No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Canadian Gulags [Re: white marlin] #7169773
02/05/21 12:25 AM
02/05/21 12:25 AM
ontario canada
K
Knappett Offline
trapper
Knappett  Offline
trapper
K

ontario canada
Originally Posted by white marlin
uh...it's the loss of Freedom that is the problem.

X2 since when are people okay with being told they aren't supposed to leave theyre homes? Ya he broke the "rules" but the guys making the rules are criminals. And if you think its gonna stop here you need to open a history book.

Re: Canadian Gulags [Re: Knappett] #7169811
02/05/21 01:15 AM
02/05/21 01:15 AM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline OP
trapper
yukon254  Offline OP
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by Knappett
Originally Posted by white marlin
uh...it's the loss of Freedom that is the problem.

X2 since when are people okay with being told they aren't supposed to leave theyre homes? Ya he broke the "rules" but the guys making the rules are criminals. And if you think its gonna stop here you need to open a history book.

Actually he didnt break the rules. You are allowed to fly to the US. You do have to have a negative test before they will let you on the plane back, which he did have. Heck look at all the Canadian politicians who went south over the Christmas holidays after telling us we shouldnt even have Christmas dinner with our families.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Canadian Gulags [Re: Crit-R-Dun] #7169883
02/05/21 07:43 AM
02/05/21 07:43 AM
central Haudenosaunee, the De...
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun
Stay home unless it's absolutely necessary they said....repeatedly. Don't travel unless its absolutely necessary they said.....repeatedly. I guess I'll complain to the media now that I failed to do exactly what I was told not to......repeatedly. Now I'm facing exactly the consequences I was told I was going to face if I didn't follow the recommendations.

this slave attitude still absolutely FLOORS me.

so sad that there are people like this.

I guess that's why slavery has been so widespread throughout history.

Re: Canadian Gulags [Re: yukon254] #7169887
02/05/21 07:46 AM
02/05/21 07:46 AM
Central Ontario, Canada
C
Crit-R-Dun Offline
trapper
Crit-R-Dun  Offline
trapper
C

Central Ontario, Canada
You folks still scratching your heads in bewilderment as to why you're sending your seniors to the morgues by the tens of thousands?

Re: Canadian Gulags [Re: yukon254] #7169907
02/05/21 08:18 AM
02/05/21 08:18 AM
Canada
O
Ouananiche Offline
trapper
Ouananiche  Offline
trapper
O

Canada
Yall are way (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) behind. We already had these, they just opened up the definition of who needs to use them now.
So more people are being put in them, but they've been around this whole time. They just were only used for more specific cases until now.

PS America has them too you bunch of (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) morons. They just use stricter criteria to force quarantine, but all countries do it for Covid. This is just a loosening of the reasons used to quarantine someone.

I don't agree with any of it, to be clear, but you're all (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) idiots if you think it isn't happening in every country on earth, Canada is just one of the first doing it more. But this isn't new at all. We always had Covid quarantine centres run by the government, they just weren't being used this way before now.

Re: Canadian Gulags [Re: Crit-R-Dun] #7170440
02/05/21 05:54 PM
02/05/21 05:54 PM
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

You folks still scratching your heads in bewilderment as to why you're sending your seniors to the morgues by the tens of thousands?

no, we know why...Democratic Governors forced assisted living facilities to accept Covid patients.

Re: Canadian Gulags [Re: Ouananiche] #7170447
02/05/21 05:57 PM
02/05/21 05:57 PM
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

Originally Posted by Ouananiche
Canada is just one of the first doing it more. But this isn't new at all. We always had Covid quarantine centres run by the government, they just weren't being used this way before now.

that's a weak argument...the "camps" ARE being used that way NOW!

sad to see so many "Subjects"....it's a mindset, I guess.

Last edited by white marlin; 02/05/21 06:21 PM.
Re: Canadian Gulags [Re: Crit-R-Dun] #7170467
02/05/21 06:28 PM
02/05/21 06:28 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline OP
trapper
yukon254  Offline OP
trapper
Y

Yukon

Isnt happening here. My wife works with the elderly every single day, and all they want is to be able to live the few years they have left the way they want, and being locked down isnt their idea of living.

Last edited by yukon254; 02/05/21 06:28 PM.

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Canadian Gulags [Re: Ouananiche] #7170468
02/05/21 06:30 PM
02/05/21 06:30 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Originally Posted by Ouananiche
Yall are way (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) behind. We already had these, they just opened up the definition of who needs to use them now.
So more people are being put in them, but they've been around this whole time. They just were only used for more specific cases until now.

PS America has them too you bunch of (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) morons. They just use stricter criteria to force quarantine, but all countries do it for Covid. This is just a loosening of the reasons used to quarantine someone.

I don't agree with any of it, to be clear, but you're all (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) idiots if you think it isn't happening in every country on earth, Canada is just one of the first doing it more. But this isn't new at all. We always had Covid quarantine centres run by the government, they just weren't being used this way before now.

You're mad at your dad, not us. We forgive you.

No Jab.
Re: Canadian Gulags [Re: Crit-R-Dun] #7170536
02/05/21 07:59 PM
02/05/21 07:59 PM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa

Tens of thousands to the morgue? Lordy, we all gonna die!

Re: Canadian Gulags [Re: yukon254] #7170559
02/05/21 08:33 PM
02/05/21 08:33 PM
W
white marlin Offline
trapper
white marlin  Offline
trapper
W

Originally Posted by yukon254

Isnt happening here. My wife works with the elderly every single day, and all they want is to be able to live the few years they have left the way they want, and being locked down isnt their idea of living.

I know of several elderly ladies who died in a nursing home from loneliness.

the long term effects of this inhumane isolation will not be fully known for many years.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread