No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Got dunked today. [Re: BernieB.] #7797446
02/13/23 09:09 AM
02/13/23 09:09 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline OP
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline OP
trapper
P

Indiana
Originally Posted by BernieB.
That's an important step in showing what your faith means to you. I did not have the advantage of a heated baptistry, I was baptized in a mountain stream of snowmelt water and it took me a few minutes before I could breath when I came back up. WOW that was cold. My dad was the pastor and there were three of us baptized that day. When my dad walked out of the water, his legs were blue! Good memories.

Ha ha I suggested a local lake. My pastor said he could leave the heater off if I preferred. His polite way of saying I'm not getting in a lake in January I believe.

Re: Got dunked today. [Re: Providence Farm] #7797559
02/13/23 11:36 AM
02/13/23 11:36 AM
NE Mississippi
G
GRP Offline
trapper
GRP  Offline
trapper
G

NE Mississippi
Awesome. Congratulations

For by grace are you saved by faith, and not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread