Wilderness Trapping and Living

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Dobbins' Catalog~

ATS
(Please support Ted's Fur Shed, our sponsor for the Wilderness Page)

Alaska Trappers Association

Print Thread
Hop To
skull and fur pick up #7194047
02/24/21 12:54 AM
02/24/21 12:54 AM
Tok, Ak.
akntrpr Offline OP
trapper
akntrpr  Offline OP
trapper

Tok, Ak.
Hi Trappers,

I'll be making my last trip of the season around the triangle (Tok to Fairbanks to Palmer back to Tok) on the 1st. I'll be in Fairbanks monday from 12:00 to 2:00 at Walmart out where the motorhomes park in my white box truck buying wolf, wolverine, and lynx skulls and wolf, wolverine, and fox taxidermy fur. By taxidermy fur I mean undamaged fur either whole, green skinned for taxidermy, or everything split turned and salt dried. I dont buy auction fur Bill Wivoda and Joe Mattie, buy auction fur or Mike Willard for auction lynx. Skulls must be whole frozen and no damage from bullet holes. I'll be at the gas station in Nenana around 2:00 to 2:30 Healy at three bears around 4:30 to 5:00 and Cantwell around 6:00 at Vitus and on to Trapper Creek monday night. I'll be in Wasilla at Walmart around 10:00 tuesday morning then heading in to Anchorage and then heading on to Tok. I should be in glennallen around 4:00 and on to Tok. If you live along the road on that route give me a call and we can make arrangements to meet up along the highway. If you want something from the store just buy it online and put in the notes you want me to bring it with me and where you are or call me. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Ted
Ted's Fur Shed
907-406-0135

Born and raised in paradise
https://tedsfurshed.square.site/
you tube-Akntrpr's outdoors
H.O.T. Products (Hanson's Outdoor and Trapping Products)
Re: skull and fur pick up [Re: akntrpr] #7199379
02/28/21 02:45 PM
02/28/21 02:45 PM
Tok, Ak.
akntrpr Offline OP
trapper
akntrpr  Offline OP
trapper

Tok, Ak.
Having a pretty good snowstorm here been blowing and snowing heavy all night. I'm going to push my trip up one day I'll be leaving here tuesday all times will be the same just one day later. Going to have to plow out my yard before I can get out of my yard! Hope this doesn't mess anybody up looking forward to this trip!

Born and raised in paradise
https://tedsfurshed.square.site/
you tube-Akntrpr's outdoors
H.O.T. Products (Hanson's Outdoor and Trapping Products)
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  akntrpr, Ol' Blister, otterman