No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers ***NO POLITICS
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter


Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum ~ Live Chat

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting~The Pen and Quill

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum~ Fermenter's Forum


~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~


Minnesota Trapline Products
Please support our sponsor for the Trappers Talk Page - Minnesota Trapline Products


Print Thread
Hop To
Men Applause #8654663
08/31/26 12:51 PM
08/31/26 12:51 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"

Joined: Dec 2008
Eastern Shore of Maryland
I might just survive it after all. LOL!


Re: Men Applause [Re: HobbieTrapper] #8654684
08/31/26 02:09 PM
08/31/26 02:09 PM
Joined: Sep 2013
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Joined: Sep 2013
Green County Wisconsin
Had Robert Johnson lived long enough to have his lady get to the big M he might have written that himself


just for fun history , he was 27 when he died


America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Men Applause [Re: GREENCOUNTYPETE] #8654802
08/31/26 07:52 PM
08/31/26 07:52 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"

Joined: Dec 2008
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
Had Robert Johnson lived long enough to have his lady get to the big M he might have written that himself


just for fun history , he was 27 when he died


I thought she poisoned him??

Re: Men Applause [Re: HobbieTrapper] #8654828
08/31/26 08:43 PM
08/31/26 08:43 PM
Joined: Sep 2013
Green County Wisconsin
G
GREENCOUNTYPETE Offline
trapper
GREENCOUNTYPETE  Offline
trapper
G

Joined: Sep 2013
Green County Wisconsin
Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE
Had Robert Johnson lived long enough to have his lady get to the big M he might have written that himself


just for fun history , he was 27 when he died


I thought she poisoned him??

I like blues but I am not that much of a blues historian

Maybe she did , I don't know.

all I know is I am apparently so into women I am willing to walk into this twice the wife was about 2 years in before cancer and passing , the girlfriend hasn't started yet but I am sure it will happen.


America only has one issue, we have a Responsibility crisis and everything else stems from it.
Re: Men Applause [Re: HobbieTrapper] #8655037
09/01/26 11:04 AM
09/01/26 11:04 AM
Joined: Dec 2006
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline

trapper
330-Trapper  Offline

trapper

Joined: Dec 2006
Minnesota
I understand...

I survive that with my ex and gotta divorce. And now i'm so into another woman that i'm trying again with a girlfriend. Soon here


NRA Life Member






Re: Men Applause [Re: 330-Trapper] #8655047
09/01/26 11:19 AM
09/01/26 11:19 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
American In the Pyrenees; Fran...
S
swift4me Offline
trapper
swift4me  Offline
trapper
S

Joined: Jul 2010
American In the Pyrenees; Fran...
I love to play guitar and play a few Robert Johnson songs. Years ago a guitar buddy gave me a great black and white cartoon book that was his life story.

He lived the blues, along with booze, drugs and bad women so I figure he was ready to go at 27. Pretty sure he never saw a doctor for a wellness check before the next bus trip.

Some of the purest music ever.
Hey Hobby.... do you know the guy in the video or is it you?

Pete

Last edited by swift4me; 09/01/26 11:21 AM.
Re: Men Applause [Re: 330-Trapper] #8655063
09/01/26 12:31 PM
09/01/26 12:31 PM
Joined: Feb 2015
Iowa
T
trapdog1 Offline
trapper
trapdog1  Offline
trapper
T

Joined: Feb 2015
Iowa
Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
I understand...

I survive that with my ex and gotta divorce. And now i'm so into another woman that i'm trying again with a girlfriend. Soon here

You should be safe since the second one is inflatable.
grin


American Karens - not a fan
Re: Men Applause [Re: swift4me] #8655099
09/01/26 02:18 PM
09/01/26 02:18 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Eastern Shore of Maryland
HobbieTrapper Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"
HobbieTrapper  Offline OP
"Chippendale Trapper"

Joined: Dec 2008
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Originally Posted by swift4me
Some of the purest music ever.
Hey Hobby.... do you know the guy in the video or is it you?

Pete


Guilty

Re: Men Applause [Re: 330-Trapper] #8655103
09/01/26 02:23 PM
09/01/26 02:23 PM
Joined: Dec 2006
Very SE Nebraska
G
Gary Benson Offline
trapper
Gary Benson  Offline
trapper
G

Joined: Dec 2006
Very SE Nebraska
Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
I understand...

I survive that with my ex and gotta divorce. And now i'm so into another woman that i'm trying again with a girlfriend. Soon here

Im a slow learner too. On the third wife not to mention the free samples in between. Just turned 70 so I need to slow the pace down.


Life ain't supposed to be easy.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread