No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: REMEMBER THE ALAMO [Re: Bogmaster] #7867816
05/18/23 11:40 PM
05/18/23 11:40 PM
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Champaign County, Ohio.
Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
Visited the Alamo in 2013. Glad I went.

Texas, the Alamo, and the battle of San Jacinto are a bit of a hike from my neck of the woods... Seems kind of strange that Sam Houston, before he left for TX, may have hunted, trapped, and traded on some of the same soil I've hunted and trapped on...

https://oksenate.gov/education/senate-artwork/nathaniel-pryor-and-sam-houston-three-forks

Mike

I was on www.familysearch.org tonight, looking at my pedigree and saw a lot of Houstons, so I decided to look to see if I was related to Sam Houston. Sam Houston's great grandparents, John Houston and Mary Margaret Cunningham are my 9th great grandparents. It's likely Sam Houston is a cousin of mine on his mother's side too because I also have Paxtons and Nees living in Pennsylvania, Virginia and Maryland at the same time his ancestors were.

Keith

Re: REMEMBER THE ALAMO [Re: Bogmaster] #7867836
05/19/23 04:35 AM
05/19/23 04:35 AM
illinois
J
jalstat Offline
trapper
jalstat  Offline
trapper
J

illinois
Been there twice very interesting place to visit

Re: REMEMBER THE ALAMO [Re: Bogmaster] #7867888
05/19/23 06:59 AM
05/19/23 06:59 AM
west virginia usa
R
randall brannon Offline
trapper
randall brannon  Offline
trapper
R

west virginia usa
And now the ones they fought and died by are now taking everything and more without a struggle. Dang Libturd Demonrats!!!

God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread