No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Home weather station. #7310917
07/21/21 06:31 PM
07/21/21 06:31 PM
N.E. Nebr
L
LDW Offline OP
trapper
LDW  Offline OP
trapper
L

N.E. Nebr
Anybody have a home weather station. I currently have a Lacrosse station that I've had nothing but trouble with. Needs indoor and outdoor temp, wind speed and direction and rainfall at the very least. Looking for something under $500.

Re: Home weather station. [Re: LDW] #7310926
07/21/21 06:48 PM
07/21/21 06:48 PM
SEPA
L
Lugnut Offline
trapper
Lugnut  Offline
trapper
L

SEPA
I have one. My daughters bought it for me for Christmas last year after I suggested the model I wanted. I really like it. It was easy to set up and I’ve had no issues with it whatsoever. I have the display sitting on my desk and consult it often throughout the day.

It has Internet capability and I could register it as a PWS (Personal Weather Station) but there are already three of them within a 2 mile radius of my home so I didn’t.

They got me an Ambient Weather WS-2902C.

Ambient Weather WS

Eh...wot?

Re: Home weather station. [Re: LDW] #7310930
07/21/21 06:55 PM
07/21/21 06:55 PM
Sandhills Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Sandhills Nebraska
I lived in a small town where a guy had one. He would come to the coffee shop every morning one-upping everyone with weather reports. "I got .765 inches of rain last night." Neighbors started going over and pouring water in his gauge to get him really going. laugh

Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Re: Home weather station. [Re: Lugnut] #7310955
07/21/21 07:21 PM
07/21/21 07:21 PM
N.E. Nebr
L
LDW Offline OP
trapper
LDW  Offline OP
trapper
L

N.E. Nebr
Originally Posted by Lugnut
I have one. My daughters bought it for me for Christmas last year after I suggested the model I wanted. I really like it. It was easy to set up and I’ve had no issues with it whatsoever. I have the display sitting on my desk and consult it often throughout the day.

It has Internet capability and I could register it as a PWS (Personal Weather Station) but there are already three of them within a 2 mile radius of my home so I didn’t.

They got me an Ambient Weather WS-2902C.

Ambient Weather WS

That's exactly the one I've been looking at. Been researching them and it looks like the best value. Just wanted to hear from someone that had one.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread