ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
WWCOA (For Those Who Didn't Make It) #3638776
02/14/13 10:02 PM
02/14/13 10:02 PM
Waterford, WI
N
Nathan Krause Offline OP
trapper
Nathan Krause  Offline OP
trapper
N

Waterford, WI
Had another successful convention today in the Dells. Pretty much a lot of familiar faces but a little less of a turn out than last year.

Had some nice presentations on squirrels, bats, baits & lures, insurance companies, and some good general discussions.

Just like last year I bought Tomahawk out of everything he didn't sell before I got to him and because Winklemann missed this year I was actually able to win a couple of the drawings.

If you operate in Wisconsin I highly suggest you join WWCOA and attend the conventions. They are fun and educational. We have a great bunch of guys here.

Re: WWCOA (For Those Who Didn't Make It) [Re: Nathan Krause] #3640787
02/15/13 07:58 PM
02/15/13 07:58 PM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
And don't think I didn't feel bad. ( About Nate running off with the goodies, I mean ) The roads were pretty decent until I got about 20 minutes north of here. Apparently, in that part of our state, salt can only be used with bland meals and not on anything as frivolous as state highways.

The flashing red and blue lights and the number of vehicles that were headed for the junkyards actually made me rethink the nice warm bed I had so recently left to face this carnage. My return home was greeted with remarks such as, "That's the most intelligent thing dad has done in twenty years". I really wanted to attend and despite what everyone says, I'm not getting smarter, just older.

Re: WWCOA (For Those Who Didn't Make It) [Re: Nathan Krause] #3641696
02/16/13 07:11 AM
02/16/13 07:11 AM
Minnesota
330-Trapper Offline
trapper
330-Trapper  Offline
trapper

Minnesota
Sounds like it was a Fun time for you anyway Nate! smile

NRA and NTA Life Member
www.BackroadsRevised@etsy.com

Re: WWCOA (For Those Who Didn't Make It) [Re: Nathan Krause] #3645666
02/17/13 10:56 PM
02/17/13 10:56 PM
Indianapolis, IN
P
ProLine Offline
trapper
ProLine  Offline
trapper
P

Indianapolis, IN
And to think Paul was worried about driving to OH last Month, LOL Weather is what it is this time of year and can change plans in a minute or two. NY seminar next week is always a crap shoot on the weather. Will take the bet once again and head that way on Thursday..

Re: WWCOA (For Those Who Didn't Make It) [Re: Nathan Krause] #3646289
02/18/13 11:00 AM
02/18/13 11:00 AM
Nashville, Tennessee
J
John Pearson Offline
trapper
John Pearson  Offline
trapper
J

Nashville, Tennessee
This was my first NWCOA seminar and I learned quite a bit. I got the most out of the bird, technology and snake presentations.

John
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread