No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Ken Smith] #7950037
09/13/23 04:27 PM
09/13/23 04:27 PM
Va
S
Spike369 Offline
trapper
Spike369  Offline
trapper
S

Va
Originally Posted by Ken Smith
Ought oh Spike, don't start using the old testament now. That's not Christian at all!!!

Yes there is a time for all things

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 KJV
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: [2] A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; [3] A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; [4] A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; [5] A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; [6] A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; [7] A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; [8] A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Who will fight our wars if we never slap back? Just asking. Hope you're not saying soldiers aren't Christians!

Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: BlueRidgeTrapper] #7950048
09/13/23 04:33 PM
09/13/23 04:33 PM
Pa.
B
Bigbrownie Offline
trapper
Bigbrownie  Offline
trapper
B

Pa.
Originally Posted by BlueRidgeTrapper
I think I’ll trust the words of a close friend, who was at the Pentagon working the scene over some schmuck posting paranoia laugh

Yep. What happened to that jetliner if it didn’t hit the Pentagon? And the passengers? Just a coincidence that guys from SA who turned out to be a member of the same terror cell as others were passengers on the jet also? There’s video footage of them passing through security. Whoever said you can clearly see it was a missile hitting the Pentagon, well I must need glasses. It looked like a low flying jet to me. How was it that the flight was tracked by numerous air controllers right up to the point of impact? Where did it go? Vanish into thin air ? Wings of a jet are gonna break off hitting a building like the Pentagon, leaving only a single hole. How was it that airliner parts, including engines, were found are the Pentagon?

It’s far easier to believe that a jet hit that building than to believe it was a missile.

Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: .204] #7950049
09/13/23 04:34 PM
09/13/23 04:34 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by .204
I guess I am a little curious Ken. When Paul penned the epistles to the Roman's, moved by the Holy Ghost, I believe Nero was ruler. Was Paul not referring to Rome when he penned Roman's 13?
What government throughout history would meet your expectations of submitting to the authority? Or do you feel that since no government could ever meet the qualifications you have set out that you don't have to submit?

.204 it's super easy to see if you read it bud. You should be subject to any ruler that is a terror to evil works and protects the oppressed, any ruler that judges righteous judgment, and doesn't respect the person of the mighty; any ruler that is a revenger for the good to get justice on the evil. Those are rulers that are ordained by God for your betterment

This world has turned so far from God they have lost good rulers, we have been cursed with wicked rulers. And they are using the perceived "power" of military force and judicial oversight to beat you into submission. Submit if you want but I never will. When we turn back to God and he delivers us then he will ordain a real govt that is worth submitting to. And then I will

Govts throughout history? I'd say even Nero's govt was very fair at that time, though it changed drastically over time. And our govt started out in the same manner, the first 130 years of Thai nation we have a govt worth submitting to, that uplifted the poor, and bright down the oppressors. We came out of one of most powerful empires the world has ever known and defeated them by the grace of God

Any govt could meet the expectations, this is why our founders put We the people in charge of this govt, so we would make them stay that way. But we have faild

Matthew 7:6 KJV
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Spike369] #7950052
09/13/23 04:36 PM
09/13/23 04:36 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Spike369
Originally Posted by Ken Smith
Ought oh Spike, don't start using the old testament now. That's not Christian at all!!!

Yes there is a time for all things

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 KJV
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: [2] A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; [3] A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; [4] A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; [5] A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; [6] A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; [7] A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; [8] A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

Who will fight our wars if we never slap back? Just asking. Hope you're not saying soldiers aren't Christians!

No not at all,I was being facetious because the comment you made sounded so much like Ecclesiastes 3 which is old testament.

I like the whole bible. I hate wicked haters of God who use perceived "power" to control society with their stated endgame being the destruction of 90+% of the world's population. That an evil we should eradicate

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine....
-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Ken Smith] #7950060
09/13/23 04:47 PM
09/13/23 04:47 PM
Va
S
Spike369 Offline
trapper
Spike369  Offline
trapper
S

Va
That was what I was paraphrasing. Spent 21 years in the military another 18 working for the Army, building, equipping and arming units. Loved every minute. Hated to get too old to continue but I guess we all do eventually. Now it's time to trap until I get too old for that. I think I may have another 10 years or so. God bless.

Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Hoosier71] #7950066
09/13/23 04:50 PM
09/13/23 04:50 PM
Pa.
B
Bigbrownie Offline
trapper
Bigbrownie  Offline
trapper
B

Pa.
Originally Posted by Hoosier71
I think I’ll trust the words of a close friend, who was at the Pentagon working the scene over some schmuck posting paranoia laugh

Can you share any of his words? I can be as skeptical as the next person but I would much prefer first hand knowledge over a couple of blurry videos that could be anything as far as I can tell..

My cousin was stationed at the Pentagon on 9/11/01. He as a Lt. Col in the Air Force, in charge of meteorology reports. Neither he, or anyone else he knew working there, believed it was anything other than AA 77 that hit the building. Many folks he personally knew saw the impact area, reeked of burnt jet fuel and airliner parts strewn everywhere. Many human remains were recovered also, including those of the terroists.

Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Bigbrownie] #7950088
09/13/23 05:19 PM
09/13/23 05:19 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Bigbrownie

Yep. What happened to that jetliner if it didn’t hit the Pentagon? And the passengers? Just a coincidence that guys from SA who turned out to be a member of the same terror cell as others were passengers on the jet also? There’s video footage of them passing through security. Whoever said you can clearly see it was a missile hitting the Pentagon, well I must need glasses. It looked like a low flying jet to me. How was it that the flight was tracked by numerous air controllers right up to the point of impact? Where did it go? Vanish into thin air ? Wings of a jet are gonna break off hitting a building like the Pentagon, leaving only a single hole. How was it that airliner parts, including engines, were found are the Pentagon?

It’s far easier to believe that a jet hit that building than to believe it was a missile.

Not if you see the video. The tail of a 747 jet airliner is 65 ft tall. The Pentagon is a seven-story building which means depending on how many feet each story is measured out at it's anywhere from 65 to 100 ft tall. If you can see those videos of that missile hitting the Pentagon and tell me that that is a 747 jet then no one can help you.

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Spike369] #7950089
09/13/23 05:20 PM
09/13/23 05:20 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Spike369
That was what I was paraphrasing. Spent 21 years in the military another 18 working for the Army, building, equipping and arming units. Loved every minute. Hated to get too old to continue but I guess we all do eventually. Now it's time to trap until I get too old for that. I think I may have another 10 years or so. God bless.

God bless you too Spike. I hope you get many years a good trapping in.

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: TC1] #7950093
09/13/23 05:23 PM
09/13/23 05:23 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by TC1
Ken, I am a believer. But you going on and on here is not helping anyone. Save it for those whom ask to be lectured, otherwise you are only pushing people away.. Now let’s get on with the original OP’s points.

Sometimes the truth hurts TC. And I believe if we are of the mind that what happened at the Pentagon and in 9/11 and in Pennsylvania was covered up by the United States government in order to get us to go along with endless foreign wars and the Patriot act which is now being used against us after the January 6th ordeal. And has been before that when it came to surveillance of the American public. But if we are of the mind that something is wrong here I think figuring out what it is is important, and figuring out what to do about it is just as important

Which is the question that I posed what are we going to do about it. The answer I received was nothing I'm going to live my life the way I want to the way I have been, because God is in control.

Well the Bible clearly teaches differently and if we're going to bring God into it which I think we should if we're going to discuss about what we should do about this type of situation, then it's important that we understand that not only is God not in control of this earth because the devil has been given power over this earth. But the only way to beat the devil is with God. Remember there is no power or gained that is not of God, meaning the powers that are not acting of God are not ordained of God and therefore with the power of God they can easily be defeated

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7950094
09/13/23 05:24 PM
09/13/23 05:24 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
I made that whole last message on voice to text so hopefully all the words came out right. But at the end of the day what I'm trying to say is we need God to defeat something of this magnitude. We need truth to understand something of this magnitude. And we need honest discussion to figure out what all of that is. Anyone who cares about what's going on and cares about the future security of their children and grandchildren's Liberty are going to be interested in figuring out what we can do to fix this. But anyone who couldn't care less is just going to sit here and ridicule and point fingers and call names and try and ridicule the person into being quiet.

I will never be quiet

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7950118
09/13/23 06:01 PM
09/13/23 06:01 PM
Central montana
.204 Offline
trapper
.204  Offline
trapper

Central montana
Pretty sure that the Roman empire was not more moral than us today. Nero was married to a castrated male. Homosexuality and bisexuality were common.
I would say that we are to submit to the governing authorities until they try and tell you to go against what the bible clearly forbids.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement!
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7950144
09/13/23 06:57 PM
09/13/23 06:57 PM
SD
T
TC1 Offline
trapper
TC1  Offline
trapper
T

SD
Ya just don’t get it do ya Ken???? There is no one here more patriotic than myself, I can guarantee you that. That aside you completely missed or ignored my point. Neither of which is surprising I guess. I love when the only people that can be correct, are those with NO first hand knowledge to base their arguments on. One can search a variety of topics and find “proof”, flat Earthers for instance…. Keep making my points though.

Long live the MAGA King
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: .204] #7950176
09/13/23 08:06 PM
09/13/23 08:06 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Pretty sure that the Roman empire was not more moral than us today. Nero was married to a castrated male. Homosexuality and bisexuality were common.
I would say that we are to submit to the governing authorities until they try and tell you to go against what the bible clearly forbids.

What like homosexual marriage, or teaching your children how to have sex with their neighbors, or how to preform oral sex, or like how they brainwash children into being confused on their genders, and then threaten to take your children from you if you don't agree with the life ending, and coherenced decision of a child? Or open your borders for any and all criminals to enter at the expense of your tax dollars. Or maybe like going into offensive hot wars all over the planet in the name of Americans that had no say, and at the expense of our freedom and liberty. Maybe like oppressing the speech of Americans

I mean it's ok to be a contrarian just to do it, but you can't claim that the bible is wrong because you think the Roman empire is just as bad as America is today. It's a straw man argument.
The current govt is wicked and had been for nearly 70 years.
Much of the bureaucracies before then.

So why support the govt blindly?
You can't prove that Romans 13 says you should submit to a wicked govt, but that's what the modern watered down so called christian message is. It's like someone walks into your house and kills your family right in front of you and your like, imma turn the other cheek.
Jesus literally didn't even want the disciples to be taken in Gethsemane. So how much more an entire nation of so called christian conservatives?

You don't have to agree, but don't act like our govt is worth submitting to, and then I'm foolish for showing you the truth about why you shouldn't submit to not only this govt, but any govt that isn't doing the will of God.

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: TC1] #7950177
09/13/23 08:08 PM
09/13/23 08:08 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by TC1
Ya just don’t get it do ya Ken???? There is no one here more patriotic than myself, I can guarantee you that. That aside you completely missed or ignored my point. Neither of which is surprising I guess. I love when the only people that can be correct, are those with NO first hand knowledge to base their arguments on. One can search a variety of topics and find “proof”, flat Earthers for instance…. Keep making my points though.

crazy

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7950191
09/13/23 08:26 PM
09/13/23 08:26 PM
Central montana
.204 Offline
trapper
.204  Offline
trapper

Central montana
Ken, I have not claimed our government does not have wicked people 🙄. But to claim the Roman government under Nero was somehow more moral is fallacious. We should never submit to any rule that would make us disobedient to God's word. Period. However, we should submit to our governing authorities where they are do not cause us to disobey. I am pretty thankful to have grown up in this country. I would love to see a true revival, but alas,I don't believe this country will ever recover from where we are. It grieves my heart. I submit where I don't harm my conscience or the conscience of my brother.
You certainly remind me of a preacher named Steven Anderson. You folks out there who have not heard of him watch him on YouTube. Fascinating.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement!
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: .204] #7950254
09/13/23 09:46 PM
09/13/23 09:46 PM
Indiana
P
Providence Farm Offline
trapper
Providence Farm  Offline
trapper
P

Indiana

And this man gets and understands ^^.

No Ken you seem to be the only one ridiculing and finger pointing. Watered down Christianity and so forth. I believe your blinded by thinking your being preaching on God's pulpit. Anyone can quote a few lines of scripture to back up what they are trying to prove. Problem with that is your not getting the full context if you are not geting what's before and after. Now let's not get into we can spend hours just breaking down a single sentence in the Bible. I have seen many people use this approach quoting line and verse. Many seem to be prideful and a touch arrogant when doing so. Especially when questioned on their interpretation. This turns people off not draws them in. Being humble works better.

Now I work over 16 hr nights and don't have time to pick through all your post but do believe your making quotes and using them out of context. No worries it very comon and been done for over two thousand years.

You think I'm saying the old testament should be tossed by no means rather Jesus raised the bar higher. Para phrasing but . Old testament you had to commit adultery Jesus raised it to looking at a woman with lust in your heart is tha same and you don't need to physically act only to have the desire in your heart. On judgment let he with no sin cast the first stone. Remove the log from your own eye before pointing at the speck in your brother's eye. on And on it goes.

On the other hand you seem to be of the opinion the old testament overrides the new. I believe that's a flawed mind set Especially being under the new covenant . Your works won't get you into heaven you don't deserve it it's a gift freely given by grace . Works will follow as your heart softens and you strive to follow Christ examples.
Ther have been many of killings and wars in the name of God that clearly where not god lead . So when I ask how you know God's will I was looking for what authority you claim to use to be able to decide the correct corse of action that will effect many. Becuse similar line of thinking have been used throughout history that were far from biblical teaching they claimed. Quot a line or verse out of con text to people that don't have the memorization or biblical knowledge to know the difference or question your interpretation is a comon historical practices and makes you feel like the authority and leader. This is dangerous. It is in love I ask NOT to ridicule and feel it's good to check each in accountability which is also biblical.

Now I think you will be offended and feel the need to bluster and quote some more scripture for a see I got you moment to feel superior. Well there is no need you win you know line and verse buy memorization better you win. That should save you some time. Just be sure what your quoting is saying what you think it's actually saying.

Yes things a jacked up. People are to soft, comfortable, and decades of control of the public school systems and media have done it job splendidly. Our founders lived under much more radical control oppression. When was the last time the military came to your town and put troops up in people's homes?

You asked what are we going to do about it. I answered clearly keep doing waht I have been doing. Home schooling my kids raising them biblically, investing becoming debt free. And paying taxes all biblical living. Up untill it become clear God wants me on a different course.

Now I'm going to ask you what are YOU going to about it. Sounds like you calling to action what's your plan? Do you have one at all? So far I haven't been able to pick up on anything other than trying to ridiculing others that have a different understanding than yours.

Many Are quick to complain, point finger on what's wrong and what the fix won't work. Very few have a plan or course of action.

Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7950258
09/13/23 09:51 PM
09/13/23 09:51 PM
Central Texas
C
Chancey Offline
trapper
Chancey  Offline
trapper
C

Central Texas
I'll check out Steven Anderson. Never heard of him.

Ken reminds me of Paul Washer with a mix of Chuck Missler. Direct, succinct, and no BS. Preach the Gospel and don't sugar coat it.

Resident Conspiracy Theorist
Accused Moron, Nazi, Low IQ, and Putin Fan Boy
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7950272
09/13/23 10:13 PM
09/13/23 10:13 PM
Maine, Aroostook
Posco Offline
trapper
Posco  Offline
trapper

Maine, Aroostook
We're called to obey civil authorities, but as Americans, which are we called to obey? Most of us can plainly see the Biden administration has no respect for the rule of law and he's not a king. We're not under a theocracy and we're not under an emperor. Theoretically, we have an opposition party. Who do we obey?

Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Yukon John] #7950277
09/13/23 10:18 PM
09/13/23 10:18 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Only by pride cometh contention

I plan to go with God

I believe we have the biblical and founding document grounds to do so

I believe we cannot beat them on their ground with their terms so we do as Asa, Josiah, David, Jonathan, Moses, Gideon, Joseph, and Elijah did.
We go with God as our shield and Christ as our banner. The few against the many, David vs Goliath and so forth.

We go on faith, out in the light because we have the word of God and God as our power.

We need to first discuss
Educate the masses on the gospel and who the real enemies are
Begin to organize
Start to build institutions to replace the failed bureaucracies of this nation
State out goals openly for the world to see and declare independence from the current anti-american govt, the world govt(WEF, UN, Bricks)
Put the world on notice that we are undergoing our foundational right to change govt and start to arrest the criminals that have sold our nation to the world govt, and China.

Try them, sentence them
Get justice and make it all available for the world to see as we are in the light and not in darkness

Then we continue these processes until we have the minds of the people while doing for the sake of God and the world.

We will then be blessed like everyone in the bible I named above and will usher in a new millenia of gospel preaching and education to pass these same traditions on to our children.

I definitely wouldn't have had so much to say if I hadn't already thoroughly planned it out, but it takes leadership and organization just to get there

But the only thing holding us back is modern Christianity,but they were supposed to be the ones did all this in the first place.

See we will descend into a one world govt, where there are ten kings and ten kingdoms that will see the rise of the Antichrist and will give him their kingdoms and worship him. He will expect everyone to worship him and his image. He will force them not to buy or sell without a mark. And he will kill those who don't

I know this will happen one day.
I believe we can push it off for as long as we stand up and do justice and judgment because it is our dudy to do it.

Just like the declaration of independence says it's our "right and Duty" to throw off a govt such as this.

I bring this to you as humbly as a prideful, an arrogant sinner can.

It should be the bible believing Christians that stop this, but they just scat on you for telling them about it and squabble about the facts, talking points, political parties, scriptures, etc.. It's all vanity.
Division is what they the world govt for the devil and his angels need us to do for them to win and usher in this prophecied world govt

Unity is what we need to defeat them, and God will bless it. Even if it's just a few of us

I know God can beat them
I wish the rest of the christian that see what's happening had that same faith. Then I wouldn't have to try and show so much scripture to prove to you that the world is being led astray more so by the "pastors" than anyone

And yet I still somehow become the enemy because I tell you the truth

Remember only by pride cometh contention

If we have soft necks and a ready mind we should be able to look and hear the scripture and not deny it but have enough humility to admit we were wrong and what it says it right.

Yes we are men, and there is no good thing that dwelleth in our flesh

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Re: Pentagon 2001 [Re: Posco] #7950278
09/13/23 10:20 PM
09/13/23 10:20 PM
Oklahoma
Ken Smith Offline
trapper
Ken Smith  Offline
trapper

Oklahoma
Originally Posted by Posco
We're called to obey civil authorities, but as Americans, which are we called to obey? Most of us can plainly see the Biden administration has no respect for the rule of law and he's not a king. We're not under a theocracy and we're not under an emperor. Theoretically, we have an opposition party. Who do we obey?

God short answer

-OFBA, NTA, FTA, TTFHA-
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread