No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7202146
03/02/21 05:02 PM
03/02/21 05:02 PM
Magna, Utah
G
GritGuy Offline
trapper
GritGuy  Offline
trapper
G

Magna, Utah
It's quite a stretch for me to believe or assume that people die from the virus just because some one else does not wash their hands, when so many people don't have contact with others and are doing all they can to follow these ever changing guides from the Fauci dude who can't make up his mind about how to handle it !!

All that proves to me is that it's airborne just like many other things one can possibly get infected with !

Laying that fear mongering trip out for people is a great control grip for the uneducated or very easily scared people, it also is a great manipulator of selling the vaccine, and is not actually even statically supported, it's just a guess, an assumption, studies for that kind of remark would have to be vetted out with a very long window of time !

So is it really about the safety of controlling the virus, or is it just another dollar deal that we all learn to avoid or just deal with to move along ??

[Linked Image]

Sorry if my opinions or replies offend you, they are not meant to !

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Trapper7] #7202148
03/02/21 05:03 PM
03/02/21 05:03 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
white17  Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
W

McGrath, AK
Originally Posted by Trapper7
I don't know how they can get away with calling this product a vaccine. The definition of a vaccine: "A product that stimulates a person's immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease protecting that person from the disease."

The covid "vaccines" don't do that. .

Not correct. The two currently in use drugs do EXACTLY what your definition states.

The virus is SARS-CoV-2. The disease is Covid-19.

It is, as you point out, possible to contract the virus after receiving the vaccination. But the drug will prevent you from manifesting the disease or at least developing a milder case.

So it is possible to be infected with the virus but not develop the disease, if you have had the vaccination. That's the whole point of the vaccination

Mean As Nails
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Cibarius] #7202150
03/02/21 05:05 PM
03/02/21 05:05 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Originally Posted by Cibarius
Originally Posted by Boco
Cancer patients have had to wait for surgeries that have resulted in spread.
You are ignorant.
Not only that many other procedures put on hold due to covid, like MRI and other diagnostics have resulted in the same outcomes.

Do you know the definition of elective surgery? You are a troll that should go away.

You are thick between the ears-a biopsy for instance,is just one example of an elective surgery.

But I wont tell you to go away you may learn something.

Last edited by Boco; 03/02/21 05:06 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7202157
03/02/21 05:23 PM
03/02/21 05:23 PM
Owatonna,mn
C
Cibarius Offline
trapper
Cibarius  Offline
trapper
C

Owatonna,mn
Most of your babble is of the oxymoron language. You should probably google that as well.

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7202159
03/02/21 05:24 PM
03/02/21 05:24 PM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
Don't have to say no. It is not like they will be offered locally. Until they mandate it for flying, I'll let the rest of you wipe out this disease. Good Luck!

Who is John Galt?
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7202164
03/02/21 05:28 PM
03/02/21 05:28 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Got a question...they don’t inject you with the virus like the flu shot...so if they aren’t injecting the virus, what causes some people to run fever and get covid like symptoms after the second shot?

A vaccine prevents the disease...a shot just lessens the 99.7% survival rate symptoms.

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7202170
03/02/21 05:30 PM
03/02/21 05:30 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Cases are really really low today. A very small fraction of what it was in January when it was peaking.

No Jab.
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7202176
03/02/21 05:38 PM
03/02/21 05:38 PM
Interior Alaska
30/06 Offline
trapper
30/06  Offline
trapper

Interior Alaska
I don't see Covid vaccinations being mandatory within our borders per government order. For example, children may now attend public school without standard childhood vaccinations by claiming religious exemption. Some of those vaccinations prevent diseases worse than COVID-19. Those unvaccinated children are protected by the herd immunity of the vaccinated. Private businesses may require vaccination, but we have the freedom to work or shop elsewhere. Foreign countries may require vaccination to enter, but they are sovereign countries, that's their right, and we have the freedom to not travel there. In other words, I just don't see vaccination becoming a requirement to live within our borders as private citizens, but not getting vaccinations may limit our options for employment, shopping, travel.

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7202190
03/02/21 05:58 PM
03/02/21 05:58 PM
Magna, Utah
G
GritGuy Offline
trapper
GritGuy  Offline
trapper
G

Magna, Utah
To me limiting my options for either having it or taking it is controlling what I decide to do about it.

One can limit things to such a degree that yes you are forced to take it, which I can see happening very quickly, if there is another upsurge, or a variant that takes off.

We went from a 15 day learning curve for control to now over a year with varying types of control which are all suspect to a degree of some sort or another. Even with any of the vaccines you are still required to follow mandates, this kinda sucks the trust out of having the vaccine to being with !!

Yet the government virus adviser is now speaking of the end of 2022 as a goal to stop masking, even with this questionable vaccine or any variant from other makers.

Where is this not some sort of mandatory control ? Why should you be forced to quit a job you have had for 20 or so years because someone else is afraid of a virus, and you feel comfortable not having it ?

That to me spells big trouble about being mandatory in sense of being controlled for the over all populace !

[Linked Image]

Sorry if my opinions or replies offend you, they are not meant to !

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: 330-Trapper] #7202192
03/02/21 06:02 PM
03/02/21 06:02 PM
Rochester, MN
Teacher Offline
trapper
Teacher  Offline
trapper

Rochester, MN
I’m 70. Have some pre-existing conditions. My turn is tomorrow and I’m going for it because most of the people around me are my age and everybody has pre-existing conditions. I figure I’ve got another 15 years ahead of me if I live smart. Getting the vaccine and avoiding unmasked crowds is smart, in my book.

Never too old to learn
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: GritGuy] #7202196
03/02/21 06:08 PM
03/02/21 06:08 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI
Originally Posted by GritGuy
To me limiting my options for either having it or taking it is controlling what I decide to do about it.

One can limit things to such a degree that yes you are forced to take it, which I can see happening very quickly, if there is another upsurge, or a variant that takes off.

We went from a 15 day learning curve for control to now over a year with varying types of control which are all suspect to a degree of some sort or another. Even with any of the vaccines you are still required to follow mandates, this kinda sucks the trust out of having the vaccine to being with !!

Yet the government virus adviser is now speaking of the end of 2022 as a goal to stop masking, even with this questionable vaccine or any variant from other makers.

Where is this not some sort of mandatory control ? Why should you be forced to quit a job you have had for 20 or so years because someone else is afraid of a virus, and you feel comfortable not having it ?

That to me spells big trouble about being mandatory in sense of being controlled for the over all populace !

Now that Trump is out, we will for some reason see the numbers keep dropping and things will get more normal. The democrats will take the credit.

No Jab.
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Teacher] #7202205
03/02/21 06:18 PM
03/02/21 06:18 PM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
Originally Posted by Teacher
I’m 70. Have some pre-existing conditions. My turn is tomorrow and I’m going for it because most of the people around me are my age and everybody has pre-existing conditions. I figure I’ve got another 15 years ahead of me if I live smart. Getting the vaccine and avoiding unmasked crowds is smart, in my book.

Good deal. You are making the decision that you feel is right for you. Everyone else should do the same.
And I hope your 15 years turns into 20+!

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Teacher] #7202211
03/02/21 06:20 PM
03/02/21 06:20 PM
Crivitz WI
Sprung & Rusty Offline
trapper
Sprung & Rusty  Offline
trapper

Crivitz WI

Avoiding crowds weather masked or not is a good idea.

No Jab.
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Spade] #7202223
03/02/21 06:34 PM
03/02/21 06:34 PM
Northern Maine
Bruce T Offline
trapper
Bruce T  Offline
trapper

Northern Maine
Originally Posted by Spade
Yes, it did, and I can recall the number of people that had the braces on their legs, and I'm grateful for the vaccine.

Bruce T: To each their own, but I don't see any of the reasoning to put down someone else who decides to get a shot for any disease, to either protect themselves or someone else.
You know when they started regulated health care in hospitals a few months ago, it really upset me, a 70 yr old who followed all the protections, but got the virus because someone didn't wash their hands properly, or didn't were a mask, gets sent to the cube, just because their 70 and their rate of survival is low, vs some young person who refuses to protect themselves, gets an ICU bed, just because they have a better chance of living, is wrong.
To me that is like giving a liver transplant to an person, then they go back to drinking.

Never put anyone down.Just always said no to myself getting the shot.

Nevada bound
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Teacher] #7202227
03/02/21 06:35 PM
03/02/21 06:35 PM
Owatonna,mn
C
Cibarius Offline
trapper
Cibarius  Offline
trapper
C

Owatonna,mn

Check out the cdc exposer protocol. It specifically states “ regardless if either party is masked”

Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7203118
03/03/21 03:34 PM
03/03/21 03:34 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
A lady that helps us at the food shelf said her 84 year old father got both shots. Two weeks later he had surgery, that was three weeks ago since the surgery. He was only to spend a couple of days in the hospital, then go home after the surgery. He started hallucinating after the surgery. He never went home, but is now in a nursing home still with bouts of hallucination. They don't know what's wrong with him. A reaction to the surgery drugs, although they said those would have been out of his body within a couple of days max? A reaction to the drugs in combination with the virus shots he had prior to the surgery? Or, is that just a coincidence having nothing to do with it?

The lady whose father it is, is a retired nurse. She and her husband were going to get the shots for the virus. After seeing what has happened to her father, she's reconsidering her position on the shots.

Must be nice to eat ice cream as fast as you want and not have to worry about brain freeze.
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7203347
03/03/21 07:08 PM
03/03/21 07:08 PM
eastern WV
R
Ridge Runner1960 Offline
trapper
Ridge Runner1960  Offline
trapper
R

eastern WV
Originally Posted by Dan D
I have covid, I'm bored and I wanted to start a new thread with different opinions.

To those that are an absolute No on the vaccine. Have you or any family members ever had anything seriously wrong with you or your families health? Have you seen any close friends or family pass from complications from Covid19?

Friend I worked with passed a few months back. 2 years younger than me. Yes he had diabetes also. Before covid, this man was working 60-70 hours a week. Couldn't resist saying yes for overtime .Good man, sad loss.

2 years ago, I had lots of bad stuff goin through my veins. Killed lots of bad cells but also lots of good cells. Plenty of repercussions but I'm still here 2 years later.

Haven't seen my Mom in 2 weeks. She is 90, aint been good for either of us. She had her second shot last weekend.

I'm still undecided. Could care less what the news says. I see my urologist next month. Will have a conversation with him. He saved my life. I trust him.

my thoughts, they have been tweaking the flue vaccine every year for 70 years, it is 46% effective, Covid is 80% a flue virus, only difference is an added A20 protein (just so ya know, Anthony Fauci owns the patent on the A20 protein) yet they are telling us in 7 months they developed a vaccine that is 94% effective on an 80% flue virus? and look who is really pushing for the vaccine, Fauci who owns stock in Moderna so he's making bank, Bill Gates who owns 20 some patents for his vaccines and they have crippled children all over the world? and why get a vaccine for a virus with a 99+% chance of survival.

edited to add, they also use parts of 12 week old fetus's to make the vaccine, just not something I want in my system.

Last edited by Ridge Runner1960; 03/03/21 07:16 PM.
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7203469
03/03/21 08:45 PM
03/03/21 08:45 PM
Lakeland,Minnesota
B
Bogmaster Offline
trapper
Bogmaster  Offline
trapper
B

Lakeland,Minnesota
Ridge,not sure where you got your information on the use of 12 week old fetus's --to Make The Vaccines--but so far I have not been able to find the information you have in your post. So far I have read that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines---Are not derived from fetal cells.
Still looking at information I find.
Tom

If my feet aren't wet,I must not be trapping.
Tom Olson
MTA life member#100,also WTA life member
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Bogmaster] #7203490
03/03/21 08:56 PM
03/03/21 08:56 PM
7mtns of CENTRAL PA
GROUSEWIT Offline
trapper
GROUSEWIT  Offline
trapper

7mtns of CENTRAL PA
Originally Posted by Bogmaster
Ridge,not sure where you got your information on the use of 12 week old fetus's --to Make The Vaccines--but so far I have not been able to find the information you have in your post. So far I have read that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines---Are not derived from fetal cells.
Still looking at information I find.
Tom

I just read it was the J &J one.

NRALIFER,PRPA LIFER,HUNTER,FURTAKER
Re: Those that say No to the vaccine. [Re: Dan D] #7203556
03/03/21 09:52 PM
03/03/21 09:52 PM
Louisiana
L
Lostdrunkhungry Offline
trapper
Lostdrunkhungry  Offline
trapper
L

Louisiana
Didn’t read every post here, but I’ve gotten the jist of it. I’m a new trapper, just started out. But I’ve been a RN for 18 years. I’m now in PACU, and have worked in ICU and ER extensively. I was redeployed to the ICU last March for the skyrocketing Covid numbers and spent 3 months working 4-6 shifts per week. I was redeployed again in mid January from the Christmas peak in numbers and just got back to my home unit Monday.
I can tell you this much: yes the media is selling fear, that’s what they do. Yes the media at every turn tried to undermine Trump. Yes the CDC fumbled, stumbled, and ruined its credibility from the mask mandates alone, amongst a ton of others. Trump also fumbled and underestimated terribly the seriousness of the virus, and downplayed the severity of the situation. HOWEVER: the people (who I tend to align with politically, religiously, and morally) have behaved like entitled brats over (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) piece of cloth that MAY POTENTIALLY save their life, more importantly, the person they may infect.
What’s not being reported, for whatever reason, is the other crap that happens with Covid. DVT’s are very common, as are strokes, kidney and renal failure, mesenteric ischemia (bowel death from clots), etc. permanent lung damage, long lasting lung scarring, etc. I’ve placed more 35 year old and up patients in body bags than I care to admit. It’s been the worst thing I’ve seen, and I was still in the ICU for H1N1 and swine flu. I coded a 38yo male for an hour Saturday. You know how well a 38yo heart works? It works great. It takes a long time to expire.
Some very interesting studies are being done trying to figure out why some people just get the sniffles, some feel like crap, and some die. Right now there’s been identified a correlation of over 500 mutated genes that most all of us have, but the virus is able to exploit them and derail the bodies’ ability to carry O2 to the body. Very interesting data is coming out, but it will take ions to digest the info in a usable way.
As for the vaccine, I took both. No desire for human brains, no thoughts of being a homo. I did feel like crap after the second shot for about 16 hours. The vaccine is simply the surface proteins of the virus. These proteins allow the virus to pass through the surface of the cell. By injecting the proteins into the muscle, the body assumes it’s a foreign invader and attacks it. By mounting an immune response your body is able to store and remember that protein and how to defeat it. That’s immunity. The booster is to ensure the body mounts a proper response to the protein and remembers it well enough to defeat it. As far as the naysayers that claim the vaccine is poison, or something to that effect, with all forms of conspiracy theory surrounding it, whatever. “Well, that’s just what they’re telling you. How do you KNOW what’s in the vaccine”? I could say the same about that burger you got from McDonald’s, or that cigarette in your mouth, or any other thing that touched or enters our bodies. I’ve researched the Moderna vaccine pretty extensively, I encourage everyone to make up their own mind about it, just make sure you’re fully vetting your sources.
Long winded post, my bad. Tight chains guys, have fun and be safe.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread