe 12 days. Your liver cleans it out of your system in that amount of time. So if you are only using it a couple times a year, I just hope your timing of applying matches up with your getting exposed to the covid, lol.

I've taken ivermectin off and on several years but have never used the pour on for the fact its not controllable how much I could absorb and get close to the right dose. Thats just my take on it.

My first use of ivermec was with lyme or some of the hundreds of worms with it. I thought I had killed myself when I had a herxheimer way beyond what I had while taking antibiotics. Thats caused by killing off harmful bugs (microorganisms) and then that stuff rots in your body and I think turns to ammonia in your blood and really makes you sick.

So I was wondering if a guy had lyme or something and was just enduring it, then got the covid and took the ivermec and killed the other organisms and had a bad herx at the same time as the covid , one would think the ivormec made him sick, and it would but not for the cause one would think. So one might want to make a trial run with it before he gets the covid just to be sure you have no problems with it, again just opinion.

Also in '95 I had some bad nerve damage from my immune system attacking my body. Now lately I was taking the ivermec every two weeks but started having bad nerve pains like needles sticking me. Now I stay away from people and went 6 weeks without going for supplies and only take the ivermec when I think I could have been exposed. Less seems to be better as far as the pins and needles.

And I'll also add that when reading about dosages, like 30 days for heart worms or so many months for other worms, thats because the dosage matches the cycle of the worms and not because of the length the ivermec lasts in the body. Again opinion only.

Last edited by Foxpaw; 02/01/21 04:39 PM.
Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: 330-Trapper] #7165300
02/01/21 04:39 PM
02/01/21 04:39 PM
Fontana KS
A
Andrew Eastwood Offline
trapper
Andrew Eastwood  Offline
trapper
A

Fontana KS
Foxpaw, I was more or less being a smart butt about the pour on. I know the last time we worked cattle, the lid cracked on the jug (leaving me in charge of holding the crack shut) I got enough for a couple head of steers down my arm. Guessing if I was to have problems with killing off to many bugs at one time that would have done it. After reading this thread I am of the opinion a tube or two of that horse wormer would be a good thing to keep on hand.

Re: For the ivermectin believers [Re: 330-Trapper] #7165313
02/01/21 05:03 PM
02/01/21 05:03 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Foxpaw, that is correct ...many many people don't realize when a dosage of anything like that, such as treatment for Lymes , has a detox effect when it's really working. In purging those organisms they release toxins and makes you feel sick. Many mistakenly think that it is the medication gone wrong. It isn't.

Patrice can attest with very educational info about that , even being able to tell when rotating meds are really working.

Also, any question of the Ivo and its actions in the body have been well known, reported and well handled by the medical teams in these links. Guaranteed.

That info is all in the website...just find it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread