No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
OKforester ? #7710744
11/06/22 06:50 PM
11/06/22 06:50 PM
Texas Hill Country
C
Cedar Hacker Offline OP
trapper
Cedar Hacker  Offline OP
trapper
C

Texas Hill Country
Hey man are you okay. I saw on the news where McCurtain county got hit hard from a tornado.

I hope you and yours made it through those storms.

Sit on your horse on top of a ridge, look out across the country and tell me there is no God.

Re: OKforester ? [Re: Cedar Hacker] #7710765
11/06/22 07:06 PM
11/06/22 07:06 PM
McCurtain Co. Oklahoma
O
OKforester Offline
trapper
OKforester  Offline
trapper
O

McCurtain Co. Oklahoma
Yes we made it through, thanks for checking on me. The biggest tornado we had got within 6 miles of my house. I have tin and insulation in my pastures but no damage. A lot of neighbors and friends had damage to their houses/farms. The best I can tell there was only one fatality which is awful but it sure could have been a lot worse. Many are still without power. I figure I will spend the next few days at work assessing storm damage to our timberlands. We were having devastating wildfires three weeks ago and now tornadoes. Boy, I’m ready for trapping season!

Re: OKforester ? [Re: OKforester] #7710954
11/06/22 10:22 PM
11/06/22 10:22 PM
Texas Hill Country
C
Cedar Hacker Offline OP
trapper
Cedar Hacker  Offline OP
trapper
C

Texas Hill Country
Good news about you.
Sorry to hear about the death and damage.

Very little on the news these days except election propaganda from the spin artists.

Sit on your horse on top of a ridge, look out across the country and tell me there is no God.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread