No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Trappers: Stewards of the Wild by VTTrappers Assoc [Re: vermontster] #8080350
02/18/24 09:48 AM
02/18/24 09:48 AM
vermont
V
vermontster Offline OP
trapper
vermontster  Offline OP
trapper
V

vermont
Thanks guys for all your great comments. I think it’s a very well articulated and informative video. Please share it with others. Thanks again!!

The bitterness of poor quality last a lot longer than the sweetness of low price
Re: Trappers: Stewards of the Wild by VTTrappers Assoc [Re: vermontster] #8082421
02/20/24 09:55 PM
02/20/24 09:55 PM
vermont
V
vermontster Offline OP
trapper
vermontster  Offline OP
trapper
V

vermont
Thanks again guys for your comments about the video. I went to a meeting tonight at our state capital to try and sway some of our representatives and senators to not vote for the anti coyote hunting and trapping Bill. I was also asked by the Vermont Trappers Association to Add a message about the video and the contact information. Thanks again and please try to get 10 people to go and vote in your local elections and national as well. We need more people to get involved.

The bitterness of poor quality last a lot longer than the sweetness of low price
Re: Trappers: Stewards of the Wild by VTTrappers Assoc [Re: vermontster] #8083299
02/22/24 12:29 AM
02/22/24 12:29 AM
N.Y.,E. Adks
TRADER TUT Offline
trapper
TRADER TUT  Offline
trapper

N.Y.,E. Adks
Very Well Done! Kodo's to VTA. Do not drop your guard. Tut

I Farm The Forest
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread