No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7949655
09/13/23 12:22 AM
09/13/23 12:22 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
All I know is that I put my trust in Jesus Christ. It is clear that our current government and many republicans are controlled by Satan and his puppets.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7949657
09/13/23 12:25 AM
09/13/23 12:25 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
Ken,
I think there is a large part of the “nation of Israel” that continues to worship Baal to this day.

Just look at how they treat Messianic Jews and Christians.

Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Chancey] #7949658
09/13/23 12:30 AM
09/13/23 12:30 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
Originally Posted by Chancey
It is clear that our current government and many republicans are controlled by Satan and his puppets.

That seems evident to me.

Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7949661
09/13/23 12:36 AM
09/13/23 12:36 AM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
I'd like to see these people recognize the error of their ways and repent. If not, it wouldn't bother me to see them hang.

Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7949665
09/13/23 12:45 AM
09/13/23 12:45 AM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
This is just in the Biden admin Posco. It doesn’t include the Congress or Senate….

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jews-in-the-biden-administration

Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7949668
09/13/23 01:02 AM
09/13/23 01:02 AM
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30 Online content
trapper
yotetrapper30  Online Content
trapper

Oakland, MS
I'm not saying I believe in any of this conspiracy stuff, because as this point I do not.

But if I DID, why would I care?

The Muslim religion has had no qualms about letting all us infidels know that they want us dead.

All throughout history there have been religious wars fought.

From a religious perspective, how to we know George W. wasn't ordered by God to thin out the Muslim population?

From a non-religious perspective, how many Americans are really going to lament over a few thousand dead Muslims?

~~Proud Ultra MAGA~~
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7949684
09/13/23 05:19 AM
09/13/23 05:19 AM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana
Ken how do you decide what's God's will and what is not? When they crucified Jesus people at the time would say it was wrong, yet that horrible act was the hing pin the plan from before the beginning of the universe. So do you presum to Know God's will and Plan? I don't and won't pretend to. He has a knack for using the worst things and smallest weakest inconsequential and unlikey people to to extraordinary things so there is no doubt the glory and credit belong to the LORD and him alone. You seem hung up in the old testament to back up your argument so they say what you want them to say. Don't presume to know what I believe or what my pastor preaches and I won't presume your advocating what I believe your advocating.. quick aside how many in your congregation Carry a gun, how will the church react to someone open carring vs concealed, does your enlightened pastor Carry concealed himself?

Bottom line is God will get what he wants done and he often uses very horrible events turned to his advantage to achieve his goals. He uses people often one man or small group. . He will make his will known. I would not want to be the guy standing on the hill claiming it's fighting for God physically when the new testament very clearly is full of things like turn the other cheek love and forgiveness that's difficult to swallow vs. Eye for an eye and stone the offenders. Two very different messages.

Myself a theft in my house day or night will likely be killed. Yet in the old testament one is core right the other would be wrong. In the new forgiveness should be offered.

Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Chancey] #7949899
09/13/23 11:16 AM
09/13/23 11:16 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Ken,
I think there is a large part of the “nation of Israel” that continues to worship Baal to this day.

Just look at how they treat Messianic Jews and Christians.

Yes sir that's a fact

Matthew 7:6 KJV
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Posco] #7949901
09/13/23 11:18 AM
09/13/23 11:18 AM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Posco
I'd like to see these people recognize the error of their ways and repent. If not, it wouldn't bother me to see them hang.

I wish it didn't have to come to that, but King Asa and King Josiah destroyed those who worshiped Baal in the high place, their high places and homes. That's how they cleaned their land and we're blessed by God. Ahab did the opposite and God sent Elijah as a deliverer or a judge to destroy them

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Providence Farm] #7949939
09/13/23 12:43 PM
09/13/23 12:43 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Providence Farm
Ken how do you decide what's God's will and what is not? When they crucified Jesus people at the time would say it was wrong, yet that horrible act was the hing pin the plan from before the beginning of the universe. So do you presum to Know God's will and Plan? I don't and won't pretend to. He has a knack for using the worst things and smallest weakest inconsequential and unlikey people to to extraordinary things so there is no doubt the glory and credit belong to the LORD and him alone. You seem hung up in the old testament to back up your argument so they say what you want them to say. Don't presume to know what I believe or what my pastor preaches and I won't presume your advocating what I believe your advocating.. quick aside how many in your congregation Carry a gun, how will the church react to someone open carring vs concealed, does your enlightened pastor Carry concealed himself?

Bottom line is God will get what he wants done and he often uses very horrible events turned to his advantage to achieve his goals. He uses people often one man or small group. . He will make his will known. I would not want to be the guy standing on the hill claiming it's fighting for God physically when the new testament very clearly is full of things like turn the other cheek love and forgiveness that's difficult to swallow vs. Eye for an eye and stone the offenders. Two very different messages.

Myself a theft in my house day or night will likely be killed. Yet in the old testament one is core right the other would be wrong. In the new forgiveness should be offered.

Sorry brother, but all of that seems to be the weak "christian" talking points of the new age watered down, sodomite infested churches. Nearly every man in the churches I came out of carry a gun, including the pastors and evangelist. And the bible clearly teaches what the will of God is. I don't decide the will of God, he did that himself. If you don't know it then your not reading it.

I will show you, then I will show the new testament scriptures on what you were supposed to do since you seem to be erasing the old testament rather than using "all the scripture" as you said before.

Don't forget I used the entire Bible to make my last point, not just the old testament. The old testament has all the stories you should lean on in times like this, but modern watered down Christianity is designed to make you weak so the one world govt run by the devil can steamroll you.

First off the will of God is clearly laid out in the New Testament

Only by the will of God can anyone be saved

Mark 3:35 KJV
For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

John 1:12-13 KJV
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: [13] Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

So Jesus clearly taught what the will of God is, he prefaced this with clearly defining what the "work" of God is so we don't confuse the two with some kind of actual work, by telling us that they are the same thing

John 6:28-29 KJV
Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? [29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

So the "work" you should do for God is to believe, because works without faith are dead works

He continues to explain the will of God

John 6:39-40 KJV
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. [40] And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The new testament is full of the understanding of what the will of God is. Paul clearly shows at the begging of almost every book he wrote that he is coming to that people, or place by the will of God. It's God's will that men would be saved, and that Jesus would raise them up at the last day. So everyone Paul preached to was by the will of God. When they believe they are doing the will of God, and when they have believed they will be raised up at the last day.

Galatians 1:4 KJV
Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

Hebrews 10:36 KJV
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

1 John 2:16-17 KJV
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. [17] And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

So the will of God is that you believe so you're delivered from this present evil world, that once you believe you receive the promise of eternal life which you know by the Spirit that was given to you, that seals you until the final day, and it is will of God that your salvation abideth forever
Meaning you can never lose your salvation and the purpose you have it is to preach the gospel so others might be saved.

So it is the will of God that all men might be saved, and come to the knowledge of the truth

1 Timothy 2:3-5 KJV
For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; [4] Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. [5] For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

nothing in new testament has changed from the old except for these three things told to us in the book of Hebrews, which I believe was written by God. I will share the scripture you should check the context for yourself.
Hebrews 9:10 KJV
Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

The three things named are

Meats and drinks: meaning the ordinances imposed on dietary restrictions. This is why Peter was told that nothing is to be refused in the new testament

Divers washings: meaning the ordinances imposed to be clean in order to walk in the Tabernacle, and the separation of unclean people and so forth

Carnal ordinances: meaning all of the sacrifices made which were only an image or figure of the sacrifice that Christ would make for all of mankind.

And please pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you into all Truth as you read it, because it is the talking point of watered down weak "Christianity" to tell their congregations that as a new testament Christian the old testament is done away with and we only adhere to the new testament or whatever they all say. It's always something similar. But the Word of God which is Jesus says....
Matthew 5:17-18 KJV
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. [18] For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

And the bible clearly teaches that all scripture is to be used so that the man of God may be perfect, perfect not as sinless, but as in complete

2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: [17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

It is the duty of the man of God to uphold justice and judgment as the verse on Mathew 23:23 where Jesus clearly scolded the pharisees for NOT doing judgment

Matthew 23:23 KJV
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

So not only was it God the Father's will that you have faith so you can have mercy by understanding grace, and do judgment, but it was also Jesus' will in the new testament.

This post has gone on so long but I'm not done.

As to the will of God when it comes to defense do you remember when Jesus was with the disciples in the garden of Gethsemane?

It was God's will that he(Jesus) would be sacrificed for every person that ever lived, but it was the will of God (Jesus) that the disciples would defend themselves to go on and preach the gospel.

Luke 22:36-38 KJV
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. [37] For I say unto you, that this that is written must yet be accomplished in me, And he was reckoned among the transgressors: for the things concerning me have an end. [38] And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto them, It is enough.

So Jesus told the disciples to buy swords, why? To defend themselves but not him. And that is clear by how Peter reacted when Jesus was arrested.

John 18:7-11 KJV
Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth. [8] Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he : if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way: [9] That the saying might be fulfilled, which he spake, Of them which thou gavest me have I lost none. [10] Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it, and smote the high priest's servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant's name was Malchus. [11] Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?

Notice first Jesus asked the men who represented the govt who they seek. They said "Jesus of Nazareth" so they were not after the disciples at this time, but Jesus made sure they were prepared if the govt did come to take the disciples. Peter steps out of bounds by his love for Jesus and smotes the ear off of who? This is interesting because it wasn't a roman soldier but the servant of a pharisaical priest. Meaning the pharisees did actually come with the soldiers to apprehend Jesus. It was the Jews that had Jesus killed, but that's a side note.

When Peter defended Jesus he stopped him and healed the servant of the priest.

But don't forget that this large force of soldiers of the govt along with the false non believing priest and their servants came to apprehend Jesus and they thought their numbers would show "power" however Jesus clearly showed them that they have no power at all because all power is of God as we spoke about earlier in the post.

What did Jesus do to them? Do you remember? He knocked them down by opening his mouth
Proving only God has power, and a man can only harness the power of God by doing the will of God.

John 18:4-6 KJV
Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye? [5] They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them. [6] As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, they went backward, and fell to the ground.

So Jesus made sure that the soldiers and priest knew that he was God and that they would aonly be allowed to take him because that was the will of God, but he knew that the disciples would have to defend themselves if it was necessary.

So what should you do?

Should you sit and be quiet, and just enjoy the riches of this life while the world is being handed over to the devil's minions or should you stand up and defend yourself?

You have free will to believe whatever want, to choose to believe the Bible or men who preach it, to choose to believe the gospel and on the perfect finished works of Christ, or believe the lies of mankind and their false salvations(repent of sin, prosperity gospel, works based salvation, or that one could lose salvation), to choose to defend the oppressed, or go along with oppression. It's entirely up to you as you have free will.

No where in the bible does it contradict itself, no where. So to assume that you shouldn't do justice and judgment because some men somewhere told you that isn't using the whole bible for your understanding at all. In fact it's literally picking and choosing scripture that supports what you want to believe and false prophets teach.

I believe and preach the whole bible, but I stick to the weighter matter of the law which are Judgment, Mercy, and Faith

Last edited by Ken Smith; 09/13/23 12:53 PM.

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7949941
09/13/23 12:46 PM
09/13/23 12:46 PM
Va
S
Spike369 Offline
trapper
Spike369  Offline
trapper
S

Va
There is a time to turn the other cheek and then there is a time to slap back!

Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7949942
09/13/23 12:56 PM
09/13/23 12:56 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Ought oh Spike, don't start using the old testament now. That's not Christian at all!!!

Yes there is a time for all things

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 KJV
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: [2] A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; [3] A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; [4] A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; [5] A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; [6] A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; [7] A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; [8] A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: yotetrapper30] #7949945
09/13/23 01:02 PM
09/13/23 01:02 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by yotetrapper30
I'm not saying I believe in any of this conspiracy stuff, because as this point I do not.

But if I DID, why would I care?

The Muslim religion has had no qualms about letting all us infidels know that they want us dead.

All throughout history there have been religious wars fought.

From a religious perspective, how to we know George W. wasn't ordered by God to thin out the Muslim population?

From a non-religious perspective, how many Americans are really going to lament over a few thousand dead Muslims?

I mean you might not care. It's prerogative of Christians who know that Jesus is the way the truth and the life to know the truth. But it seems to be the prerogative of modern day wage slaves to just stick their heads into the ground and defend the oppressors rather than stand up for the oppressed.

That's fine, enjoy

I'm it offended because we all have some part to play. Many folks have been made to believe a lie that they all might be d@mn3d. So even the unsaved have a part in all this.

And we know little Gerogie Bush didn't get a direct order from God because God doesn't audible speak to anyone in modern day. We have the Word of God, this is how we hear God's voice, he hears us in prayer.

Little Georgie is a reprobate. So there's that

Last edited by Ken Smith; 09/13/23 01:04 PM.

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Chancey] #7949949
09/13/23 01:04 PM
09/13/23 01:04 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
This is just in the Biden admin Posco. It doesn’t include the Congress or Senate….

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jews-in-the-biden-administration

Wow what a list huh? Makes you wonder. Then you see the connection to all of the Israeli companies to 911 and you start to really think.

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Boco] #7949952
09/13/23 01:10 PM
09/13/23 01:10 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Boco
Originally Posted by Kong
So where did the missing plane go? Where did all the people on that missing flight go? Who fired the missile you speak of?

Trump fired it.
Out his arse.

grin gosh I hope not

It is a video proved fact that a plane did not hit the Pentagon or building 7. It's up to you to research and discover the truth. We can share, but the cognitive dissonance imposed on mankind through the power of the air and constant trauma based mind control in the media is so strong that a person can't be shaken awake. They have to choose to discover the truth with their own free will to start waking down the path of truth. As a Christian I believe it is necessary for a man of God to learn, know, and understand the actual truth of our current situation in life in order to protect your family as it is one of most important rolls as a man, a father and husband.

We are supposed to sit in the gate

We protect and provide. If all we do is provide and don't know the threats that exists then we never really could protect.
The Bible says " the prudent man foreseeth at the evil and hideth it themselves but the simple pass on and are punished"

This means that a person who can't forseeth the evil is simple, meaning stupid. So it's wise to know what's happening

If you don't know the truth about life around you how can you hide yourself from danger to protect your family?

You just can't

Last edited by Ken Smith; 09/13/23 01:12 PM.

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7949990
09/13/23 02:51 PM
09/13/23 02:51 PM
Central montana
.204 Offline
trapper
.204  Offline
trapper

Central montana
I guess I am a little curious Ken. When Paul penned the epistles to the Roman's, moved by the Holy Ghost, I believe Nero was ruler. Was Paul not referring to Rome when he penned Roman's 13?
What government throughout history would meet your expectations of submitting to the authority? Or do you feel that since no government could ever meet the qualifications you have set out that you don't have to submit?

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement!
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7949996
09/13/23 03:05 PM
09/13/23 03:05 PM
SD
T
TC1 Online content
trapper
TC1  Online Content
trapper
T

SD
Ken, I am a believer. But you going on and on here is not helping anyone. Save it for those whom ask to be lectured, otherwise you are only pushing people away.. Now let’s get on with the original OP’s points.

Long live the MAGA King
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7949997
09/13/23 03:12 PM
09/13/23 03:12 PM
VA
BlueRidgeTrapper Offline
trapper
BlueRidgeTrapper  Offline
trapper

VA
I think I’ll trust the words of a close friend, who was at the Pentagon working the scene over some schmuck posting paranoia laugh

Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: BlueRidgeTrapper] #7950005
09/13/23 03:26 PM
09/13/23 03:26 PM
Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
W
walleyed Offline
trapper
walleyed  Offline
trapper
W

Henderson, N.Y. Jefferson Co.
Thought this thread was going to be an interesting read
until it went all Bible-Bangin' Holy-Roller crazy on me !! laugh

w

"Provisional/Interim" member of NYS Trappers Association
Jefferson Co. Fur Harvesters

I Support Non-Resident Trapping

Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: BlueRidgeTrapper] #7950025
09/13/23 04:16 PM
09/13/23 04:16 PM
Southern Indiana
H
Hoosier71 Offline
trapper
Hoosier71  Offline
trapper
H

Southern Indiana
Originally Posted by BlueRidgeTrapper
I think I’ll trust the words of a close friend, who was at the Pentagon working the scene over some schmuck posting paranoia laugh

Can you share any of his words? I can be as skeptical as the next person but I would much prefer first hand knowledge over a couple of blurry videos that could be anything as far as I can tell..

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread