ADC Trapper Forum

No Profanity *** No Flaming *** No Advertising *** No Anti Trappers *** No Politics
No Non-Target Catches *** No Links to Anti-trapping Sites *** No Avoiding Profanity Filter

Home~Trap Talk~ADC Forum~Trap Shed~Wilderness Trapping~International Trappers~Fur Handling

Auction Forum~Trapper Tips~Links~Gallery~Basic Sets~Convention Calendar~Chat~ Trap Collecting Forum

Trapper's Humor~Strictly Trapping~Fur Buyers Directory~Mugshots~Fur Sale Directory~Wildcrafting

Trapper's Tales~Words From The Past~Legends~Archives~Kids Forum~Lure Formulators Forum

~~~ Dobbins' Products Catalog ~~~

WCS
(Please support Wildlife Control Supplies, our sponsor for the ADC Page)

Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Work truck [Re: cjoutdoors] #5004953
04/11/15 10:44 AM
04/11/15 10:44 AM
Collierville Tennessee
P
patriot_trapper Offline
trapper
patriot_trapper  Offline
trapper
P

Collierville Tennessee

I love my 5 cl Chevy Colorado. I get 20 city 24 Hwy.

Re: Work truck [Re: cjoutdoors] #5004974
04/11/15 11:07 AM
04/11/15 11:07 AM
mequon, wisconsin
P
Paul Winkelmann Offline
trapper
Paul Winkelmann  Offline
trapper
P

mequon, wisconsin
Judging by the pictures and the conversation, many of you can get by with a lot smaller vehicle than we can. All of us have dual

licenses and carry backpack sprayers, pails of poison, bait boxes, and all the other pest control paraphernalia. Add to that, all the

cages, excluders, bait, etc. that you need for catching animals and even an eight foot bed in a pick-up is crowded. Of course, when

you ask one of the techs to pick up a dead deer on the way back to the office, that's when the conversation really gets exciting!

Re: Work truck [Re: Paul Winkelmann] #5005969
04/12/15 05:47 AM
04/12/15 05:47 AM
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Nic Pallo Offline
trapper
Nic Pallo  Offline
trapper

Finger Lakes Region, NY
Originally Posted By: Paul Winkelmann
Nic, I've been saying the same thing for years. I'm probably wrong, but I thought they did make a work van that wasn't sold here.

I think your right on that too...

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread