ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: badger jobs giving me fits [Re: NWTrapper85] #7405662
11/15/21 12:19 PM
11/15/21 12:19 PM
Lemars, Iowa
N
NWTrapper85 Offline OP
trapper
NWTrapper85  Offline OP
trapper
N

Lemars, Iowa
Yea if they were active holes they would work no doubt. I have confidence in your cages don't get me wrong if a job needs a cage used 95% of the time yours are first ones I grab. I've got 3 of your cages out and another 3 of a different brand baited set. Badgers they are so much on the move with their hunting holes. I've yet to find one that their actually living in at the time. This job biggest property I've done a job on by far and tons of holes didn't want put all my eggs into just cages and don't have enough to cover all them. If it was active living under a building etc would be cages job for sure.

Re: badger jobs giving me fits [Re: NWTrapper85] #7406117
11/15/21 10:42 PM
11/15/21 10:42 PM
New York
Jim Comstock Offline
trapper
Jim Comstock  Offline
trapper

New York
It did take a while for the lady to catch up with the one she had as, like you say, he had a bunch of holes and moved around. I guess she just keep putting dirt in part way in some of the holes and waited for a hole to get freshly dug out. Does sound like a lot of work.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread