No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780771
01/23/23 10:55 PM
01/23/23 10:55 PM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Offline
trapper
yotetrapper30  Offline
trapper

Oakland, MS
To my knowledge Pete and I never got Covid. It's possible we did around Christmastime this year but it was just a head/chest cold so we didn't bother getting tested.

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780773
01/23/23 10:59 PM
01/23/23 10:59 PM
Armpit, ak
D
Dirt Offline
trapper
Dirt  Offline
trapper
D

Armpit, ak
"infectious disease, in medicine, a process caused by an agent, often a type of microorganism, that impairs a person’s health. In many cases, infectious disease can be spread from person to person, either directly (e.g., via skin contact) or indirectly (e.g., via contaminated food or water).

An infectious disease can differ from simple infection, which is the invasion of and replication in the body by any of various agents—including bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoans, and worms—as well as the reaction of tissues to their presence or to the toxins that they produce. When health is not altered, the process is called a subclinical infection. Thus, a person may be infected but not have an infectious disease."

So the question I have, is not asymptomatic ( Neither causing nor exhibiting symptoms of disease). covid just a simple infection and not a disease?

Who is John Galt?
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780776
01/23/23 11:04 PM
01/23/23 11:04 PM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Yes Canada enforced the quarantine rules. I wont even get started down that conversation. Most Americans wouldnt believe what they put us through for two years. They literally had the highways blocked 24/7 coming into the Yukon. Alaskans were allowed through for some reasons ( mostly military) ....it was like a bad dream. Some of the small communities wouldnt let anyone in if you didnt live there. I have a couple friends that were fined $750 because they were caught in a store with their mask under their nose....and everyone saw what they did to any church or pastor who crossed the line.....

One thing I would say I learned through all of this.....freedom is a very fragile thing. A smart man will think that over very carefully when they walk into the voting booth...

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780778
01/23/23 11:10 PM
01/23/23 11:10 PM
NW Illinois
K
Kevin Stake Offline
trapper
Kevin Stake  Offline
trapper
K

NW Illinois
My wife and I never got vaccinated and never got covid. We never stopped going to work or anything else. Most of my family never got vaccinated. Truth is not being told. Surprise surprise.

It is more blessed to give than to receive
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780785
01/23/23 11:23 PM
01/23/23 11:23 PM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Online content
trapper
Boco  Online Content
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Aftter the vaccine I felt 20 years younger-a great thing.
Never worried about anything,like getting the disease or being locked down.Just carried on like before covid.

I guess lots of people are scared of their own shadow.
Scared of covid,scared of the vax,scared of the gubmint,lol.Scared of everything.
Bunch of Chickens,lol.

Last edited by Boco; 01/23/23 11:25 PM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780788
01/23/23 11:28 PM
01/23/23 11:28 PM
Montana
D
D.T. Offline
trapper
D.T.  Offline
trapper
D

Montana
I never was scared of covid. So i didnt get the jab. You were scared enough to get GMOed

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780789
01/23/23 11:31 PM
williamsburg ks
D
danny clifton Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
danny clifton  Offline
"Grumpy Old Man"
D

williamsburg ks
I took a LOT of flack on here for saying i would get worried when the homeless started dying

Even got told they were not dying because all the filth they are exposed to gives them a better immune system. No joke

Last edited by danny clifton; 01/23/23 11:32 PM.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Boco] #7780790
ND
grumley701 Online content
trapper
grumley701  Online Content
trapper

ND
Originally Posted by Boco
Never worried about anything,like getting the disease or being locked down.Just carried on like before covid.

Scared of covid,scared of the vax,scared of the gubmint,lol.Scared of everything.
Bunch of Chickens,lol.

The troll shows up to get the thread axed....

Pure Blood
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Boco] #7780791
alabama
steeltraps Offline
trapper
steeltraps  Offline
trapper

alabama

Bunch of Chickens,lol.

I never go to doctors. Never will get vax. Trapped from New Mexico to Alabama. Never got sick. Went where ever I wanted. Road with a friend for 130 miles round trip with a guy that had covid a day latter never got sick. If you aint out licking door knobs or getting sneezed on you maybe OK. Get some fake paper work and keep going LOL!!!

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780792
01/23/23 11:32 PM
01/23/23 11:32 PM
North East Kansas
Marty Offline
trapper
Marty  Offline
trapper

North East Kansas
boco scares the bejesus outta me.... laugh

E
'Honey Badger Militia'
Sleep, the anti woke adote.
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: danny clifton] #7780806
01/23/23 11:56 PM
01/23/23 11:56 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline OP
trapper
Chancey  Offline OP
trapper
C

Central Texas
Originally Posted by danny clifton
I took a LOT of flack on here for saying i would get worried when the homeless started dying

Even got told they were not dying because all the filth they are exposed to gives them a better immune system. No joke

IMO you were very shrewd in that thinking Danny. The homeless as a whole did not get vaccinated.

I've had this conversation with many good friends. Some vaccinated and some not. Many think the excess deaths are really caused by post effects of Covid. That is, people got it and recovered, but then later are getting the complications after they recovered. Others think it is vaccine induced. I don't know for sure, but I have my opinion.

Either way, whether it be post-covid complications or the vaccine causing these excessive deaths, it is unacceptable This is why, because either straw a person decides draws leaves the Federal Government, the CDC, the NIH, and and the MSM complicit in the deaths of millions of people whatever the cause ends up being. I for one am 100% convinced this was made in a laboratory due to gain of function research that Fauci and the CDC, NIH knew full well what was going on and they lied. So whether it be Covid complications killing people or the vaccine, the government is complicit either way.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: HobbieTrapper] #7780816
01/24/23 12:10 AM
01/24/23 12:10 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline OP
trapper
Chancey  Offline OP
trapper
C

Central Texas
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
I don’t believe the effects of Covid has killed everybody it is going to yet.

Do you mean the effects of Covid itself, or the effects of Government induced mandates?

Either way, I fear you are correct, but I pray you are wrong.

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780820
01/24/23 12:18 AM
01/24/23 12:18 AM
Yukon
Y
yukon254 Offline
trapper
yukon254  Offline
trapper
Y

Yukon
Originally Posted by Chancey
Originally Posted by danny clifton

IMO you were very shrewd in that thinking Danny. The homeless as a whole did not get vaccinated.

I've had this conversation with many good friends. Some vaccinated and some not. Many think the excess deaths are really caused by post effects of Covid. That is, people got it and recovered, but then later are getting the complications after they recovered. Others think it is vaccine induced. I don't know for sure, but I have my opinion.

Either way, whether it be post-covid complications or the vaccine causing these excessive deaths, it is unacceptable This is why, because either straw a person decides draws leaves the Federal Government, the CDC, the NIH, and and the MSM complicit in the deaths of millions of people whatever the cause ends up being. I for one am 100% convinced this was made in a laboratory due to gain of function research that Fauci and the CDC, NIH knew full well what was going on and they lied. So whether it be Covid complications killing people or the vaccine, the government is complicit either way.

If anyone thinks the excess deaths are caused by post covid effects they are not listening to the science. Two plus two equals four every time. This is to big to hide. Slowly but surely the truth is coming out.

This is worth 11 minutes of your time. https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=667199998519474

This would be funny if the situation wasnt as serious as it is.

https://rumble.com/v26ok3c-scott-ad...ig5OY8wDakv_I5SDZmLdokyzUaNDScCcDueFzdlQ

do unto others as you would have them do unto you

www.grizzlycreeklodge.com
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780829
01/24/23 12:49 AM
01/24/23 12:49 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline OP
trapper
Chancey  Offline OP
trapper
C

Central Texas
Ain't no winners or losers in this Yukon. All of us have loved ones we care about.

It is time for people that pushed this to answer the tough questions and be held accountable. Humankind deserves that.

Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Andrew Eastwood] #7780830
01/24/23 12:58 AM
01/24/23 12:58 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Andrew Eastwood
I never got a shot and am healthy. Even had the vid with minimal problems. Didn't feel sick enough to stop working, but was forced to take a two week vacation, sure got a lot done around the farm though.
Two older brothers got the shot and boosters.
One is dead at 58, died shortly after the booster. I talked to him after he got the booster shot and he said something was off and he didn't feel good, he was dead a couple days later.
Other brother was one of the healthiest 60 year old men I have known, athletic type and never sick. He has been sickly the past two years and is now on week 2 of hiding in his motel room with the covid. Said he is bad sick and I never seen him get down like this before the past couple of years.
I will never be getting the shot or encouraging anyone else to do so.

Andy that's rough. I'm sorry

So many people have stories like this. I spent a lot of time talking to everyone I know about the dangers and I don't have anyone close to me that took it. But they all have stories similar to yours. A friend or co-worker or distant relative.

Matthew 7:6 KJV
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Average Joe] #7780833
01/24/23 01:01 AM
01/24/23 01:01 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Average Joe

OpenVAERS
Type of site Anti-vaccine
Founded January 2021
Founder(s) Liz Willner
URL openvaers.com
OpenVAERS is an American anti-vaccine website created in 2021 by Liz Willner.[1][2] The website misrepresents data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) to promote misinformation about COVID-19 vaccines.[1][2][3][4]

The VAERS data base is kept by the CDC but openvaers.com is not CDC.

No it's just all of the data one the CDC website update every week.

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: yukon254] #7780839
01/24/23 01:18 AM
01/24/23 01:18 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by yukon254
Yes Canada enforced the quarantine rules. I wont even get started down that conversation. Most Americans wouldnt believe what they put us through for two years. They literally had the highways blocked 24/7 coming into the Yukon. Alaskans were allowed through for some reasons ( mostly military) ....it was like a bad dream. Some of the small communities wouldnt let anyone in if you didnt live there. I have a couple friends that were fined $750 because they were caught in a store with their mask under their nose....and everyone saw what they did to any church or pastor who crossed the line.....

One thing I would say I learned through all of this.....freedom is a very fragile thing. A smart man will think that over very carefully when they walk into the voting booth...

Pastor Artur Pawlowski is awesome.

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Boco] #7780841
01/24/23 01:24 AM
01/24/23 01:24 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma

Bunch of Chickens,lol.

That's unfair. See we are allowed to have these conversations if we don't argue. And the guy trying to start something is the one who's safe from everything but your apparently not safe from crapp1ng all over all of the honest guys in here that have testimony of their families and friends dying because of it. And it's not fair that you got the clot shot and rub it in their faces that your fine and better than their dead friends and relatives. They have family and friends that died. You dont have to believe any of the truth but you shouldn't act as though the people that did die and the ones honest enough to tell you about it are frightened because you are fine
It's childish and petty and no one could wish you had their same experiences and issues, so don't make them feel worse for having to live through it.

Your lucky boco. Some others not so much.

Last edited by Ken Smith; 01/24/23 01:25 AM.

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Chancey] #7780842
01/24/23 01:28 AM
01/24/23 01:28 AM
james bay frontierOnt.
B
Boco Online content
trapper
Boco  Online Content
trapper
B

james bay frontierOnt.
Right back at you and all those who say that people didnt die from covid,Just because they themselves didnt.

This place aint for only one side of a story.

In case your tinfoil hat is on too tight-the statistics worldwide show millions died from covid.
And many older people who got vaccinated lived but would have died without it.

Last edited by Boco; 01/24/23 01:31 AM.

Forget that fear of gravity-get a little savagery in your life.
Re: Excess Deaths [Re: Boco] #7780843
01/24/23 01:32 AM
01/24/23 01:32 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Right back at you and all those who say that people didnt die from covid,Just because they didnt.

This place aint for only one side of a story.

I have not hear anyone say no one died from covid. I did hear many feel several died from the protocol they used for treatment. that is fact. I think you just like to argue.

Quick draw out

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread