No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Silver lining [Re: AntiGov] #7713632
11/10/22 02:28 AM
11/10/22 02:28 AM
Alaska/Washington
D
Dragger Offline
trapper
Dragger  Offline
trapper
D

Alaska/Washington
Maybe when they are sitting in a cold house this winter they'll warm up to him? lol

Give an illegal alien a fish and he eats for a day. Deport him and you never have to feed him ever again!
Re: Silver lining [Re: trapdog1] #7713635
11/10/22 02:59 AM
11/10/22 02:59 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by trapdog1
Optimism is a good thing. grin

Yes

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Silver lining [Re: waggler] #7713666
11/10/22 06:21 AM
11/10/22 06:21 AM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
Originally Posted by waggler
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30

Republican women don't like Trump? First I've heard of this.

They either love him or hate him. There is a significant percentage that hate him; especially those moderates in the middle. The republican party needs these voters plain and simple.

Suppose that's true of what you call moderates and most conservatives would call Rinos. Not many people like that in the deep south so I guess that's why I've just not seen it. Southern women love Trump.

What I do find interesting is Trump also motivated people who had never paid any attention to politics to vote for the first time. My family has never been political, never even voted, except for my Dad who voted Democrat because the Union said to. But in 2016, my aunt and 2 cousins (all female), my Mom and stepdad and my Dad all voted for Trump. Of them, it was the first time ANY of them had voted in their lives except for my Dad. And they all lived in liberal NY.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Silver lining [Re: waggler] #7713674
11/10/22 06:38 AM
11/10/22 06:38 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

I love nearly everything that Trump did; with the exception of banning importation of lion trophies from Africa. I would vote for him again.
However, I am a realist, a lot of Republican women do not like Trump, the Republicans need all the votes they can get going into 2024.
As of now I think DeSantis is the best option.

They either love him or hate him. There is a significant percentage that hate him; especially those moderates in the middle. The republican party needs these voters plain and simple.

There is no middle.

-Goofy-
Re: Silver lining [Re: yotetrapper30] #7713683
11/10/22 06:44 AM
11/10/22 06:44 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Suppose that's true of what you call moderates and most conservatives would call Rinos. Not many people like that in the deep south so I guess that's why I've just not seen it. Southern women love Trump.

What I do find interesting is Trump also motivated people who had never paid any attention to politics to vote for the first time. My family has never been political, never even voted, except for my Dad who voted Democrat because the Union said to. But in 2016, my aunt and 2 cousins (all female), my Mom and stepdad and my Dad all voted for Trump. Of them, it was the first time ANY of them had voted in their lives except for my Dad. And they all lived in liberal NY.

Those motivated, first timers ain’t as motivated for those moderate fence riders. They’re screwed if they are hoping they will help bail them out of the hole we are sliding down. lol

-Goofy-
Re: Silver lining [Re: H2ORat] #7713686
11/10/22 06:51 AM
11/10/22 06:51 AM
Western Oregon
M
Mike Crawford Offline
trapper
Mike Crawford  Offline
trapper
M

Western Oregon
Originally Posted by H2ORat
Originally Posted by trapdog1
Optimism is a good thing. grin

Yea -- I used to have that -- I think that oregon just proved that they can be as stupid as ny and cali this week. I am looking for some good suggestions of states where it would be user friendly to start over in. Looks likely that they are bringing ny gun laws to us (imagine that with a gov from ny) . Between the trapping crap and the gun crap and the fact that I haven't had representation on the state level for about 30 years -- looks like it is time to vacate and let the stupid people kill themselves off. The wife has said that she wouldn't be willing to come with me , and I don't have the money to maintain 2 residences for very long, but it may be time to see if she was serious ( it will be hard to get used to her not sleeping next to me after 31 years) .

I've been applying for jobs in Idaho. I, too, am done with the crap.

Re: Silver lining [Re: AntiGov] #7713696
11/10/22 07:05 AM
11/10/22 07:05 AM
West GA
T
T-REV Offline
trapper
T-REV  Offline
trapper
T

West GA
No matter all the good that Trump did for us the dems and the media will continue their constant attacks against him. Jeez the news feed on my phone is still filled with constant Trump bashing propaganda to this day. When Trump was elected in was the first time I felt some hope for our country in a long time. I would love nothing more than to have him back in power. However I am realistic enough to know that perhaps DeSantis would be the better option for now. Maybe then would the dems finally give the man a break and come up with some new Republican bashing material. Whatever happens I will not be able to breathe a sigh of relief until we have a Republican back in the White House. The fact that so many people can’t see the dems have this country in the toilet is beyond me. I wish all you good conservative guys would move from your liberal states down here to GA. Help wash out some of this liberal California trash that is moving in here.

Last edited by T-REV; 11/10/22 07:07 AM.
Re: Silver lining [Re: T-REV] #7713701
11/10/22 07:14 AM
11/10/22 07:14 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by T-REV
No matter all the good that Trump did for us the dems and the media will continue their constant attacks against him. Jeez the news feed on my phone is still filled with constant Trump bashing propaganda to this day. When Trump was elected in was the first time I felt some hope for our country in a long time. I would love nothing more than to have him back in power. However I am realistic enough to know that perhaps DeSantis would be the better option for now. Maybe then would the dems finally give the man a break and come up with some new Republican bashing material. Whatever happens I will not be able to breathe a sigh of relief until we have a Republican back in the White House. The fact that so many people can’t see the dems have this country in the toilet is beyond me. I wish all you good conservative guys would move from your liberal states down here to GA. Help wash out some of this liberal California trash that is moving in here.

