Lure and Bait Making

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Southern Snares
Please support our sponsor for the Lure and Bait makers forum - Southern Snares

Print Thread
Hop To
Thanks #7517201
03/04/22 03:03 PM
03/04/22 03:03 PM
Marion Kansas
Y
Yes sir Offline OP
"Callie's little brother"
Yes sir  Offline OP
"Callie's little brother"
Y

Marion Kansas
Normally don't give a shout out to vendors BUT this one is well deserved. I was out of some ingredients so I put an order in with Mr Jameson for what I needed and also thought I'd stock up for the future on some ingredients I like and use. Finding a good supply of QUALITY ingredients is surprisingly hard. The quality of the stuff I got was excellent. Couple products I had previously purchased from other suppliers as I had been interested in testing products from various vendors when I first started and the stuff I recently got from Bob was much superior. The packaging was of each individual item was great. Side hand written notes on some products with helpful information. And a couple of surprises sent too. Mr Jameson went above and beyond again.

A big thank you friend
Seth

Ps I did save the receipt and shipping label Bob grin

Re: Thanks [Re: Yes sir] #7517348
03/04/22 04:56 PM
03/04/22 04:56 PM
SW Pa
B
Bob Jameson Offline
trapper
Bob Jameson  Offline
trapper
B

SW Pa
I am always pleased when folks get their orders in good shape and in a timely fashion. We keep the quality of ingredients at the same level as what we use in house Seth. I believe we have discussed this in the past. Thank you for your kind comments. I too in years past had a struggle in acquiring good quality ingredients. I am sure many older lures makers went thru the same challenges as myself.

Bob J.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Wolfdog91