No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
God, Guns and Guts #7825512
03/20/23 05:42 PM
03/20/23 05:42 PM
Northern Wisconsin,Rhinelander
Hodagtrapper Offline OP
Muskrat Master
Hodagtrapper  Offline OP
Muskrat Master

Northern Wisconsin,Rhinelander
The world seems to be changing (for the worse) right in front of our eyes. As a nation(s) in ten years, will we still enjoy the right to trap, hunt, fish and own firearms as we have for the past 100 years or are we on a slippery slope with no slowing down? I ask this to USA and Canadian citizens and I hope we can have an honest discussion with ad hominem comments kept to yourself.

My thought is we need to secure our elections here in the USA and around the world as those that stand for what our countries were founded on outnumber the other side but "surprising to say the least" election results put our backs against the wall. How do we do that when there are factions from around the world influencing our elections locally, state and province wide as well as at the national level.

How do we bring integrity back to the elections?

[Linked Image]

Chris

Last edited by Hodagtrapper; 03/20/23 06:04 PM.

>>In God we trust<<
Re: God, Guns and Guts [Re: Hodagtrapper] #7825605
03/20/23 07:04 PM
03/20/23 07:04 PM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Eastern Shore of Maryland
We will be hunting and trapping, what we are hunting and trapping will be much different than what we currently hunt and trap.

-Goofy-
Re: God, Guns and Guts [Re: Hodagtrapper] #7825611
03/20/23 07:12 PM
03/20/23 07:12 PM
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Iowa
In some states gun laws have actually gotten better, and some states have the right to hunt, trap and fish in their constitutions. I don't need to point out which party runs these states.
That being said, both parties bear watching at all times.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread