|
|
|
Re: Classless Texas player
[Re: WhiteCliffs]
#8667829
Yesterday at 10:24 PM
Yesterday at 10:24 PM
|
Joined: May 2011
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: May 2011
Oakland, MS
|
When I first read the title I thought it was going to be about some player taking a knee during the anthem or something similar. He is still a 20 year old kid - money doesnt change that. Not every one can be the perfect person at age 20 like all the folks on Trapperman were  And from role played urination we somehow ended up on genocide, lol. Isn't TMAN great? lol.
Regret is the one thing I just won't do ~~ Beth Dutton
Every truce is an opportunity to reload.
|
|
|
Re: Classless Texas player
[Re: yotetrapper30]
#8667831
Yesterday at 10:28 PM
Yesterday at 10:28 PM
|
Joined: Jan 2018
MN
Donnersurvivor
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Jan 2018
MN
|
When I first read the title I thought it was going to be about some player taking a knee during the anthem or something similar. He is still a 20 year old kid - money doesnt change that. Not every one can be the perfect person at age 20 like all the folks on Trapperman were  And from role played urination we somehow ended up on genocide, lol. Isn't TMAN great? lol. "Somehow", uhhh I believe that was all you
by and large, you're right. Women are almost always awful.
|
|
|
Re: Classless Texas player
[Re: Cooncreek II]
#8667833
Yesterday at 10:32 PM
Yesterday at 10:32 PM
|
Joined: May 2011
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: May 2011
Oakland, MS
|
Actually it was you, lol. I just mentioned a current events issue involving Ed Sheeran. YOU turned it into the question of whether or not Palestinians deserve life.... lol.
Regret is the one thing I just won't do ~~ Beth Dutton
Every truce is an opportunity to reload.
|
|
|
Re: Classless Texas player
[Re: ColdspringKidd]
#8667837
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
Yesterday at 10:41 PM
|
Joined: May 2011
Oakland, MS
yotetrapper30
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: May 2011
Oakland, MS
|
… you did dodge the middle eastern kraft guy that was involved with the middle eastern Epstein guy that cancelled the concerts because he didn’t like what was said
… so your pro cancel culture so as long as it’s dealt out by certain middle eastern people? I support people having the right to buy/not buy or protest/cancel/boycott whatever they want... as long as there is no government involvement in it. Do I think it's sometimes stupid..... sure. But people have that right....
Regret is the one thing I just won't do ~~ Beth Dutton
Every truce is an opportunity to reload.
|
|
|
Re: Classless Texas player
[Re: Donnersurvivor]
#8667848
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2014
Wisconsin usa
randall brannon
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Dec 2014
Wisconsin usa
|
Are all Palestinians guilty of murder? Is it like a genetic thing? Christian Palestinians also murderers by association? If its fair to judge all Palestinians based on association is it okay to do that to other groups? The Problem with Mooslimes is that they believe that Rape and Murder are OK as long as it is done in Allahs name. They have no Morals at least the religious ones don't have a moral in their body!!!
God please keep they 19 fallen UBB miners out of trouble up there.
|
|
|
Re: Classless Texas player
[Re: yotetrapper30]
#8667863
19 hours ago
19 hours ago
|
Joined: Jan 2018
MN
Donnersurvivor
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Jan 2018
MN
|
Actually it was you, lol. I just mentioned a current events issue involving Ed Sheeran. YOU turned it into the question of whether or not Palestinians deserve life.... lol. Current events with an adjective thrown in, that being "murderous".
by and large, you're right. Women are almost always awful.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|