No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada [Re: KeithC] #7501555
02/19/22 10:40 AM
02/19/22 10:40 AM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
It’s amazing how many people that hate Facebook, use Facebook and therefore feed their bank accounts. Lol More amazing is that people hate fake news but find the true news on Facebook. grin

Last edited by rvsask; 02/19/22 10:46 AM.
Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada [Re: KeithC] #7501568
02/19/22 10:51 AM
02/19/22 10:51 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

What's even more amazing is how many people just stick their head in the sand.

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada [Re: KeithC] #7501592
02/19/22 11:08 AM
02/19/22 11:08 AM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Sand being Facebook and YouTube. grin

And complain that today’s youth are being ruined by technology. ROTFL

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada [Re: Giant Sage] #7501655
02/19/22 12:10 PM
02/19/22 12:10 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Online content

trapper
330-Trapper  Online Content

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Giant Sage
Did some one say two fased book??

Hahaha

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada [Re: KeithC] #7501713
02/19/22 12:54 PM
02/19/22 12:54 PM
Over there.
F
Flicker Shad Offline
trapper
Flicker Shad  Offline
trapper
F

Over there.
No Grousewit. I'm not a lefty or even close. Just being honest. Noone is getting their guns out. Have you not paid attention the last two years? People gave up during this plandemic. They listened to the government and shut down their businesses to "flatten the curve". Many people lost their businesses too because of it. They should have said f you and kept open.. all the people that put on masks that don't work because they were told to. We have gotten weak as a society and like I said, Noone will take out their guns. They just talk a big game. Flame me all you want, but I'm right.

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada [Re: Flicker Shad] #7501768
02/19/22 02:10 PM
02/19/22 02:10 PM
Wisconsin
Scott__aR Offline
trapper
Scott__aR  Offline
trapper

Wisconsin
Originally Posted by Flicker Shad
Originally Posted by Posco
I am glad Americans are armed to the teeth, it looks like we might be needing them.

Now you're talking silly.

Nope, a federal judge made the prediction as early as 2008?? I believe. America is headed toward another revolutionary war! Just hoping my lifetime ends before I have the opportunity to see it happen. When my daughter was in the military, I just hoped we would never be on opposite sides ... thank goodness she is completely out now, doesn't need to follow the orders of any wacked president!

Megapredator ... top of the food chain!
Member of WTA
Member of MTPCA
Member of NTA
Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada [Re: KeithC] #7501783
02/19/22 02:25 PM
02/19/22 02:25 PM
AK
F
FairbanksLS Offline
trapper
FairbanksLS  Offline
trapper
F

AK
I’m not sure you can insult a leftist. Pee them off yes, Insult them no.

formerly posting as white dog
Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada [Re: Flicker Shad] #7501801
02/19/22 02:42 PM
02/19/22 02:42 PM
Louisiana
M
MattLA Offline
trapper
MattLA  Offline
trapper
M

Louisiana
No Grousewit. I'm not a lefty or even close. Just being honest. Noone is getting their guns out. Have you not paid attention the last two years? People gave up during this plandemic. They listened to the government and shut down their businesses to "flatten the curve". Many people lost their businesses too because of it. They should have said f you and kept open.. all the people that put on masks that don't work because they were told to. We have gotten weak as a society and like I said, Noone will take out their guns. They just talk a big game. Flame me all you want, but I'm right.

Brother that may have been the case in MA, but that was anything but the case in the rest of the USA. People quite literally from all over kept their businesses open defying state and local governments. Here in some places they had to change the rules for the bars because people went absolutely batpoop about it. Where you been???

Re: Facebook is not letting people see posts on Canada [Re: MattLA] #7501811
02/19/22 02:53 PM
02/19/22 02:53 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa
Originally Posted by Tofan

Brother that may have been the case in MA, but that was anything but the case in the rest of the USA. People quite literally from all over kept their businesses open defying state and local governments. Here in some places they had to change the rules for the bars because people went absolutely batpoop about it. Where you been???

Yep, if the business wasn't reliant on the Fed. gov't they stayed open here.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread