No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Wisconsin Trapper's Association - Thank You! #7956217
09/22/23 04:09 PM
09/22/23 04:09 PM
Minnesota
G
Gerald Schmitt Offline OP
trapper
Gerald Schmitt  Offline OP
trapper
G

Minnesota
Just wanted to say thanks to all the folks who worked hard to put together the Wisconsin Trappers Association Convention at its brand new location in Antigo. A few miles further for us, but I think I seen some new faces amongst the attendees. On Thursday afternoon, we pulled up with a trailer full of supplies, and the volunteers had it unloaded in a matter of minutes and brought into our booth. On Saturday, around noon, Patrice comes by with a smile on her face and asks how many lunches do we need and delivered them to us at no charge. A nice touch that the WTA has been doing for a few years already. Heard lots of favorable comments about the demos also. A lot of good trappers in Wisconsin.

I want to drive home the point that none of this happens by accident. It takes a coordinated effort by a great many people who take time out of their busy schedules to make it happen. I don't know everyone's name who helps, but they all deserve to be thanked for their hard work on making the convention a success.

I hate to add up the years we have been attending the WTA Convention, started around 1988 or so, a lot of years in Neillsville, one year in Shawno, back to Neillsville, onto Marshfield for many years, now at Antigo. This covers about 35 years for me. It is almost like a family reunion, been dealing with many customers for decades, it is nice to to be able to shake their hand and thank them for their business in person.

Re: Wisconsin Trapper's Association - Thank You! [Re: Gerald Schmitt] #7995168
11/15/23 03:03 PM
11/15/23 03:03 PM
Sauk County, WI
Patrice Offline
"TMan Feed Gestapo "
Patrice  Offline
"TMan Feed Gestapo "

Sauk County, WI
Sorry for my delayed response, but you could not be more welcome! It was so nice to see everyone again and I'm glad the lunches put a smile on your face too. Thanks for being part of it!

Patrice

WTA District 9 Director ... Go D9!
Member: WTA, Intertel, Mensa (Trappers ain't stupid.)
Life Member: NRA
Re: Wisconsin Trapper's Association - Thank You! [Re: Gerald Schmitt] #7995322
11/15/23 06:39 PM
11/15/23 06:39 PM
East-Central Wisconsin
B
bblwi Offline
trapper
bblwi  Offline
trapper
B

East-Central Wisconsin
We always look forward to your arrival and support for our convention Gerald. For a first time things worked out fairly well for our show. Yes you drive about 75 more miles but it gives you a few hours more of taking in our
DAIRY AIR!!

bRYCE

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread