No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: Boco] #7698032
10/22/22 02:43 PM
10/22/22 02:43 PM
Custer Co, Idaho
S
sneaky Offline
trapper
sneaky  Offline
trapper
S

Custer Co, Idaho
Originally Posted by Boco
HA HA,
When your scared shatless to leave your house unless you have enough firepower to kill 20 people that's pretty clear you got no freedom,lol.
Quit reading and believing all the BS the wingnuts spew about Canada.
Its all BS.

Not really. Canada has a globalist moron in charge, and he's not going to give any of those freedoms back he is taking away.

Sometimes nothing can be a real cool hand
Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: yotetrapper30] #7698037
10/22/22 02:53 PM
10/22/22 02:53 PM
Nova Scotia,
woodtick Offline
trapper
woodtick  Offline
trapper

Nova Scotia,
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
Originally Posted by rvsask

I also know of nobody personally this will affect. I’ve got much bigger things to worry about really.

You really know of no one that was considering buying or selling a pistol??

I don't know a single person this affected, and I even asked a wide range of hunters and shooters,
To take a phrase from rvsask, Canadians just aren't paying attention to Truedope

Last edited by woodtick; 10/22/22 02:53 PM.

Big Wet Drops and Lots of them are a Sure Sign of Rain!
Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: woodtick] #7698047
10/22/22 03:36 PM
10/22/22 03:36 PM
Ontario
R
RustyShacklefrd Offline
trapper
RustyShacklefrd  Offline
trapper
R

Ontario
Woodtick.
You must live in a hole!!!! Everybody I know is affected by this !!
I know multiple people making a living off the firearm industry! Trudeau and his rainbow turban wearing illegal terrorist rump ranging buttpirate NDP Leader are running this country into the ground man!!!

The stupid fud hunters that are like "oh boy, you don't need a hand gun to hunt deer, so I don't care" should be exported to Norway with the rest of the commie pinko lovers !

Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: Cragar] #7698049
10/22/22 03:38 PM
10/22/22 03:38 PM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Cripes Rusty, your social circle must be diverse. Lol

For the record the ban is dumb.

But everyone you know is affected? And you ask Woodtick if he lives in a hole. Lol Come on dude.

Lots of insults hurled in that post, impressive.

Last edited by rvsask; 10/22/22 03:42 PM.
Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: Cragar] #7698052
10/22/22 03:45 PM
10/22/22 03:45 PM
Green Bay, Wisconsin
tlguy Offline
trapper
tlguy  Offline
trapper

Green Bay, Wisconsin
The way I see it, this affects everyone who doesn't subscribe to the idea "you can never have enough (hand)guns!"

Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: Cragar] #7698053
10/22/22 03:50 PM
10/22/22 03:50 PM
Ontario
R
RustyShacklefrd Offline
trapper
RustyShacklefrd  Offline
trapper
R

Ontario
Everybody in this country lost some freedom whether they agree with it or not. And, for the record so did a bunch of guys state side. Thousands of people in the US make a living importing and exporting guns, it's a multi million dollar industry. I know who won't be affected- the gang bangers and drug dealers doing all the shooting in Toronto calgary and Vancouver!

Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: RustyShacklefrd] #7698058
10/22/22 03:52 PM
10/22/22 03:52 PM
OH
Catch22 Offline
trapper
Catch22  Offline
trapper

OH
Originally Posted by RustyShacklefrd
Woodtick.
I know multiple people making a living off the firearm industry! Trudeau and his rainbow turban wearing illegal terrorist rump ranging buttpirate NDP Leader are running this country into the ground man!!!

The stupid fud hunters that are like "oh boy, you don't need a hand gun to hunt deer, so I don't care" should be exported to Norway with the rest of the commie pinko lovers !

Now that's a post!! grin

I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: Cragar] #7698060
10/22/22 03:53 PM
10/22/22 03:53 PM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
I won’t disagree on your take regarding gangs.

Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: tlguy] #7698066
10/22/22 04:00 PM
10/22/22 04:00 PM
Nova Scotia,
woodtick Offline
trapper
woodtick  Offline
trapper

Nova Scotia,
it will still be a multi million dollar business, just they will call it the black market

Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: RustyShacklefrd] #7698068
10/22/22 04:03 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Everybody in this country lost some freedom whether they agree with it or not. And, for the record so did a bunch of guys state side. Thousands of people in the US make a living importing and exporting guns, it's a multi million dollar industry. I know who won't be affected- the gang bangers and drug dealers doing all the shooting in Toronto calgary and Vancouver!

I wont be affected in the least.
Sold all my handguns years ago-just had no use for them.
They were fun to shoot at targets,but other than that absolutely no use for a handgun.
I had quite a large collection of rifles too,but I have sold and am selling off the vast majority of those.-I have no use for them other than as investments,I only want the few I use to hunt with.
As I am now of retirement age I found it a good time to liquidate my collection and cash in.

Last edited by Boco; 10/22/22 04:07 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: Catch22] #7698070
Nova Scotia,
woodtick Offline
trapper
woodtick  Offline
trapper

Nova Scotia,
Originally Posted by Catch22
Woodtick.

Now that's a post!! grin

Mama called me fench post for a reason...lol

Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: Boco] #7698083
10/22/22 04:50 PM
10/22/22 04:50 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio

They were fun to shoot at targets,but other than that absolutely no use for a handgun.
I had quite a large collection of rifles too,but I have sold and am selling off the vast majority of those.-I have no use for them other than as investments,I only want the few I use to hunt with.
As I am now of retirement age I found it a good time to liquidate my collection and cash in.

I've always found a very good use for a handgun on the trap line.
Like many others that are up in their years , it doesn't effect me , who cares !
Yet you enjoyed them in your youth.
Strange how those that once depended on such things , now could care less about them.
Either brainwashed or just very self centered.
Who cares about others wants or needs , I don't need or use them any more.
SMH .
Yep there's many that say you don't need a gun , and also say you don't need a church or religion .
Yet when criminals bust down your door , first thing you do is wish you had a gun , and the second is pray someone gets here with a gun to save your BUTT!
Maybe staying in the bush has made you think different , but I bet you have a loaded gun with you all the time.

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: Cragar] #7698102
10/22/22 05:41 PM
10/22/22 05:41 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.

I've always found a very good use for a handgun on the trap line.
Like many others that are up in their years , it doesn't effect me , who cares !
Yet you enjoyed them in your youth.
Strange how those that once depended on such things , now could care less about them.
Either brainwashed or just very self centered.
Who cares about others wants or needs , I don't need or use them any more.
SMH .
Yep there's many that say you don't need a gun , and also say you don't need a church or religion .
Yet when criminals bust down your door , first thing you do is wish you had a gun , and the second is pray someone gets here with a gun to save your BUTT!
Maybe staying in the bush has made you think different , but I bet you have a loaded gun with you all the time.[/quote]

I do carry a gun when trapping in the bush-to procure food.And in the spring for bear protection.
I never said I didnt care about other people,just saying it doesnt affect me.

An if a criminal broke into my home,he would wish i had a gun to finish him off and relieve the excruciating pain inflicted upon him.

Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: Boco] #7698123
10/22/22 06:18 PM
10/22/22 06:18 PM
pa
H
hippie Offline
trapper
hippie  Offline
trapper
H

pa

From a guy that always comments about the me, me me, people.

Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: rvsask] #7698175
10/22/22 07:27 PM
10/22/22 07:27 PM
Va
B
bandy Offline
trapper
bandy  Offline
trapper
B

Va
Originally Posted by rvsask
Originally Posted by bandy
Having as much firearms as you was is not about being scared it about the right to keep the sitting government in check. When that is taken away then the power hungry can do what they want to whom they want. But when the government knows that it's citizens have as much firepower as they need to fight back well let's just say it's part of the checks and balance system we have.

Honestly, how on earth can you buy into the idea that civilians with guns can take on your military? Lol

Because we here in the good old USA did it before and if need be will do it again that's why. Do you know why Japan didn't invade the main land because they said there would be a gun behind every door. It is no one's right to tell me what I can or cannot carry to protect my person, property and most of all my family. If you think that a government has your best interests in mind or knows what's best for you then by all means enjoy. This is the world that means freedom Republic and that's what our country is and I pray it stays that way.

No matter where you go there you are.
Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: Boco] #7698187
10/22/22 07:45 PM
10/22/22 07:45 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny

Good Boy! That's the attitude Tyrants want all good little Subjects to have.

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: Cragar] #7698206
10/22/22 08:00 PM
10/22/22 08:00 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Pffft.

Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: Cragar] #7698208
10/22/22 08:02 PM
10/22/22 08:02 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
[Linked Image]

Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: Cragar] #7698245
10/22/22 09:00 PM
10/22/22 09:00 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
all that is necessary for evil to triumph in a nation is to have lots of citizens that think like boco.

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Canada handgun ban [Re: Cragar] #7698253
10/22/22 09:12 PM
10/22/22 09:12 PM
Saskatchewan
R
rvsask Offline
trapper
rvsask  Offline
trapper
R

Saskatchewan
Bandy, your claim regarding Japan is utterly false, look it up, it’s disproven everywhere including the history news network. I don’t really care what Facebook, nra talking points or some YouTube clown claims.

Seriously, look it up. Learning the truth on this one won’t hurt you.

Last edited by rvsask; 10/22/22 09:18 PM.
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread