Wilderness Trapping and Living

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Dobbins' Catalog~

ATS
(Please support Ted's Fur Shed, our sponsor for the Wilderness Page)

Alaska Trappers Association

Print Thread
Hop To
Thanks to HFT,Bfisch,AKHowler #7516962
03/04/22 10:56 AM
03/04/22 10:56 AM
CT
J
JeffP Offline OP
trapper
JeffP  Offline OP
trapper
J

CT
And everyone else that posts up . They’re a great read. Love going along on your adventures!
Been to Alaska 7 times and if I were a young man I would be there now. It’s the last best place on earth. Although there have been big changes (not all for the best) since my first trip in the 80s.
Well thanks again guys, can’t wait to read next years installments.
Jeff

Re: Thanks to HFT,Bfisch,AKHowler [Re: JeffP] #7518330
03/05/22 02:42 PM
03/05/22 02:42 PM
Wasilla AK
HFT AK Offline
trapper
HFT AK  Offline
trapper

Wasilla AK
Thank you for the kind words smile I to appreciate everyone's input and adventures that they share here as well! smile

I really appreciate the knowledge that is shared here. Plenty of different ways to do things, tips, tricks, what works for them, what didnt, when it comes to not only trapping/fur handling/survival, but enjoying our time out in the great outdoors and I have found plenty of things on this forum that have helped me along the way.

What I really appreciate is the people that I have met here on Tman and actually have got to spend a little time with:) People I call friend. Howler up in FBX, Ted up in TOK, Tim down in Homer, and my running buddies down here, Matt, Jeff, and Cory. Funny how all my hunting/fishing/trapping buddies started with a conversation here smile

Re: Thanks to HFT,Bfisch,AKHowler [Re: JeffP] #7518719
03/05/22 09:30 PM
03/05/22 09:30 PM
AK
bfisch Offline
trapper
bfisch  Offline
trapper

AK
Appreciate you saying so!

Re: Thanks to HFT,Bfisch,AKHowler [Re: JeffP] #7519870
03/06/22 09:52 PM
03/06/22 09:52 PM
Fairbanks Alaska
AKHowler Offline
trapper
AKHowler  Offline
trapper

Fairbanks Alaska
Thanks Jeff. Like HFT said, I've learned a lot from the trappers on here and met a lot of great people up here and down south through T-man. It is a pleasure to share our lifestyle with those who appreciate it, enjoy it and may learn from what we do.

Alaskan #9 Trap Company
JR Pederson
PO BOX 58226
Fairbanks AK 99711
cell# 907-378-7291
pedersonjr@yahoo.com
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  akntrpr, Ol' Blister, otterman