No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Yahoo Comments #7821911
03/16/23 01:08 PM
03/16/23 01:08 PM
MN
D
Donnersurvivor Offline OP
trapper
Donnersurvivor  Offline OP
trapper
D

MN
I remember being a bit disappointed when Yahoo suspended comments, now that they've brought them back I don't feel like it has added much.

I'm fairly certain Yahoo comment section is the greatest congregation of losers trying to sound intelligent on the Web and that is saying something. I do wonder if they don't boost opinions they prefer as the up vs down votes seem suspicious on some of the articles. Articles about Ukraine in particular seem to have almost standardized responses that get massive amounts of up votes. O well, at least we can retreat back to Tman, little piece of sanity in an insane world of internet.

Re: Yahoo Comments [Re: Donnersurvivor] #7821915
03/16/23 01:12 PM
03/16/23 01:12 PM
Oklahoma
W
Wesley Offline
trapper
Wesley  Offline
trapper
W

Oklahoma
I’m not familiar with Yahoo comments sections, but on most news articles the comments section is my favorite part. Especially on Fox.

Previously Bridger158, before the great "Time Out".

Re: Yahoo Comments [Re: Donnersurvivor] #7821923
03/16/23 01:22 PM
03/16/23 01:22 PM
The Hill Country of Texas
Leftlane Offline
"HOSS"
Leftlane  Offline
"HOSS"

The Hill Country of Texas
When a guy gets bored and can't find a cat to kick, you can troll work numbskulls by the dozen!

“What’s good for me may not be good for the weak minded.”
Captain Gus McCrae- Texas Rangers

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread