No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Build your own trap using an SM trigger [Re: Kirk De] #7721982
11/19/22 08:54 PM
11/19/22 08:54 PM
Oklahoma
We-Sa Offline
trapper
We-Sa  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Great video Kirk showing an awesome product. Thanks for posting (and helping me spend my money, lol)

“I don't know, Chief, if he's very smart or very dumb.”
Capt. Quint
Re: Build your own trap using an SM trigger [Re: Kirk De] #7725125
11/23/22 03:48 PM
11/23/22 03:48 PM
Georgia
K
Kirk De Offline OP
trapper
Kirk De  Offline OP
trapper
K

Georgia
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sAyNQL5emYo

Five minutes and 23 seconds in the video I said the dimension should be 12 15/16 that’s not correct the dimension should be 11 15/16 x 11 15/16.
The sliding door should be 12 1/4 inches long and the width of the sliding door should be 11 7/8 inches.
Cameraman having to learn where the point the camera. I believe he has it down now and we will submit a better example next week. As well as the lighting .
I think we all will learn from these examples.
Takes lotta time to do a good how to. A lot of humble pie.

Thank you

The Real Reasons Animals Are Detecting Your Sets And Devices by Kirk Dekalb
https://amzn.to/2Hn1hxv
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread