No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Yotetrapper 30 #7766245
01/08/23 04:05 PM
01/08/23 04:05 PM
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline OP
Don't call me Mister, Mister
Nittany Lion  Offline OP
Don't call me Mister, Mister

Central Pennsylvania
Since you are claiming Hurts is an Alabama product, I guess you would have to say Joe Burrow is an Ohio State product. After all, he did get a degree from Ohio State.

Last edited by Nittany Lion; 01/08/23 08:24 PM.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.
Re: Yotetrapper 30 [Re: Nittany Lion] #7766252
01/08/23 04:22 PM
01/08/23 04:22 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
I assume you're talking about Joe Burrow?

When a player plays at two different colleges, I believe BOTH schools have the right to claim him. Oklahoma can claim Hurts, even though he only played there for one year. Ohio St can claim Burrow, and so can LSU. But when it comes down to it, the school associated with the player tends to be the school they had the best performances at, IMO.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread