No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7766762
01/09/23 05:36 AM
01/09/23 05:36 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
I wouldn't label anyone a heretic based on their view of the book of Revelation, it's not even something to get overly exercised about. Make your calling and election sure and the rest will take care of itself.

Last edited by Posco; 01/09/23 05:36 AM.
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7766770
01/09/23 06:23 AM
01/09/23 06:23 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Ken, you lost me at your first harsh sentence. I didn't read the rest. Sorry.
Believe it or not, Scripture has been wondrously examined and debated by faithful saints long before 1611. And we do it still.
As a fellow believer, I urge you to consider that we don't - in love and humility for one another - debate one another with terminology like you use prior to quoting God's Special Revelation for us, which everyone - believers and non-believers alike - call the Bible.

Daggum.... Are you one of dem Baptists? grin whistle laugh

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Posco] #7766771
01/09/23 06:28 AM
01/09/23 06:28 AM

M
Mark June
Unregistered
Mark June
Unregistered
M

Originally Posted by Posco
I wouldn't label anyone a heretic based on their view of the book of Revelation, it's not even something to get overly exercised about. Make your calling and election sure and the rest will take care of itself.

Agreed brother Posco. It'll take an eternity to sit alongside our Lord and learn day by day the infinite splendor about Him. The Bible is God's Story miraculously inspired and written down for us to know Him, so that we might fall deeper in love with our Creator. That is what we should focus on. Praise God for His Special Revelations of Scripture and His Son.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: ] #7767004
01/09/23 01:08 PM
01/09/23 01:08 PM
MB
J
Jurassic Park Offline
trapper
Jurassic Park  Offline
trapper
J

MB
Originally Posted by Mark June
Believe it or not, Scripture has been wondrously examined and debated by faithful saints long before 1611. And we do it still.
As a fellow believer, I urge you to consider that we don't - in love and humility for one another - debate one another with terminology like you use prior to quoting God's Special Revelation for us, which everyone - believers and non-believers alike - call the Bible.

Blessings,
Mark

You’ve posted pages and pages worth of verses from the bible and your personal beliefs, and when someone shares his you cut him off by saying he’s too harsh and it’s not worth reading.

Your head is so far up your own butt man!

Just can’t handle another trapper sharing the gospel eh!

Cold as ice!
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767113
01/09/23 03:36 PM
01/09/23 03:36 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
I'm a Christian. I place my trust in the fact that I'm saved because Jesus shed his blood on the cross to save the world. If that's not so, then there's no hope for mankind. All of us are doomed.

Whether you believe in pre-trib, mid=-trib, or post trib, is immaterial. If you don't believe that, you will encourage more to flee.

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells, you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Jurassic Park] #7767139
01/09/23 04:22 PM
01/09/23 04:22 PM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Minnesota
Originally Posted by Jurassic Park

Blessings,
Mark

You’ve posted pages and pages worth of verses from the bible and your personal beliefs, and when someone shares his you cut him off by saying he’s too harsh and it’s not worth reading.

Hmm I've heard that before...

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767147
01/09/23 04:35 PM
01/09/23 04:35 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Trapper 7 I agree. I had a few min and decided to catch up, but it doesn't matter what you believe on the end times because we will all see the same thing, but it does matter what you teach. No one should ever teach anything other than what the Bible says. If that was the case across the board then we wouldn't even be debating this wicked false doctrine.

I'm not a humble man, nor an upright Christian. I'm a wicked sinner that deserves to go to H3!!, But thank God that he sent his only begotten to pay my price. That being said I will never be shifted by the big words, and articulate, and charismatic responses of those who choose to believe something other than the Bible. The facts are already written. Most men just don't read or understand them.

Mark it's fine you didn't read the response. It wasn't for you in the first place. My response was for the ears and eyes listening and reading alone so that they can see the truth when confronted with a false doctrine such as dispensationalism. I never called you a heretic or a false prophet so don't any of you start making false accusations. I am however of the mind that Darby, and Scofield are both heretics, false prophets and reprobates. Imagine how you men will feel when you when you realize the men you chose to listen to rather than the clear teachings of Jesus are burning in H3!!. That'll be a sad day.

But I'll never have that regret. My foundation is unshakable and can never be removed. Something you will never see me do is lean on a man's wisdom to understand the clear teachings of God in the Bible.

Like I said I'm a prideful, arrogant man but saved none the less. I will respond to the other false doctrine later this evening when I have time.

1 Corinthians 2:4-8 KJV
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
[5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
[6] Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
[7] But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
[8] Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Last edited by Ken Smith; 01/09/23 04:42 PM.

Matthew 7:6 KJV
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767160
01/09/23 04:53 PM
01/09/23 04:53 PM
MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
T
Trapper7 Offline
trapper
Trapper7  Offline
trapper
T

MN, Land of 10,000 Lakes
Unfortunately, you come across as if you don't believe this doctrine is false, you are doomed to eternal punishment. You make that your primary objective when compared to true faith, it's petty. That's the point I was trying to make. I see it as legalism. It sets conditions on your salvation. Jesus said we are to come to Him as children. Children don't understand complication.

It's like some who feel if you're not a Baptist or a Catholic, or a Methodist, you can't be saved. Ridiculous!

There are Christians. There are non-Christians. There are those who are on the fence and are neither. When they see this bickering over a minor issue that has nothing to do with faith and salvation, they are repulsed. I know of such people. I wouldn't want them to see these exchanges.

I don't care how nice the hand soap smells, you should never walk out of the restroom sniffing your fingers.
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767226
01/09/23 06:34 PM
01/09/23 06:34 PM
Happy Valley
CoonsBane Offline
trapper
CoonsBane  Offline
trapper

Happy Valley
You've let your pride blind you. While your think you're doing good and speaking the truth, you're actually doing the Adversary's work. You should try to find some humility before trying to spread the Word.

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767405
01/09/23 09:28 PM
01/09/23 09:28 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Name one religion other than Islam ( Muslim ) that preaches to kill unbelievers ! There's isn't one. You can say Christian , in the old testament , but not once Jesus was born! Yet that's the religion that's spreading across the world with the help of OWO,   One World Order . Obama made sure as many Muslims as he could get into our country got here! Minnesota got many of them , same as Michigan , now where are the Muslims in government offices?

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767412
01/09/23 09:32 PM
01/09/23 09:32 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois
Song of Solomon 8:7-8
7 Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.

8 We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for?

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Jurassic Park] #7767453
01/09/23 09:49 PM
01/09/23 09:49 PM
ny
U
upstateNY Offline
trapper
upstateNY  Offline
trapper
U

ny
Originally Posted by Jurassic Park

Blessings,
Mark

I have noticed that Mark will quote scripture till he is blue in the face,,but does not always seek the truth.

the wheels of the gods turn very slowly
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767468
01/09/23 10:00 PM
01/09/23 10:00 PM
ohio
Ohio Wolverine Offline
trapper
Ohio Wolverine  Offline
trapper

ohio
Too many are anti Christian any more.
Just like the NFL was anti Tim Tebow PRAYING ON THE FIELD.
Yet a week ago it was OK !
Wake up !
WOKE ISN'T THE ANSWER!

We have met the enemy and the enemy is us!
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Trapper7] #7767519
01/09/23 10:25 PM
01/09/23 10:25 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Trapper7
It sets conditions on your salvation. Jesus said we are to come to Him as children. Children don't understand complication.

There are Christians. There are non-Christians. There are those who are on the fence and are neither. When they see this bickering over a minor issue that has nothing to do with faith and salvation, they are repulsed. I know of such people. I wouldn't want them to see these exchanges.

But aren't there conditions set on salvation? Repentance and faith. We're commanded to repent and believe, those aren't options. I've seen some who claim unbelievers can be driven away through discussions such as this. I don't see how it's possible. The Lamb's book of life was written before the foundation of the world. It's fixed and Christ will lose none.

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Ohio Wolverine] #7767524
01/09/23 10:26 PM
01/09/23 10:26 PM
Wy
G
Giant Sage Offline
trapper
Giant Sage  Offline
trapper
G

Wy
Originally Posted by Ohio Wolverine
Name one religion other than Islam ( Muslim ) that preaches to kill unbelievers ! There's isn't one. You can say Christian , in the old testament , but not once Jesus was born! Yet that's the religion that's spreading across the world with the help of OWO,   One World Order . Obama made sure as many Muslims as he could get into our country got here! Minnesota got many of them , same as Michigan , now where are the Muslims in government offices?

Have you ever read Foxes book of martyrs? What about the crusades? And don't forget who put Jesus on the cross. Every religion has martered Christions since the death of Christ, including so called Christians. There were no Christian before Christ, but there were plenty of peaple killed in the name of there self righteous interpretation of the law.

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767564
01/09/23 10:56 PM
01/09/23 10:56 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
The Inquisition was carried out to identify heretics.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Boco] #7767567
01/09/23 10:58 PM
01/09/23 10:58 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Boco

Like people who brought the Bible to the masses?

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Posco] #7767570
01/09/23 11:02 PM
01/09/23 11:02 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Offline
trapper
Boco  Offline
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Originally Posted by Posco

Like people who brought the Bible to the masses?

No the inquisitions were carried out by the bible thumpers against those jew and muzlim heretics.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Boco] #7767574
01/09/23 11:05 PM
Southern Illinois
F
Foxpaw Offline
trapper
Foxpaw  Offline
trapper
F

Southern Illinois

Or like people who refused to baptize babies?

Re: Mark of the beast comes from the middle east [Re: Wolfdog91] #7767575
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
You have a poor understanding of your church history, Robert.

Page 3 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 17 18
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread