No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter


Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum


~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~


Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products


Print Thread
Hop To
Truth about Bama basketball player #7824218
03/18/23 11:29 PM
03/18/23 11:29 PM
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 11,471
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline OP
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline OP
trapper
J

Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 11,471
Ky
Here is why he wasnít charged and almost assured that the other 2 will be acquitted. Little long but video evidence showed other guy in a jeep was creeping up and shot first . Girl that got killed was in jeep and hit with RETURN FIRE!
Donít be so fast to judgment . Thought you were for right to carry . Right to defend !! Miller was sitting in a restaurant not at the club because he was driving the club goers home !!
Way I understand it wasnít his gun but guy that shot had left it in millerís trunk . Because he couldnít take it into the club ! When guy threatened him he called telling Miller to bring it to him some guy was threatening to kill him .
https://patch.com/alabama/tuscaloosa/new-evidence-provides-compelling-account-bama-hoops-murder-case

Last edited by jbyrd63; 03/19/23 12:20 AM.
Re: Truth about Bama basketball player [Re: jbyrd63] #7824237
03/19/23 12:24 AM
03/19/23 12:24 AM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21,402
Georgia
warrior Offline
trapper
warrior  Offline
trapper

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21,402
Georgia
Interesting, but goes to what granny always said.

Nothing good happens after ten o'clock at night.

Re: Truth about Bama basketball player [Re: jbyrd63] #7824250
03/19/23 12:49 AM
03/19/23 12:49 AM
Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 1,634
illinois
J
jalstat Offline
trapper
jalstat  Offline
trapper
J

Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 1,634
illinois
I just don't understand todays generation

Re: Truth about Bama basketball player [Re: jbyrd63] #7824332
03/19/23 07:56 AM
03/19/23 07:56 AM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,306
Akron, Ohio
bass10 Offline
trapper
bass10  Offline
trapper

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,306
Akron, Ohio
Unless all those hooligans were from a big10 school then your tune would change so fast heads would spin.
You kiss Oats ring daily before or after Sabins? You are something else though


"The more people I meet the more I love my dog!"
Re: Truth about Bama basketball player [Re: jbyrd63] #7824334
03/19/23 08:03 AM
03/19/23 08:03 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 104
PA
F
fieldsy Offline
trapper
fieldsy  Offline
trapper
F

Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 104
PA
surely more to it than I read or heard before.. Like it or not, when all eyes are on you, there can be no room for error. I figured he was guilty from day one, but have since changed my thinking.
If he can be out running around at 1-2 in the morning, coach needs to do one of two things, to up the practice time or make it 7:00 in the morning. He's not tired at the end of the day

Re: Truth about Bama basketball player [Re: jbyrd63] #7824371
03/19/23 09:00 AM
03/19/23 09:00 AM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,581
meadowview, Virginia
E
EdP Offline
trapper
EdP  Offline
trapper
E

Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,581
meadowview, Virginia
Miller not being charged has nothing to do with RETURN FIRE being what killed Harris. In fact, it has not been conclusively determined who shot first so it is foolish to point to that. Miller wasn't charged with a crime because he broke no laws. Transporting/possessing a firearm, even concealed, is not a crime in a constitutional carry state as long as the possession is legal by the person in possession. Miller was not present at the site of the shooting and was not involved. All Miller is guilty of is poor judgement. The Patch article does shed light on a disturbing culture of violence in the black community.

Re: Truth about Bama basketball player [Re: EdP] #7824376
03/19/23 09:12 AM
03/19/23 09:12 AM
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 8,909
Arkansas
J
J Staton Offline
trapper
J Staton  Offline
trapper
J

Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 8,909
Arkansas
Originally Posted by EdP
Miller not being charged has nothing to do with RETURN FIRE being what killed Harris. In fact, it has not been conclusively determined who shot first so it is foolish to point to that. Miller wasn't charged with a crime because he broke no laws. Transporting/possessing a firearm, even concealed, is not a crime in a constitutional carry state as long as the possession is legal by the person in possession. Miller was not present at the site of the shooting and was not involved. All Miller is guilty of is poor judgement. The Patch article does shed light on a disturbing culture of violence in the black community.

That was my understanding. Maybe in Big 10 country you have to have permission from the sheriff to transport a firearm???


James 1: 19-20
Re: Truth about Bama basketball player [Re: jbyrd63] #7824379
03/19/23 09:17 AM
03/19/23 09:17 AM
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 8,455
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 8,455
Iowa
Just a thug with a Basketball Jones. LOL LOL LOL

Re: Truth about Bama basketball player [Re: bass10] #7824400
03/19/23 09:54 AM
03/19/23 09:54 AM
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 11,471
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline OP
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline OP
trapper
J

Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 11,471
Ky
Originally Posted by bass10
Unless all those hooligans were from a big10 school then your tune would change so fast heads would spin.
You kiss Oats ring daily before or after Sabins? You are something else though


Bass you are wrong ! I agree with you on this matter ! Guy put himself in this situation. Thugs will be thugs no matter what conference they play in . He should have been suspended for few games WHEN IT HAPPENED! Just for being out that late . My reason for posting this is if you read comments in other threads people say he didnít get charged because he is star player! Not true .
Further more why did CBS and other media wait until Bama got the overall number 1 seed to start spreading the lies EVERY TIME they opened a session of the games no matter what region was playing! This happened 2 months ago

Re: Truth about Bama basketball player [Re: jbyrd63] #7824442
03/19/23 11:00 AM
03/19/23 11:00 AM
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 11,471
Ky
J
jbyrd63 Offline OP
trapper
jbyrd63  Offline OP
trapper
J

Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 11,471
Ky
Instead of some on here seeing that this is more gun control issues being pushed you think itís favoritism towards Bama. Why not lead with the hundreds killed every weekend in liberal cities? Why not blame the politicians who leave the criminal on the streets?

Re: Truth about Bama basketball player [Re: J Staton] #7824456
03/19/23 11:30 AM
03/19/23 11:30 AM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,306
Akron, Ohio
bass10 Offline
trapper
bass10  Offline
trapper

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,306
Akron, Ohio
Originally Posted by J Staton
Originally Posted by EdP
Miller not being charged has nothing to do with RETURN FIRE being what killed Harris. In fact, it has not been conclusively determined who shot first so it is foolish to point to that. Miller wasn't charged with a crime because he broke no laws. Transporting/possessing a firearm, even concealed, is not a crime in a constitutional carry state as long as the possession is legal by the person in possession. Miller was not present at the site of the shooting and was not involved. All Miller is guilty of is poor judgement. The Patch article does shed light on a disturbing culture of violence in the black community.

That was my understanding. Maybe in Big 10 country you have to have permission from the sheriff to transport a firearm???


Yeh if youíre traveling within 60 miles of a big10 school they have different firearm laws, smh! I guess weíre all guilty of making a really stupid comment!


"The more people I meet the more I love my dog!"
Re: Truth about Bama basketball player [Re: jbyrd63] #7824863
03/19/23 09:47 PM
03/19/23 09:47 PM
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1,101
PA
CoonsBane Offline
trapper
CoonsBane  Offline
trapper

Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1,101
PA
How many Alabama players were at the scene of this deadly incident?

Re: Truth about Bama basketball player [Re: CoonsBane] #7825106
03/20/23 08:59 AM
03/20/23 08:59 AM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,306
Akron, Ohio
bass10 Offline
trapper
bass10  Offline
trapper

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,306
Akron, Ohio
Originally Posted by CoonsBane
How many Alabama players were at the scene of this deadly incident?


We won't know until after the ncaa tourney or Bama gets knocked out. Then things will unfold. It could be a lot worse though, they could have traded some memorabilia for tats, now that would
have been a terrible thing.


"The more people I meet the more I love my dog!"
Re: Truth about Bama basketball player [Re: jbyrd63] #7825413
03/20/23 03:09 PM
03/20/23 03:09 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,038
AR
T
TurkeyWrangler Offline
trapper
TurkeyWrangler  Offline
trapper
T

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,038
AR
"Miller was not present at the site of the shooting and was not involved."


Didn't he almost get shot when two bullets hit his windshield?

Re: Truth about Bama basketball player [Re: jbyrd63] #7825779
03/20/23 09:51 PM
03/20/23 09:51 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,038
AR
T
TurkeyWrangler Offline
trapper
TurkeyWrangler  Offline
trapper
T

Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,038
AR
The tide may be turning even in bama. Nick had this to say after suspending a football player.



Saban suspended Tony Mitchell from Alabama's football program indefinitely, with a statement today that included the following:

"Everybody's got an opportunity to make choices and decisions. There's no such thing as being in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread