Following last years Western Convention I was contacted by a Texas trapper who understood that I had a number of 114 Newhouse that he was seeking to use as lion traps. Following that contact I selected 5 # 114s that I felt were exactly what he was seeking. The traps have very strong original Newhouse 114 springs and are all original without chains. The pans are worn and not collector quality and the teeth have been enhanced for better penetration which I offered to him for 175 each. Somehow our communications were cut off and the deal never completed so those traps are currently available to any one seeking large strong traps for top end predators. They would work equally well for hind foot beaver trapping. I think that the traps could be available at the upcoming fur takers convention in Kansas with no shipping charges. Contact me by PM to discuss if interested.

:Looks like two are sold and perhaps a third. I might decide to free up a few more in similar condition if there is enough interest.

Last edited by cohunt; 05/29/22 09:38 AM.