No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
We need to declare war on the UN #8137179
05/10/24 04:48 PM
05/10/24 04:48 PM
Georgia
warrior Offline OP
trapper
warrior  Offline OP
trapper

Georgia
For actively facilitating an invasion.

[Linked Image]
Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137181
05/10/24 04:50 PM
05/10/24 04:50 PM
ND
grumley701 Offline
trapper
grumley701  Offline
trapper

ND
Ya know what they say, as long as you have a full bellie they'll be no resistance.. "let them eat cake"

Pure Blood
Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137207
05/10/24 06:54 PM
05/10/24 06:54 PM
Manitoba
Shakeyjake Offline
trapper
Shakeyjake  Offline
trapper

Manitoba
Meh….nobody cares what the UN says anyway. I learned that the UN it useless as teets on a bull after the genocide in Rwanda. Good book by the Canadian General who was in charge. He lost his marbles after, but found them again.

Last edited by Shakeyjake; 05/10/24 06:55 PM.

Wind Blew, crap flew, out came the line crew
Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137213
05/10/24 07:05 PM
05/10/24 07:05 PM
Wisconsin
G
Guss Offline
trapper
Guss  Offline
trapper
G

Wisconsin
The UN should be condemned and demolished. It's taking up valuable land in NYC.

Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137231
05/10/24 07:40 PM
05/10/24 07:40 PM
Interior Alaska
Coalcreekkid Offline
trapper
Coalcreekkid  Offline
trapper

Interior Alaska
It's not called the UNiparty for nothing wink

"Gun control is for wimps and commies, listen let's get one thing strait, guns don't kill people I do." Earl Ramsay
Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137255
05/10/24 08:32 PM
05/10/24 08:32 PM
MN
W
walleye101 Offline
trapper
walleye101  Offline
trapper
W

MN
Hoping this is not too political, but electing the right presidential candidate would go a long way to putting the UN in their place.

Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: walleye101] #8137258
05/10/24 08:35 PM
05/10/24 08:35 PM
St. Cloud, MN
trapperkeck Online content
trapper
trapperkeck  Online Content
trapper

St. Cloud, MN
Originally Posted by walleye101
Hoping this is not too political, but electing the right presidential candidate would go a long way to putting the UN in their place.

Yep, had this issue under control for awhile. It's like not spraying thistles for two years and wondering why we have so many thistles now? crazy

"The voice of reason!"
Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137284
05/10/24 09:27 PM
05/10/24 09:27 PM
SW Georgia
W
Wanna Be Offline
trapper
Wanna Be  Offline
trapper
W

SW Georgia
Haha, my boys learned what Blue Helmets are at young age. You can ask them now and the response is still the same…targets!

Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137286
05/10/24 09:33 PM
05/10/24 09:33 PM
Tug Hills, NY
B
Bass1 Offline
trapper
Bass1  Offline
trapper
B

Tug Hills, NY
Soon, the USA along with most other countries will give power to the UN and the first order of business will be to destroy organized religion, all organized religion. If you doubt, remember what I just posted. What you know of the world now will be totally changed. It will never be the same and will be changed for the better.

King James
17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness (the teachings of Christendom and all other religions) of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns (the Scarlet colored beast of Revelation, the UN).

8 The beast that thou sawest was (the League of Nations) and is not (the League of Nations was dissolved at the start of WW2); and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit ( the League reemerged as the UN), and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains (a symbol of all collective governments), on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings (from the perspective of the Apostle John at the time he wrote the Revelation): five are fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Med-_Persia, Greece) , and one is (Rome), and the other is not yet come (Anglo-American, emerged at the end of WW1); and when he (the Anglo-American) cometh, he must continue a short space (compared to the length of previous world powers).

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet (the UN); but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind (to destroy organized religion) and shall give their power and strength unto the beast (the UN).

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) (organized religion), and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled (as this verse states, The idea to for the worlds governments to give authority to the UN for the purpose to destroy organized religion is not from men, but from God).

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Last edited by Bass1; 05/10/24 11:23 PM.
Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137340
05/10/24 11:09 PM
05/10/24 11:09 PM
Wy
G
Giant Sage Offline
trapper
Giant Sage  Offline
trapper
G

Wy
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
Do, you know why the UN was created?

Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137427
05/11/24 07:12 AM
05/11/24 07:12 AM
MD
D
DaveP Offline
trapper
DaveP  Offline
trapper
D

MD
Yet we FUND the UN and ultimately, our own destruction.
So who's really to blame?

Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: Bass1] #8137442
05/11/24 07:58 AM
05/11/24 07:58 AM
Wy
G
Giant Sage Offline
trapper
Giant Sage  Offline
trapper
G

Wy
Originally Posted by Bass1
Soon, the USA along with most other countries will give power to the UN and the first order of business will be to destroy organized religion, all organized religion. If you doubt, remember what I just posted. What you know of the world now will be totally changed. It will never be the same and will be changed for the better.

King James
17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness (the teachings of Christendom and all other religions) of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns (the Scarlet colored beast of Revelation, the UN).

8 The beast that thou sawest was (the League of Nations) and is not (the League of Nations was dissolved at the start of WW2); and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit ( the League reemerged as the UN), and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains (a symbol of all collective governments), on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings (from the perspective of the Apostle John at the time he wrote the Revelation): five are fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Med-_Persia, Greece) , and one is (Rome), and the other is not yet come (Anglo-American, emerged at the end of WW1); and when he (the Anglo-American) cometh, he must continue a short space (compared to the length of previous world powers).

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet (the UN); but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind (to destroy organized religion) and shall give their power and strength unto the beast (the UN).

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) (organized religion), and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled (as this verse states, The idea to for the worlds governments to give authority to the UN for the purpose to destroy organized religion is not from men, but from God).

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Interesting interpretation Bass 1.

Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137446
05/11/24 08:08 AM
05/11/24 08:08 AM
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

We are a pretty good sized country, be difficult to wrap everybody up at one time. We whipped England when we were a fraction of the size. They are the lunatic standing on the corner talking to themselves as people walk by ignoring them. Because they know what will happen if they grab those walking by.

Don’t get your blood pressure up until it’s time to.

-Goofy-
Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137455
05/11/24 08:26 AM
05/11/24 08:26 AM
Washington
J
Jingles Offline
trapper
Jingles  Offline
trapper
J

Washington
For you younger members that might not of been around or remember 60+ years ago the John Birch Society had posters and billboards

GET THE US OUT OF THE UN
AND
THE UN OUT OF THE US

maybe we should of listened then

The job of a Patriot is not to protect his country but to protect the people from the tryannical government
Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: HobbieTrapper] #8137456
05/11/24 08:37 AM
05/11/24 08:37 AM
Manitoba
Shakeyjake Offline
trapper
Shakeyjake  Offline
trapper

Manitoba
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
They are the lunatic standing on the corner talking to themselves as people walk by ignoring them. Because they know what will happen if they grab those walking by.

Don’t get your blood pressure up until it’s time to.

Ya hit the nail on the head.

Wind Blew, crap flew, out came the line crew
Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137460
05/11/24 08:45 AM
05/11/24 08:45 AM
alberta
S
spjones Online content
trapper
spjones  Online Content
trapper
S

alberta
If the globalist’s(UN,WHO,WEF) don’t get your blood pressure up,,,, then you’re a SHEEP

Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137464
05/11/24 08:48 AM
05/11/24 08:48 AM
NW Oklahoma
O
Okie Farmer Offline
trapper
Okie Farmer  Offline
trapper
O

NW Oklahoma
The UN is already at war with us.

Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: spjones] #8137468
05/11/24 08:50 AM
05/11/24 08:50 AM
HobbieTrapper Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline
"Chippendale Trapper"

Originally Posted by spjones
If the globalist’s(UN,WHO,WEF) don’t get your blood pressure up,,,, then you’re a SHEEP

The one who is calm prior to the fight, fights better. Not being afraid to fight is not the same as not seeing a fight coming.

-Goofy-
Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137505
05/11/24 10:06 AM
05/11/24 10:06 AM
Wisconsin
G
Guss Offline
trapper
Guss  Offline
trapper
G

Wisconsin
They want us the people of the United States to eat bugs.

Re: We need to declare war on the UN [Re: warrior] #8137506
05/11/24 10:09 AM
05/11/24 10:09 AM
Adirondacks, NY
Fisher Man Offline
trapper
Fisher Man  Offline
trapper

Adirondacks, NY
THROW OUT THE UN, AND GET THE US OUT OF IT !

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread