No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Will anything change after November 8 [Re: Jkeith] #7686730
10/06/22 07:49 PM
10/06/22 07:49 PM
Montana/Florida
G
Gene Dziza Offline
trapper
Gene Dziza  Offline
trapper
G

Montana/Florida
Originally Posted by Jkeith
My biggest worry is the Supreme Court if there isn't a red wave. If the House doesn't flip, you know darn well the Democrats will pass legislation to pack the court. The courts not legislation historically have been one of the Democrats primary political weapons. They're not going to squander an opportunity to anchor that weapon in place.

I think you’re spot on sir. That is a scary thought. Then, everything changes. That’ll keep a guy up at night.

Re: Will anything change after November 8 [Re: Grandpa Trapper] #7686746
10/06/22 08:08 PM
10/06/22 08:08 PM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
It’ll snow a whole bunch.