That’s one thing I can give to Maryland, our politicians make it very unattractive to move here. lol

-Goofy-
Re: Silver lining [Re: AntiGov] #7713703
11/10/22 07:24 AM
11/10/22 07:24 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

I was thinking Ron and Don Jr. would be a good ticket. VP not near as controversial and would give Don Jr. a good tutorial on governing. Would also give President Trump something to brag on. I'll vote for DeSantis or Trump, or someone cut from the same cloth who is willing to fight, but if the republicans nominate a rino, I'll vote for Biden.

Last edited by J Staton; 11/10/22 07:25 AM.
Re: Silver lining [Re: ] #7713708
11/10/22 07:33 AM
11/10/22 07:33 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by J Staton
I was thinking Ron and Don Jr. would be a good ticket. VP not near as controversial and would give Don Jr. a good tutorial on governing. Would also give President Trump something to brag on. I'll vote for DeSantis or Trump, or someone cut from the same cloth who is willing to fight, but if the republicans nominate a rino, I'll vote for Biden.

Daggone J, even with my disdain for the likes it doesn’t allow me to go that far. lol

-Goofy-
Re: Silver lining [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7713720
11/10/22 07:54 AM
11/10/22 07:54 AM

J
J Staton
Unregistered
J Staton
Unregistered
J

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Daggone J, even with my disdain for the likes it doesn’t allow me to go that far. lol

I guess seeing Rome burn makes me a bit zealous whether it be as a fire fighter or an arsonist. lol

Re: Silver lining [Re: AntiGov] #7713750
11/10/22 08:38 AM
11/10/22 08:38 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

lol

-Goofy-
Re: Silver lining [Re: ] #7713821
11/10/22 09:34 AM
11/10/22 09:34 AM
MO
cfowler Offline
trapper
cfowler  Offline
trapper

MO

I guess seeing Rome burn makes me a bit zealous whether it be as a fire fighter or an arsonist. lol

laugh

I trap for fun. I skin 'em for the money!
Grinners For Life-Lifetime Member, MO Chapter, Den #1
~You Grin, You're In~
Re: Silver lining [Re: AntiGov] #7713842
11/10/22 10:09 AM
11/10/22 10:09 AM
2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
Blaine County Offline
trapper
Blaine County  Offline
trapper

2A Sanctuaries-W. OK & N. NM
The silver lining is there is now a chance that a lot of Republicans will finally wake up. You can't win races on stolen election nonsense, crazy internet conspiracies and with crap candidates.

To increase the odds of winning you have to win the Republicans, a good chunk of the Independents and hopefully some Democrats. TMan is not a good cross section of the American voters.

As for 2024, DeSantis should have a good shot. He proved that on Tuesday--while others went down elsewhere.

It's about winning, people. Winning.

Re: Silver lining [Re: AntiGov] #7713873
11/10/22 10:53 AM
11/10/22 10:53 AM
Interior Alaska
O
Oh Snap Offline
trapper
Oh Snap  Offline
trapper
O

Interior Alaska
Our country needs red governors to make changes to our country. Get rid of the voting machines and back to paper ballots and 1 day voting.

It’s the federal government that is the enemy of the people.

Last edited by Oh Snap; 11/10/22 11:02 AM.

I love the smell of burning spruce---I love the sound of a spring time goose---I love the feel of 40 below---from my trapline I will never go!
Re: Silver lining [Re: Blaine County] #7713880
11/10/22 11:06 AM
11/10/22 11:06 AM
alabama
BandB Offline
trapper
BandB  Offline
trapper

alabama
Originally Posted by Blaine County
The silver lining is there is now a chance that a lot of Republicans will finally wake up. You can't win races on stolen election nonsense, crazy internet conspiracies and with crap candidates.

To increase the odds of winning you have to win the Republicans, a good chunk of the Independents and hopefully some Democrats. TMan is not a good cross section of the American voters.

As for 2024, DeSantis should have a good shot. He proved that on Tuesday--while others went down elsewhere.

So, to win, we have to elect Rs that are really fence riding Ds. Gotcha.

Re: Silver lining [Re: AntiGov] #7713882
11/10/22 11:08 AM
11/10/22 11:08 AM
minnesota
M
mnsota Offline
trapper
mnsota  Offline
trapper
M

minnesota
The women that won't vote for Trump are either cloaked in woke or bare breasted feminist fanatics,neither group of such will ever vote for any republican.
We'll find out Tuesday what Trump intends. His previous policies were best for America, would like to see that return.

Re: Silver lining [Re: Blaine County] #7713952
11/10/22 12:55 PM
11/10/22 12:55 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Georgia

Do you get a reach around for saying nonsense like that?

[Linked Image]
Re: Silver lining [Re: Blaine County] #7713962
11/10/22 01:05 PM
11/10/22 01:05 PM
Central Oregon
AntiGov Offline OP
trapper
AntiGov  Offline OP
trapper

Central Oregon

I hear pence may throw his hat in the mix . He'll get Rino Trump hater votes , right up your alley

Report a post club - Non member

Re: Silver lining [Re: AntiGov] #7713971
11/10/22 01:19 PM
11/10/22 01:19 PM
mo.
N
nate Offline
trapper
nate  Offline
trapper
N

mo.
Ignorant to let the opposing party choose who's running. What do you do when they come for Ron,bend over again.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread