|
|
Re: what is this?
[Re: MD22-250WV]
#8669907
10/03/26 08:34 AM
10/03/26 08:34 AM
|
Joined: Jan 2008
USA MN
Snowpa
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Jan 2008
USA MN
|
Wolf 
Last edited by Snowpa; 10/03/26 08:35 AM.
Never Confuse Stupid With Crazy
|
|
|
Re: what is this?
[Re: MD22-250WV]
#8669974
10/03/26 11:38 AM
10/03/26 11:38 AM
|
Joined: Jul 2016
SD
TC1
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Jul 2016
SD
|
I’d call it dead if it were near here…
Thread snitch non reporter #2
|
|
|
Re: what is this?
[Re: backroadsarcher]
#8669976
10/03/26 11:39 AM
10/03/26 11:39 AM
|
Joined: Jul 2007
Assawoman, VA
MD22-250WV
OP
trapper
|
OP
trapper
Joined: Jul 2007
Assawoman, VA
|
I don't know what your coyote look like this time of the year but that doesn't look healthy. We have very few coyote around here so I don’t come across them often but this one definitely looks different
Rifle builder Shotgun doctor Trapper when I have time
|
|
|
Re: what is this?
[Re: midlander]
#8670032
10/03/26 02:36 PM
10/03/26 02:36 PM
|
Joined: Jul 2007
Assawoman, VA
MD22-250WV
OP
trapper
|
OP
trapper
Joined: Jul 2007
Assawoman, VA
|
Top pic doesnt look like the same animal as last two pics. Last two pics look like just plain dog to me...especially that curved tail. All three pics were with in seconds of being taken so I'm pretty sure its the same one
Rifle builder Shotgun doctor Trapper when I have time
|
|
|
Re: what is this?
[Re: 52Carl]
#8670108
10/03/26 05:11 PM
10/03/26 05:11 PM
|
Joined: Jul 2007
Assawoman, VA
MD22-250WV
OP
trapper
|
OP
trapper
Joined: Jul 2007
Assawoman, VA
|
It is worse than a coyote if it is a straight up feral dog. Feral dogs know their way around people and aren't as wary as a coyote, but they are death on wheels. You know what to do...
This farm in particular has always had issues with feral dogs...
Rifle builder Shotgun doctor Trapper when I have time
|
|
|
Re: what is this?
[Re: MD22-250WV]
#8670115
10/03/26 05:34 PM
10/03/26 05:34 PM
|
Joined: Dec 2025
Louisiana
Cajun boy
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Dec 2025
Louisiana
|
that piece of property literally looks EXACTLY like where I used to live...hadto check where you were from to make sure lol
....interesting
|
|
|
Re: what is this?
[Re: MD22-250WV]
#8670147
10/03/26 07:05 PM
10/03/26 07:05 PM
|
Joined: Mar 2007
Midland, MI.
Seldom
trapper
|
trapper
Joined: Mar 2007
Midland, MI.
|
Feral dog everyday, all day long!
Last edited by Seldom; 10/03/26 07:06 PM.
"A few want to know WHY, the majority appear to be satisfied just knowing HOW!" Youtube Channel- SeldomFales
|
|
|
|
|
|
|