|
|
|
Re: Curiosity question....age
[Re: Buzzard]
#8415467
06/06/25 12:01 PM
06/06/25 12:01 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2008
Alaska and Washington State
waggler
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Jan 2008
Alaska and Washington State
|
The age demographics do not look good here. The younger crowd seem to be more drawn to more interactive social media platforms. I sure hope there are more young trappers out there than what it appears to be. Oh, I'm 67.
"My life is better than your vacation"
|
|
|
Re: Curiosity question....age
[Re: waggler]
#8415470
06/06/25 12:08 PM
06/06/25 12:08 PM
|
Joined: Apr 2009
NC
Buzzard
OP
trapper
|
OP
trapper
Joined: Apr 2009
NC
|
The age demographics do not look good here. The younger crowd seem to be more drawn to more interactive social media platforms. I sure hope there are more young trappers out there than what it appears to be. Oh, I'm 67. I thought the same
|
|
|
Re: Curiosity question....age
[Re: coondagger2]
#8415507
06/06/25 01:58 PM
06/06/25 01:58 PM
|
Joined: Nov 2015
OH
Catch22
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Nov 2015
OH
|
Man you fellas are old
I was 2 years old when the twin towers fell and Dale died Jeepers, when I was 2 LBJ was President and the Tet offensive was still on. Has anyone took a toll of the average age here on Tman yet?
I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
|
|
|
Re: Curiosity question....age
[Re: Buzzard]
#8415509
06/06/25 02:06 PM
06/06/25 02:06 PM
|
Joined: Oct 2007
OK
Aaron Proffitt
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Oct 2007
OK
|
51. But somehow, that doesn't seem right.
Honor a Soldier. Be the kind of American worth fighting for.
|
|
|
Re: Curiosity question....age
[Re: Buzzard]
#8415558
06/06/25 04:25 PM
06/06/25 04:25 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Pa
Wright Brothers
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Dec 2006
Pa
|
For decades it been taught to not put personal info on. Might shy the young away. (smart)
Last edited by Wright Brothers; 06/06/25 04:33 PM.
|
|
|
Re: Curiosity question....age
[Re: Catch22]
#8415562
06/06/25 04:41 PM
06/06/25 04:41 PM
|
Joined: Nov 2015
OH
Catch22
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Nov 2015
OH
|
Man you fellas are old
I was 2 years old when the twin towers fell and Dale died Jeepers, when I was 2 LBJ was President and the Tet offensive was still on. Has anyone took a toll of the average age here on Tman yet? Anyone that can guess my correct age, Keith C will take you out for a surf and turf supper and disco dancing. Disclaimer; I am lying.  Also as a guess I'm thinking the average age on Tman is 62.
I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
|
|
|
Re: Curiosity question....age
[Re: waggler]
#8415564
06/06/25 04:44 PM
06/06/25 04:44 PM
|
Joined: Jul 2013
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Jul 2013
Amite county Mississippi
|
The age demographics do not look good here. The younger crowd seem to be more drawn to more interactive social media platforms. I sure hope there are more young trappers out there than what it appears to be. Oh, I'm 67. There a lot of us, old school forums just aren't our place
YouTube expert "The bird of Hermes is my name , eating my wings to keep me tame"
|
|
|
Re: Curiosity question....age
[Re: coondagger2]
#8415565
06/06/25 04:44 PM
06/06/25 04:44 PM
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Ohio
Dan D
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Mar 2012
Ohio
|
Man you fellas are old
I was 2 years old when the twin towers fell and Dale died I was 40 then. Both very sad. Country came together and fought through hard times. Nascar never recovered.
|
|
|
Re: Curiosity question....age
[Re: Wolfdog91]
#8415577
06/06/25 05:23 PM
06/06/25 05:23 PM
|
Joined: Nov 2015
OH
Catch22
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Nov 2015
OH
|
The age demographics do not look good here. The younger crowd seem to be more drawn to more interactive social media platforms. I sure hope there are more young trappers out there than what it appears to be. Oh, I'm 67. There a lot of us, old school forums just aren't our place Wolfie, I don't know about that. If that's true, and I hope it is, where do all the young trappers gather?
I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
|
|
|
Re: Curiosity question....age
[Re: Buzzard]
#8415584
06/06/25 05:34 PM
06/06/25 05:34 PM
|
Joined: Jul 2013
Amite county Mississippi
Wolfdog91
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Jul 2013
Amite county Mississippi
|
Catch, Facebook groups, reddit , discord, YouTube, saw with predator hunting and a few other deals. Certain things about forum's get old pretty quick and most of us see no real reason to hang around . It's too easy to make your own space nowadays
Last edited by Wolfdog91; 06/06/25 05:35 PM.
YouTube expert "The bird of Hermes is my name , eating my wings to keep me tame"
|
|
|
Re: Curiosity question....age
[Re: KeithC]
#8415586
06/06/25 05:37 PM
06/06/25 05:37 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2007
NE Missouri
ol' dad
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Dec 2007
NE Missouri
|
46 come August. 1979 model here. My youngest brother was born in August of 1979 too. Keith Makes three of us. 29th August for me. 46 Ol dad
started with nothing and still got most of it
|
|
|
Re: Curiosity question....age
[Re: Wolfdog91]
#8415588
06/06/25 05:43 PM
06/06/25 05:43 PM
|
Joined: Nov 2015
OH
Catch22
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Nov 2015
OH
|
Catch, Facebook groups, reddit , discord, YouTube, saw with predator hunting and a few other deals. Certain things about forum's get old pretty quick and most of us see no real reason to hang around . It's too easy to make your own space nowadays Well, I don't guess I understand that but I'm glad they're out there. Doesn't matter fur boom or fur boomless lol, as long as the young ones are out there.
I wonder if tap dancers walk into a room, look at the floor, and think, I'd tap that. I wonder about things.....
|
|
|
Re: Curiosity question....age
[Re: Buzzard]
#8415595
06/06/25 05:50 PM
06/06/25 05:50 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Wisconsin
The Beav
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Dec 2006
Wisconsin
|
My Alaskan grandson Is a dedicated trapper he's 18 his brother is not a trapper and he's 16.
The forum Know It All according to Muskrat
|
|
|
Re: Curiosity question....age
[Re: Buzzard]
#8415644
06/06/25 07:42 PM
06/06/25 07:42 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2014
Va
Owen156
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Jan 2014
Va
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|