No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 46 of 46 1 2 44 45 46
Re: MLB Opening Day today! [Re: ~ADC~] #8229722
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Central Pennsylvania
Nittany Lion Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister
Nittany Lion  Offline
Don't call me Mister, Mister

Central Pennsylvania
Wheeler pitched 1 hit shutout ball for 7 innings. The bullpen did not pitch well and the Phllies did not hit well. Doesn't look good starting off at home and losing the first game. At least Penn State won, but even they had a harder time with UCLA than expected.

I got myself a seniors' GPS.
Not only does it tell me how to get to my destination,
it tells me why I wanted to go there.
Re: MLB Opening Day today! [Re: ~ADC~] #8229887
47 minutes ago
47 minutes ago
Iowa
~ADC~ Offline OP
The Count
~ADC~  Offline OP
The Count

Iowa
Watched some of the game highlights from yesterday, looks like way too many walks costs almost all the teams to lose that lost. You can't defend walks and they cost several teams game one.

SD needs to pitch around Ohtani, every at bat. If they can take his RBI's out of the equation they will have a much better chance going forward. Shilt hurt them that game too. No way you pull Cease that early, he's too good. But Shilt has never been very good, as seen in STL a few years back.

Yankees got a couple helpful calls from the umps too, but too many walks did in the Royals.

Phillies need to straighten up or it's going to be a short post season for a team that was #1 in MLB much of the season. frown The Mets just aren't that good, they shouldn't be winning in Philly.

Indians were the only ones to win decisively.

Page 46 of 46 1 2 44 45 46
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread