No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter


Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum


~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~


Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Joe Goodman Prints
Please support Joe Goodman because he supports us with donations

Print Thread
Hop To
Our New $20 Bill #7667461
09/08/22 06:27 PM
09/08/22 06:27 PM
Joined: Jun 2022
Posts: 111
Manitoba
Shakeyjake Offline OP
trapper
Shakeyjake  Offline OP
trapper

Joined: Jun 2022
Posts: 111
Manitoba
[Linked Image]

Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: Shakeyjake] #7667542
09/08/22 08:35 PM
09/08/22 08:35 PM
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 13,219
Greene County,Virginia
R
run Offline
trapper
run  Offline
trapper
R

Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 13,219
Greene County,Virginia
I assume this is Prince Charles?


wanna be goat farmer.
Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: Shakeyjake] #7667551
09/08/22 08:47 PM
09/08/22 08:47 PM
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 806
WISCONSIN
W
Wild_WI Offline
trapper
Wild_WI  Offline
trapper
W

Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 806
WISCONSIN
Glad I'm not Canadian

Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: Shakeyjake] #7667552
09/08/22 08:49 PM
09/08/22 08:49 PM
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 127
Duluth, MN
S
Seek Offline
trapper
Seek  Offline
trapper
S

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 127
Duluth, MN
Guy is a total creep.

Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: Shakeyjake] #7667556
09/08/22 08:57 PM
09/08/22 08:57 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,172
Three Lakes,WI 71
C
corky Offline
trapper
corky  Offline
trapper
C

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,172
Three Lakes,WI 71
LOL

Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: Shakeyjake] #7667569
09/08/22 09:18 PM
09/08/22 09:18 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 53,373
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline
trapper
330-Trapper  Offline
trapper

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 53,373
Minnesota
Hahaha grin


NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com




Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: Seek] #7667575
09/08/22 09:22 PM
09/08/22 09:22 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 19,144
St. Louis Co, Mo
B
BigBob Offline
trapper
BigBob  Offline
trapper
B

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 19,144
St. Louis Co, Mo
Originally Posted by Seek
Guy is a total creep.

King Charles or ShakeyJake?


Every kid needs a Dog and a Curmudgeon.

Remember Bowe Bergdahl, the traitor.

Beware! Jill Pudlewski, Ron Oates and Keven Begesse are liars and thiefs!
Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: BigBob] #7667586
09/08/22 09:38 PM
09/08/22 09:38 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,901
Manitoba
N
Northof50 Offline
trapper
Northof50  Offline
trapper
N

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 6,901
Manitoba
Both are double trouble
Originally Posted by BigBob
Originally Posted by Seek
Guy is a total creep.

King Charles or ShakeyJake?

Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: BigBob] #7667606
09/08/22 10:13 PM
09/08/22 10:13 PM
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 127
Duluth, MN
S
Seek Offline
trapper
Seek  Offline
trapper
S

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 127
Duluth, MN
I don't know ShakeyJake but he is a trapper and that makes him far better than old King Chuck.

Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: Shakeyjake] #7667625
09/08/22 10:43 PM
09/08/22 10:43 PM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,433
Tennessee
Scuba1 Offline
"color blind Kraut"
Scuba1  Offline
"color blind Kraut"

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 13,433
Tennessee
laugh


Let's go Brandon

"Shall not comply" with morons who don't understand "shall not infringe."
Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: Wild_WI] #7667628
09/08/22 10:46 PM
09/08/22 10:46 PM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,750
Southern Virginia, 50 yr old
V
VaBeagler Offline
trapper
VaBeagler  Offline
trapper
V

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,750
Southern Virginia, 50 yr old
Originally Posted by Wild_WI
Glad I'm not Canadian

Would you like to see Biden on our 20's? I don't think that we can talk crap about any other countries leadership at the moment.

Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: Shakeyjake] #7667643
09/08/22 11:24 PM
09/08/22 11:24 PM
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 12,496
Champaign County, Ohio.
K
KeithC Offline
trapper
KeithC  Offline
trapper
K

Joined: May 2009
Posts: 12,496
Champaign County, Ohio.
You should get rid of the royals now or get a royal family of cats like Mark Twain suggested doing.

"I urged that kings were dangerous. He said, then have cats. He was sure that a royal family of cats would answer every purpose. They would be as useful as any other royal family, they would know as much, they would have the same virtues and the same treacheries, the same disposition to get up shindies with other royal cats, they would be laughable vain and absurd and never know it, they would be wholly inexpensive, finally, they would have as sound a divine right as any other royal house...The worship of royalty being founded in unreason, these graceful and harmless cats would easily become as sacred as any other royalties, and indeed more so, because it would presently be noticed that they hanged nobody, beheaded nobody, imprisoned nobody, inflicted no cruelties or injustices of any sort, and so must be worthy of a deeper love and reverence than the customary human king, and would certainly get it.
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court"

Keith

Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: Shakeyjake] #7667751
09/09/22 07:09 AM
09/09/22 07:09 AM
Joined: Jun 2022
Posts: 111
Manitoba
Shakeyjake Offline OP
trapper
Shakeyjake  Offline OP
trapper

Joined: Jun 2022
Posts: 111
Manitoba
Charles. We’re hoping for some new garment orders so the ermine price would go up, but apparently Charles ain’t a big fan of trapping. Probably plastic fur for him…….
When I saw that pic yesterday I spit my drink all over my tablet…..had a good chuckle

Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: KeithC] #7667760
09/09/22 07:33 AM
09/09/22 07:33 AM
Joined: Jan 2022
Posts: 970
wv
Crowfoot Offline
trapper
Crowfoot  Offline
trapper

Joined: Jan 2022
Posts: 970
wv
Originally Posted by KeithC
You should get rid of the royals now or get a royal family of cats like Mark Twain suggested doing.

"I urged that kings were dangerous. He said, then have cats. He was sure that a royal family of cats would answer every purpose. They would be as useful as any other royal family, they would know as much, they would have the same virtues and the same treacheries, the same disposition to get up shindies with other royal cats, they would be laughable vain and absurd and never know it, they would be wholly inexpensive, finally, they would have as sound a divine right as any other royal house...The worship of royalty being founded in unreason, these graceful and harmless cats would easily become as sacred as any other royalties, and indeed more so, because it would presently be noticed that they hanged nobody, beheaded nobody, imprisoned nobody, inflicted no cruelties or injustices of any sort, and so must be worthy of a deeper love and reverence than the customary human king, and would certainly get it.
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court"

Keith

RIGHT ON, MAN ! ! ! !

Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: Shakeyjake] #7667871
09/09/22 10:53 AM
09/09/22 10:53 AM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2,335
Alaska
D
drasselt Offline
trapper
drasselt  Offline
trapper
D

Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2,335
Alaska
Originally Posted by Shakeyjake
Charles. We’re hoping for some new garment orders so the ermine price would go up, but apparently Charles ain’t a big fan of trapping. Probably plastic fur for him…….


You may be right about the plastic for Chucky based on what his mom did:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...its-containing-real-fur-says-palace.html

Last edited by drasselt; 09/09/22 10:53 AM.

you can vote your way into socialism, but you will have to shoot your way out.
Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: Shakeyjake] #7667980
09/09/22 01:54 PM
09/09/22 01:54 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,310
ny
G
gcs Offline
trapper
gcs  Offline
trapper
G

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,310
ny
To bad mom didn't fire him and let the next generation try their luck.

Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: Shakeyjake] #7667984
09/09/22 02:03 PM
09/09/22 02:03 PM
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,676
Alaska and Washington State
W
waggler Offline
trapper
waggler  Offline
trapper
W

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,676
Alaska and Washington State
Isn't the Royal family chromosomally challenged?
Probably explains the demise of the British Empire.
It doesn't take a whole lot of brain power to deduce that you don't send troops into battle wearing red coats.


"My life is better than your vacation"
Re: Our New $20 Bill [Re: VaBeagler] #7668120
09/09/22 06:44 PM
09/09/22 06:44 PM
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 806
WISCONSIN
W
Wild_WI Offline
trapper
Wild_WI  Offline
trapper
W

Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 806
WISCONSIN
Originally Posted by VaBeagler
Originally Posted by Wild_WI
Glad I'm not Canadian

Would you like to see Biden on our 20's? I don't think that we can talk crap about any other countries leadership at the moment.

Nope wouldn't like to see that either

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread