Wilderness Trapping and Living

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~Dobbins' Catalog~

ATS
(Please support Ted's Fur Shed, our sponsor for the Wilderness Page)

Alaska Trappers Association

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 85 of 85 1 2 83 84 85
Re: AKHowler's 2013-14 Journal [Re: AKHowler] #8108666
03/26/24 10:23 PM
03/26/24 10:23 PM
Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
Sharon Offline
"American Honey"
Sharon  Offline
"American Honey"

Montana ,Rocky Mtns.
I had a wonderful time, JR. Thank you for your kind invitation. Sure enjoyed meeting so many good people , and enjoying all the events you helped me to attend. It was fun to be a bit of a tourist, as well as helping to take up the slack.

I would not change a thing , except the time went way too fast. Thank you for watching out for me, that I was kept safe enough , without injury, whilst still enjoying the pace of life lived to the full. A bit of speed driving is good for the heart grin

Flying back, I was put in the worst seat on the plane. I couldn’t see anything out the window. After all boarded, I saw a seat that would be perfect . I changed seats and happily observed the Alaskan Ranges in clear, full sun all the way down. The dimensions and valleys, the vast ice fields went by all too fast. I couldn’t believe so few passengers didn’t give a hill of beans about enjoying the mountains out their windows. I felt I was the only one on the plane watching below, with exception of the pilots.

Thank you again, Iron Man.

Re: AKHowler's 2013-14 Journal [Re: white17] #8108898
03/27/24 10:28 AM
03/27/24 10:28 AM
Fairbanks, Alaska
Pete in Frbks Offline
trapper
Pete in Frbks  Offline
trapper

Fairbanks, Alaska
Originally Posted by white17
Is "fraught" the past tense of "freight " ? Like I'm a freight we might go through the ice ......... ??

Exactly. You "word wizard....!"

We are having an Easter barbeque on Saturday for the whole family. If you want to fly up to Fbx, I can save you a deviled egg or something...!

Pete

Re: AKHowler's 2013-14 Journal [Re: AKHowler] #8109894
Yesterday at 02:43 PM
Yesterday at 02:43 PM
McGrath, AK
W
white17 Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
white17  Offline

"General (Mr.Sunshine) Washington"
W

McGrath, AK
I think my arms might get tired over the Range.

I'm sure you'll have enough devils to go with the eggs!

Thanks for the offer though !!

Mean As Nails
Page 85 of 85 1 2 83 84 85
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  akntrpr, Ol' Blister, otterman