No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: If you buy gold or silver [Re: patrapperbuster] #7820780
03/14/23 10:29 PM
Ohio
S
stinkypete Offline
trapper
stinkypete  Offline
trapper
S

Ohio
I sell a lot of Gold and Silver jewelry. No problem selling the jewelry. You just need to have a picture ID.

Re: If you buy gold or silver [Re: Steven 49er] #7820782
sometimes PA sometimes ME
E
ebsurveyor Offline
trapper
ebsurveyor  Offline
trapper
E

sometimes PA sometimes ME
Originally Posted by Steven 49er
It always amazes me the amount of gold and silver in the hands of people in the east.

Butch what is the going rate for 90 percent in your area if you don't mind saying, retail that is.

How about common Peace and Morgan dollars.

I agree with you on the 10 oz bars of silver or less. I am really starting to like 5 oz bars.

Although I need to get me a 100 ozer one of these days just for a door stop lol.

My wife has some customers that buy once a month and others that buy almost every Saturday. She is only open at an Antique/Farmers market on Saturdays.

I was going to buy some 90% for $19.00 per dollar face yesterday. Today it was $20. Pre covid we could get all of anything we wanted at spot not so anymore. I recently bought some silver dollars at $25 each.

Speaking of 100ozers my wife lost one somewhere. she thinks she hid it in the house.

Re: If you buy gold or silver [Re: patrapperbuster] #7820807
03/14/23 11:14 PM
03/14/23 11:14 PM
Owatonna,mn
C
Cibarius Offline
trapper
Cibarius  Offline
trapper
C

Owatonna,mn
American rare coin in Bloomington MN has some great sales. You can find some real deals at great lakes coin in Burnsville as well, if you stop in there only. Just bought a 10 oz RCM yesterday for $237.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread